Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Melmcs

VIP Member
One thing lockdown has shown up is the instagrammer that hasn't got up to date skills or a business of their own to manage and create new products (ie. Lisa Jordan or Aimee Connolly or Suzanne Jackson) has literally been left behind, relegated to doing competitions for sweets ffs!
The girls that had their own businesses or are actual working make up artists had interesting enough content all through lockdown be it doing different make up looks or chatting about adapting their businesses and what they have in the pipeline etc.
The more budget level instagrammer hasn't got anything more interesting than our own lives going on and I see now our own lives are actually a damn sight MORE interesting than these constant rehashing of sweet giveaways and budget brand ambassador roles.
I think perhaps that people like myself are copping on a person is only part of the brand there has to be some substance and when there isn't it's just become so much more obvious!

This. Totally. Well said. I'm a frontline worker in Limerick. After working a fucking long weekend I Would have loved a nice freebie dinner anywhere with my partner and am still working during Covid tomorrow. Just like all the hardworking staff who are still battling every day to help us all through it. This wan needs to wake the fuck up. She could have stayed in bed these last few months. Oh wait, she didn't get up til 12 most days. To wash and dry her hair and stuff her face along with her free loading bf and family and friends. I would love a journalist or Even Joe Duffy to start highlighting these lazy bitches who think they are something but guess what? They owe us fuck all. But they should realise we are the ones who are owed.

Rant over. sorry, long day.

:( I will prob delete this tomorrow but I'm sick of these witches. LLL, Tignam, Terry McEvoy etc

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 43

Mona86

VIP Member
Let’s talk about the car from Pierse Motors. The white branded jeep! Did you notice it disappeared and she didn’t tell you about it ? She was due to go to an event with Pierse Motors as part of a Breast Cancer fundraiser. The night before she drove to the beauty blog awards with the intention of driving home again however she met her buddies, went drinking in dublin and never turned up the next day at the fundraiser despite the fact she was the guest for the company fundraiser. Jeep taken off her and now drives a 04 BMW.

Simon was arrested for coke the night of her birthday in limerick last year that’s why her stories were deleted and she took a week offline.

Reva Spa In the woodlands in adare had to let her go as BA as she kept showing up without appointments with her mother demanding they blow dries/nail treatments. Same story with every salon I imagine.

Simon is never going to put a ring on it he has a woman on tap, with a life of free food , sometimes drink too. The gorging on food isn’t healthy. I won’t comment on anyone’s weight but the ability to take free food for the entire family over and over again, I would be mortified if that is all I was known for.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 22

Irishjools

I wish people would stop commenting on weight. It's literally none of your business. Comment on what they promote, how they promote it, what they say, what they do, their actions. Commenting on other peoples weight (even coming from a 'health' or 'concerned' perspective) is just needless and pointless.

• Heart
Reactions: 20

Irishjools

It's in her name..curvy so obviously people are going to comment on her weight, she also posts about three times a day about food and drink so again obviously people are going to comment about weight , if I'm wrong I'm wrong, but it's just an opinion
It's in her name yes. She is plus sized, yes. I'm not saying this to you specifically so please dont take it personally. This applies to many posts in many threads on this forum, and life in general. What she or anyone else weighs is none of our business. If someone puts on weight, free food or otherwise, it is none of our business. We can question the freebies by all means but commenting that 'it wont help her weight' etc is just ridiculous. It's none of my business if she weighs 10 stone or 22 stone and commenting on a forum about another person's weight, in my opinion, is disgusting. Comment about her plus sized fashion choices, her singing, her social life, her beauty, her hair, her teeth, her freebies but commenting on weight is a low blow. In. My. Opinion. 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 20

Lilly38

This. Totally. Well said. I'm a frontline worker in Limerick. After working a fucking long weekend I Would have loved a nice freebie dinner anywhere with my partner and am still working during Covid tomorrow. Just like all the hardworking staff who are still battling every day to help us all through it. This wan needs to wake the fuck up. She could have stayed in bed these last few months. Oh wait, she didn't get up til 12 most days. To wash and dry her hair and stuff her face along with her free loading bf and family and friends. I would love a journalist or Even Joe Duffy to start highlighting these lazy bitches who think they are something but guess what? They owe us fuck all. But they should realise we are the ones who are owed.

Rant over. sorry, long day.

:( I will prob delete this tomorrow but I'm sick of these witches. LLL, Tignam, Terry McEvoy etc
No need to delete this needed to be said. A lot of people will agree with you and are also sick of these ones going from restaurant to restaurant eating all they want and it's all for free. You say anything then and your called a troll or a bully but I'm sorry we're entitled to our opinion and if I see a place they have been to and got a freebie I would never step foot in there again. What have they don't to deserve all these freebies, fuck all only sit on their arses all day talking into their phones. Thank you for all your hard work as it's been a really tough year so far.

Reactions: 19
I mean its getting ridiculous at this stage. I know people are going to attack me for this but I dont care anymore: there is a huge difference between a curvy blogger - someone promoting body positivity and showing clothes to suit all bodies etc, along the lines of jessica cinelli, and someone who is just plain fat and gluttonous. She has huge potential!! She used to model, she can sing and shes funny when shes being herself! The constant eating massive portions of wings and chips then showing off granny tent style clothes to hide the monstrous weight gain and drying her ratty hair everyday is not influential!! Someone close to her needs to have a serious chat with her

Reactions: 16

Lollie92

What a selfish fuck she is. Sorry not sorry. But how many restaurants and pubs etc has she been in since Friday celebrating her birthday? Seriously. There is a global pandemic. An identified cluster in limerick...cases rising everyday but she thinks but its ma birthday. Fuck off sinead. You are a tight bitch. Nobody like you in limerick..you are the talk of the place for all the wrong reasons. Go out and get a real job and pay for your dinners.

Reactions: 15

Surrealoneill

Chatty Member
100% agree with the fact that she needs to go back to basics. But we all know she only caters to herself. Dresses and shorts look great on her because of her legs. She has a cracking pair of legs which I'm sure we'll all admit but generally the rest of us who carry that extra bit of weight aren't as lucky. The only pants you'll ever see her mention are the RI mollys.
It's always the same with Sinead; the gifted nana clothes that you rarely see her wear again after her try on's or big hoodies and shorts. Come Christmas then it will be a variety of cheap sequin dresses.
She should go back to her old ways where she would pop to town on a Thursday with her mam and sister and show outfits on different body shapes and ages. I'm aware we cant try stuff on at the moment but even style it up in the shop. Pair some outfits together.
Limerick has a lot of highstreet stores and she never makes use of them. You never usually see her in new look, zara, h&m etc.
It's the #ads, the contant blagging and begging for stuff and the undisclosed gifts that are annoying lately. She should have been reported long ago for her blatant flouting of the ASAI rules.
Always orders a steak when someone else is paying.
You can tell she has no loyalty to any of the brands she works with. Jumped from ATIR shape wear to spanx as soon as she got them for free. No mention of the abella viva tan since the day her partnership ended. Now all the oh my glam tat and bperfect products.
I wouldn't go by any of her recommendations anymore because she's far too disingenuous.
Does she ever actually pay for her meals out? Honestly any place I see now giving these wannabes freebies I avoid like the plague. I’m not paying more for a service/product to cover the cost of these clowns getting it for free! Only thing is my policy rules out a lot of hotels because most of them are giving #gifted stays to this lot. I’m starting to feel like influencers have become like a plague to society

Kissmeimirish

VIP Member
Its starting to annoy me that she literally never pays for food. Every weekend there is multiple takeaways from different places that she never pays a penny for. You are supposed to support local businesses not take the piss.

Columbo

VIP Member
Actually disgusted that she grabbed that Smyths voucher. Not the kids fault like but I’m sure they have enough, like everyone else has said why not show people you have an ounce of decency and donate toys to needy kids or even to the local nursery school or something? Then declaring herself “the best auntie ever” 🙄 you didn’t treat your nieces to new toys Sinead, Smyths did and at the expense of needy kids. Last straw, officially unfollowed. I doubt I’ll miss much!

Mona86

VIP Member
The gluttony of the parents too each time there’s a free meal it’s all steaks & dear whiskeys like they’ve no Shame

XxsparkagexX

100% agree with the fact that she needs to go back to basics. But we all know she only caters to herself. Dresses and shorts look great on her because of her legs. She has a cracking pair of legs which I'm sure we'll all admit but generally the rest of us who carry that extra bit of weight aren't as lucky. The only pants you'll ever see her mention are the RI mollys.
It's always the same with Sinead; the gifted nana clothes that you rarely see her wear again after her try on's or big hoodies and shorts. Come Christmas then it will be a variety of cheap sequin dresses.
She should go back to her old ways where she would pop to town on a Thursday with her mam and sister and show outfits on different body shapes and ages. I'm aware we cant try stuff on at the moment but even style it up in the shop. Pair some outfits together.
Limerick has a lot of highstreet stores and she never makes use of them. You never usually see her in new look, zara, h&m etc.
It's the #ads, the contant blagging and begging for stuff and the undisclosed gifts that are annoying lately. She should have been reported long ago for her blatant flouting of the ASAI rules.
Always orders a steak when someone else is paying.
You can tell she has no loyalty to any of the brands she works with. Jumped from ATIR shape wear to spanx as soon as she got them for free. No mention of the abella viva tan since the day her partnership ended. Now all the oh my glam tat and bperfect products.
I wouldn't go by any of her recommendations anymore because she's far too disingenuous.

Reactions: 14

PEGGYPEGGY1980

Actually disgusted that smyths gave her 500 for her neices. They are already belonging to a rich family.. What about the poor kids in the battered women shelters in limerick and surrounding areas. This has made me sick. Sent message to smyths about it and they ignored my message. I've told them I will not be using them anymore. World of wonder and amazon will get my business and I used to go t smyths 2 or 3 times a month. Shocked they kist ignored my message. There are so many kids in limerick that are without... They have nothing.. And then they go and give her 500!!!

I know this is really random, but whenever I see her I just think to myself....I bet she does massive farts and I bet they stink! I bet she’s a real farter in bed...guffs one out and wafts it while cackling to herself! Don’t know why, can just imagine that about her! 🤣

• Haha

Shelia-Spud

Sinead what’s written on here is call constructive criticism, if you want to persue a career in blogging/being an influencer please think very seriously about being said here. Not everyone is going to like you all the time, put the effort in & at least you can say you have given it 100%. You are a young girl & you can make a difference in a world where being a size 16 is oversized, be who you used to be SINEAD CURVY STYLE. Your content is shocking, your attitude is deplorable, stop advertising nana clothes just because you’re getting paid, i could guarantee if you showed nice high street outfits you’d be a winner. We all liked you years ago before you turned into what you are now. I know you’re on here & read these comments, hopefully you’ll see the light soon. BTW we don’t hate when you smile, you’ve gorgeous teeth. 😁

• Heart