Singlemomtotripletgirlsand1 AKA Tripletgirlsandson

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I started weaning my daughter on puree foods at 4 months and then switched to BLW when she hit 6 months. She’s almost 18m now and she’s eats incredible, so it hasn’t done her any harm. I’ve always been told between 4-6 months to start weaning:unsure:
My baby is 2 months, and I’ve already had a lecture from my HV about not weaning until 6 months at the earliest - and she was full term, not prem.

Reactions: 8
My baby is 2 months, and I’ve already had a lecture from my HV about not weaning until 6 months at the earliest - and she was full term, not prem.
I don’t get why so many parents are in such a rush to get them eating solids? Milk should still be their main source of food/nutrients for the first year

Reactions: 11
I started weaning my daughter on puree foods at 4 months and then switched to BLW when she hit 6 months. She’s almost 18m now and she’s eats incredible, so it hasn’t done her any harm. I’ve always been told between 4-6 months to start weaning:unsure:
Her triplets where prem so they shouldn’t be weaned until they are 6 months old from their original due date.

Reactions: 3
But remember her babies were born 8 weeks early, so corrected their only what 3 months? It’s very dangerous to wean babies early, a baby should be able to hold their own head and sitting by themselves before you start weaning.

She also shouldn’t be using the jumperoo as yet
oh yeah I totally agree with you. My daughter was full term & I had been told to start weaning between 4 & 6 months. I was weaned at 4 months also but again I was full term. I just hope she’s had advise from a health visitor prior to weaning as they still looks as if they can’t hold their own head.

Reactions: 2
so many things wrong in the videos she’s posted of the girls having food.. sitting in reclined chairs to! You can see they ain’t ready for food yet as they are just spitting it back out and poor things not wearing bibs are the purée is just gunna be under their necks 😩 I feel like she really needs support or guidance with the triplets tbh

Reactions: 5
was that juice in one of the babies bottles? Also crisps for tiny babies :(
Yeah it was, absolutely disgusting.. a baby that young does not need juice, hell her son doesn’t need juice to fall asleep but anything for an easy life. Someone seriously needs to intervene because this isn’t right! I have a 3 and 1 year old and they don’t have juice, juice is a treat in our house and they certainly didn’t or wouldn’t have it in a baby bottle for bed, she will rot the poor boys teeth

Reactions: 3
Actually can’t believe what I’ve just saw!! What on earth would possess her to give her 5 month old baby juice 🤯

Their teeth will be awful :( I feel like she needs a lot of guidance, it must be so hard having 4 very young children and she could do with some support by the looks of it.

Their teeth will be awful :( I feel like she needs a lot of guidance, it must be so hard having 4 very young children and she could do with some support by the looks of it.
I do agree, but surely it’s just common sense not to do a lot of the things she does

Reactions: 1
Well for most people yes but it would seem not! I also cringed the other day when she presented AJ’a lunch of super noodles 😫
A lot of the food she gives him is just processed crap, I understand it’s better than nothing, but if she can afford to get her nails done, but ridiculous amounts of wax melts, stupid labelled boxes and jumperoos that the girls don’t even fit in yet, she can definitely afford to make some actual food for her son instead of just pasta and processed crap

If only she would listen instead of kicking off, naming and shaming anyone who tries to help.
I struggle to comprehend she is almost 21, she acts like a 12 year old.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.