Sinead's Curvy Style

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shauna Lindsey has a lot in common with Sinead and Carla Jackson if that makes sense.
Couldn't give a crap about what they put into their body, each to their own - just stop flouting the rules for yet another unimportant birthday! They will be the first ones on if someone they know gets it saying please wear a mask etc.

Reactions: 3
Id love to see on her operation transformation 😂 seriously though isnt covid not enough of a motive to try and be somewhat healthy

Reactions: 1
Id love to see on her operation transformation 😂 seriously though isnt covid not enough of a motive to try and be somewhat healthy
In regards to Sinead I think she's just greedy but alot of people have gained weight during covid and I don't think they should be shamed into losing it just because covid is around. We are in very unprecedented times and people are doing whatever they can to get through the day. 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 5
In regards to Sinead I think she's just greedy but alot of people have gained weight during covid and I don't think they should be shamed into losing it just because covid is around. We are in very unprecedented times and people are doing whatever they can to get through the day. 🤷‍♀️
I couldn’t care less what size she is, I think the greed of her annoys people and the multiple free meals every day from restaurants struggling while she pretends to support them winds people up

Reactions: 8
I couldn’t care less what size she is, I think the greed of her annoys people and the multiple free meals every day from restaurants struggling while she pretends to support them winds people up
Yup this. I think people are now getting too wrapped up in her weight. Ya she eats all crap etc but that's her choice really. It's the constant expecting freebies is the problem not her weight. Covid really has just brought another way for people to be fat phobic. Oh but what about your health? 🙄 Let people worry about their own health.

Reactions: 6
May sound harsh but it annoys me when people say they are curvy when they really are just over weight. I've seen curvy people. I have a bit of weight to shift myself , I'm size 16 but there's a difference between curvy and over weight. At a size 20 I wouldn't say you are curvy , it's called being obese. All that food isn't helping , I saw her last year in the city and had to look twice to see if it was her. Her pics on insta are so good , so different in real life

Reactions: 7
I wish people would stop commenting on weight. It's literally none of your business. Comment on what they promote, how they promote it, what they say, what they do, their actions. Commenting on other peoples weight (even coming from a 'health' or 'concerned' perspective) is just needless and pointless.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
May sound harsh but it annoys me when people say they are curvy when they really are just over weight. I've seen curvy people. I have a bit of weight to shift myself , I'm size 16 but there's a difference between curvy and over weight. At a size 20 I wouldn't say you are curvy , it's called being obese. All that food isn't helping , I saw her last year in the city and had to look twice to see if it was her. Her pics on insta are so good , so different in real life
Curvy, love your body , I can dress my shape yet photoshops her images and keeps pulling her clothes off her belly in videos. Horrible woman, limerick is sick of her

I wish people would stop commenting on weight. It's literally none of your business. Comment on what they promote, how they promote it, what they say, what they do, their actions. Commenting on other peoples weight (even coming from a 'health' or 'concerned' perspective) is just needless and pointless.
It's in her name..curvy so obviously people are going to comment on her weight, she also posts about three times a day about food and drink so again obviously people are going to comment about weight , if I'm wrong I'm wrong, but it's just an opinion

Reactions: 7
I definitely think curvy is a term that can be used in tandem with overweight, curvy describes them shape of the body, ie bigger chest, small waist, bigger hips and bum etc. I’m a size 18 and I would describe myself as both overweight and curvy tbh.

Reactions: 2
I mean she's not curvy in my opinion but she probably wouldn't call herself sineads fat style. 'Plus size' is probably a better description.

Reactions: 2
It's in her name..curvy so obviously people are going to comment on her weight, she also posts about three times a day about food and drink so again obviously people are going to comment about weight , if I'm wrong I'm wrong, but it's just an opinion
It's in her name yes. She is plus sized, yes. I'm not saying this to you specifically so please dont take it personally. This applies to many posts in many threads on this forum, and life in general. What she or anyone else weighs is none of our business. If someone puts on weight, free food or otherwise, it is none of our business. We can question the freebies by all means but commenting that 'it wont help her weight' etc is just ridiculous. It's none of my business if she weighs 10 stone or 22 stone and commenting on a forum about another person's weight, in my opinion, is disgusting. Comment about her plus sized fashion choices, her singing, her social life, her beauty, her hair, her teeth, her freebies but commenting on weight is a low blow. In. My. Opinion. 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 20
It's in her name yes. She is plus sized, yes. I'm not saying this to you specifically so please dont take it personally. This applies to many posts in many threads on this forum, and life in general. What she or anyone else weighs is none of our business. If someone puts on weight, free food or otherwise, it is none of our business. We can question the freebies by all means but commenting that 'it wont help her weight' etc is just ridiculous. It's none of my business if she weighs 10 stone or 22 stone and commenting on a forum about another person's weight, in my opinion, is disgusting. Comment about her plus sized fashion choices, her singing, her social life, her beauty, her hair, her teeth, her freebies but commenting on weight is a low blow. In. My. Opinion. 😊
I think the problem with Sinéad during lockdown she did some #collabs and #ads with personal trainers & I think a lady who teaches Pilates. She spoke at length about needing to lose weight & walking PT classes etc... & then eating very unhealthy getting takeaways and more recently back in restaurants. I began closely following her during her trip to Bali & New Zealand last year I loved her content and thought not only was she beautiful but wore lovely clothes for her size....
Unfortunately like others (including myself) we’ve all put on weight during the past few months & I suppose her focus has gone as she’s not singing much anymore....
I think she’s more than ‘curvy’ (I’m curvy at a size 14) and all recent stories have focused on food, eating out, sweets etc... even the home cooking involves a jar of processed sauce frozen chips & rice ... I know her weight is none of anyone’s business however at the moment there’s very little ‘curvy style inspiration’ .... she seems to be desperate for content & I’ve no interest in seeing anyone stuffing their faces with unhealthy food & eating out 4/5 times a week when lots of us are struggling financially & with our own weight.
Come back the fun loving Sinead with lots of varied content, fashion and personality !

I dont think Sinead has ever spoken 'at length' about losing weight, she has defo mentioned it. If her page was about losing weight or following food plan or whatever fair enough but it's not. It's fashion. It's not her fault the arse has fallen out of the fashion industry, who wants to see dresses etc when we've nowhere to go? If she's been gifted food and wants to eat it all, go for it. Comment on her getting it but commenting on putting on weight in such a negative way because of the gifted food is unkind and simply not our business. I see lots of other 'influencers' away on a gifted stays, putting up all pics of their food and noone is commenting on how gluttonous it is but, it's ok to say that about Sinead, it's just double standards.

I will be honest and admit I hate-watch her, because I just think she’s an eejit. However, I did buy one or two things from River Island when she used to shop there, because they looked well on her back then. I’m not really a fan of the cheap bags and jewellery but she is very good at make up, and I picked up a few tips about application from her. Overall, she’s not the biggest dose on Instagram in the grand scheme of things, and she seems to have friends in real life, which is a good sign.
She likes to eat, and that’s fine. So do I. Unfortunately she could never be a food blogger as she only likes a VERY limited amount of things and she certainly cannot cook. Cooking from jars constantly does not a cook make😁 She only eats steak and chips when out in restaurants, or chicken wings and burgers. Does anyone remember the big deal she made of Simon ordering prawns or some kind of seafood when they were in Bali?At least he will eat anything, fair play to him. Food blogging is a closed shop for her, unless it’s steak tasting that is.

You only see her truly smiling from ear to ear and glowing when she's opening up a freebie like on her stories today 😂😂

Reactions: 4
Did anyone watch her latest story? That singing would go through you 😨 the screaming out of her, how is that singing 😨😂😂 I really don't like that type of singing/music so maybe it's good to others

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.