Singlemomtotripletgirlsand1 AKA Tripletgirlsandson

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
this thread is on one 😳 loving all the new members that have probably came here cause her video 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 2
People who know what others are saying are true always try so hard to justify what’s being said! 🤣🤣 it’s laughable tbh. Lots of us have screen recordings of her poor being called a tit head, to shut up, he’s doing her head in. Calling her girls witches. It’s disgusting and she can’t even have an excuse for that! She knows she’s a crappy parent and now she’s trying her hardest to show she’s not 🙈

Reactions: 3
AJ is nearly 3, nursery would benefit him massively now! Of course we like to keep our babies at home but mixing with children their own age and doing activities they wouldn’t normally do at home is so fun for them! Even if he went half a day once a week it’s something for him to look forward too and would give her and him support in his struggles. I don’t dispute that she’s busy with 3 babies but AJ receiving early years education is so important too! He will go to school and it will be a massive shock to him 😔 of course he’s her child and it’s up to her but if she did have social interventions, they’d be telling her the same - It’s so important for many reasons
As a “single” parent she’d get 15hrs of funded nursery. If they really had concerns about him they’d help her get any referrals he needed.

I think she just doesn’t wanna send him coz of the effort.. or that nursery will know he just needs more interaction.

Reactions: 1
People are always going to have something to say, if you don't like it, keep your life and kids off social media.

Reactions: 5
People are always going to have something to say, if you don't like it, keep your life and kids off social media.
Exactly, she’s not the first and won’t be the last! Don’t call your kid a tit head and weirdo and little tit on live.. people will criticise! Coz it’s wrong. He’s a little boy.

Reactions: 7
Exactly, she’s not the first and won’t be the last! Don’t call your kid a tit head and weirdo and little tit on live.. people will criticise! Coz it’s wrong. He’s a little boy.
Don’t forget when she called him a knob head the other day, then remembered she was on live so changed it to naughty boy

She’s just beyond lazy, Aj is still in a nappy with a bottle and iPad glued to him, she is too lazy to actually do anything with her kids, which is also why he daughters are behind as well! I have two kids, one has type 1 diabetes so it’s a lot of work, multiple injections and blood checks a day, setting alarms for the middle of the night to check his blood, I’m managing to do that, while potty training my two year old, keeping our home clean, at 30 weeks pregnant, while my partner works 12 hour days

• Heart
  • Haha
Don’t forget when she called him a knob head the other day, then remembered she was on live so changed it to naughty boy

She’s just beyond lazy, Aj is still in a nappy with a bottle and iPad glued to him, she is too lazy to actually do anything with her kids, which is also why he daughters are behind as well! I have two kids, one has type 1 diabetes so it’s a lot of work, multiple injections and blood checks a day, setting alarms for the middle of the night to check his blood, I’m managing to do that, while potty training my two year old, keeping our home clean, at 30 weeks pregnant, while my partner works 12 hour days
And that’s an example of a mama 🥰

• Heart
She Speaks to her kids like dirt and anyone who says otherwise is a liar!! Then she claims it doesn’t matter because the babies are too young to know she’s actually calling them “ little witches😳😬 the post when she last went to the park made me laugh “ it upsets me when other kids call AJ a weirdo” - what like you do chloe? That poor boys self esteem must be shot 😢 she’s literally had everything handed on a plate to her and now she just thinks to entitled to EVERYTHING. She’s damn ungrateful too! That new house is big and something only most of her followers could dream of having! Well done chloe for taking a break from TikTok.. you go and spend some quality time with those kids who only leave the house to go nannies when you get your nails or lips done 😳 it’s only a matter of time before everything is unravelled.. the truth ALWAYS comes out In the end 🤥😁

• Sad
Reactions: 10
She Speaks to her kids like dirt and anyone who says otherwise is a liar!! Then she claims it doesn’t matter because the babies are too young to know she’s actually calling them “ little witches😳😬 the post when she last went to the park made me laugh “ it upsets me when other kids call AJ a weirdo” - what like you do chloe? That poor boys self esteem must be shot 😢 she’s literally had everything handed on a plate to her and now she just thinks to entitled to EVERYTHING. She’s damn ungrateful too! That new house is big and something only most of her followers could dream of having! Well done chloe for taking a break from TikTok.. you go and spend some quality time with those kids who only leave the house to go nannies when you get your nails or lips done 😳 it’s only a matter of time before everything is unravelled.. the truth ALWAYS comes out In the end 🤥😁
If breaks my heart how she speaks to them😭

Reactions: 1
Omg this! She’s always calling him a weirdo.. so what is that teaching him? That it’s ok to call the people you love names? But others can’t? 🙄 she’ll be back, she’ll miss the gifts and money too much. All her little sheep saying were sad and need to get a life, it’s just the truth! People who think it’s ok to call their kids and tell them to shut up when they’re crying are vile. If they think she’s an amazing mummy off her 1 min videos and don’t see what she does on her lives I’ll happily send screen records.. or maybe in their world that’s ok? Chloe herself needs to watch some of them lives back! Leaving him to cry at 1am coz she shut the back door on him while she had a fag is NOT OK!

sorry but thats the first time ive ever seen 3 cots. you can literally look back at videos from a few weeks ago and see there was 1 cot and 2 travel cots. Chloe hun it was 1 night that only 2 kids got a nice cot. what happened to the other 5-7 months whatever u class ur babies at 🤣

Let’s be honest with out the triplets she wouldn’t even have a large following!! They’ve made her “ big” on social media!! You’re right though, of course she will be back.. she craves the attention and gifts/money too much! I’m sure all her posts today are just for sympathy, maybe she will get her bath mats or loo roll holder sent to her because of it 😂😂😂 They are sad excusing a mother that speaks to her kids like that!! It’s disgusting!! I remember the other week she was live at about 12:30 am and AJ was unsettled. She just sat on his bed next to him LIVE giving him no attention. My heart brakes it really does

No ones even said vile things about that beautiful boy! We’ve commented on how he’s being raised.. by HER. She’s the vile one.

I think most of the people that watch/follow her only do it for the same reason people watch Jeremy Kyle, it makes you feel so much better about yourself, because you may not be a perfect mum, but at least your not Chloe

• Haha
Reactions: 9
No you’re right. No one has said anything vile about her kids. They are beautiful all four of them, this is about how SHE speaks/treats them. A guilty conscience will always have someone pulling the bullying card. What you need to remember is Chloe NO ONE on here has called your kids weird or little shits / witches etc.. that was YOU darling!

Reactions: 8
I think most of the people that watch/follow her only do it for the same reason people watch Jeremy Kyle, it makes you feel so much better about yourself, because you may not be a perfect mum, but at least your not Chloe
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 burn

She’s pulling out all the stops today 😂😂 it’s hilarious to watch knowing it’s everything that’s been spoke about on here 😭🤣 the kids will sleep well tonight, actually doing something other than SITTING in the chairs, bless them. Just remember though Chloe it’s not just for “ show” these are things you should be doing everyday 😳😂 look how much time you have girl when you’re not live and making videos ALL the time!! The kiddies are loving it 👏👏

Reactions: 9
So apparently AJ hasn’t had his tablet for over a week... let’s rewind back to a cleaning video from 3 nights ago is he not sat on the kitchen floor on it 🥴😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.