Sinead's Curvy Style

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is very quiet lately, I wonder why? Normally she has herself and her mother at some point in the week.

Very simply because you can mix with people outside your home now . Up to six people in a social setting .You couldn’t back in March/ April. We have moved on from that phase now. That picture is harmless .
Mix but still maintain social distance-not be ontop of other people, otherwise whats the point of any regulations

Reactions: 2
I'm not buying the eye she is putting too much effort into that cover up lol
For sure, that was all staged, first we saw was the peas on her eye(never showed her eye), then following day shows her eye and it was already black an blue. Proclaims arnica etc helped with swelling. That happened the weekend id say

Reactions: 3
She put up a story of her & Mary (I presume) with rackets (couldn't see them just hands)

Reactions: 1
According to a previous poster on here, she allegedly has form for starting drunken fights whilst on a night out, maybe some one got one back. Or else she fell ...

Reactions: 4
Any other time she does some physical exercise she has a little photostat with herself in her bedroom mirror, stepping froward and back, forward and back on tippy toes. Pulling at her top and posing. Interestingly not this time. No selfie just a shot of tennis rackets and like a bad comedy film next story is her holding peas to her eye.

Any other time she does some physical exercise she has a little photostat with herself in her bedroom mirror, stepping froward and back, forward and back on tippy toes. Pulling at her top and posing. Interestingly not this time. No selfie just a shot of tennis rackets and like a bad comedy film next story is her holding peas to her eye.
*photoshoot

Reactions: 5

*photoshoot
Exactly, she was going 4 a walk this morning and we got the full low down on the ensemble

A psychic told her she might have a book signing in the future? I would hate to be the poor proof reader. I’m no psychic myself but somehow I don’t see a literary career for Sinead, considering she can’t spell and doesn’t read books.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
No sighting of Simon so far this week either ! Did the anniversary weekend go pear shaped .

Reactions: 4
I dont really post much (more of a lurker and longer 😆) but is it just me or has she terrible lines under her eyes for a girl who uses so much skincare and advises us mere mortals what to use?? Dont get me wrong we all have them and I've no idea what age she is but I've just turned 40 and I have way less than her. Not being bitchy just surprised me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.