Sinead's Curvy Style

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She puts on a full face of heavy makeup with no lipstick/gloss 😨 those eyebrows tho...they look like she feeds them they're so thick 😂

Head over an give her a follow to be amused 😂 she's another one constantly talking about that teeth whitening kit all the other bloggers were talking about

Reactions: 4
Is she actually really a make up artist?? 😲
She says she is but I don't think so, maybe she isn't qualified, as I said before , you don't see Sinead getting her make up some by her.😂😂 Sinead is apparently singing for Lou's wedding ,

Reactions: 2
I must give her a follow.. that make up is bizarre! I'll be back.. 🤣🤣🤣

20200820_114707.jpg

WTF???

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Not one bit and not bit. I hope she's not a BA
I doubt it, she doesn't have many followers, they only go for the more well known bloggers. Also someone said a few weeks ago we aren't allowed talk about people if they have under 10k follower's, it could get this thread shut down 🙄

Do they ever get sick of getting extensions and colours done? I mean I know it’s for free but Jesus use the hair god gave us 😱🤦🏻‍♀️

I’ve seen SCS a couple of times and let me tell you that girl knows a good angle and how to pose! She does not look like that in real life!!

Reactions: 6
Pawing all the bottles in dunnes them putting them back 😫
[/QUObut doesn't everyone do that to see what they are buying 🤔 there's much worse dirty people touching things in shop too 😉, I work in retail and people come in with fingernails as dirty you could grow spuds in them😂 and they touch everything, you can't stop them. I wouldn't be so worried 😄 sanatize your hands after picking something up if you're paranoid , that's what I do

First time poster. I used to really like Sinead and thought she was doing a really good job with her recommendations for curvy styles etc. but her attitude during lockdown has really pissed me off. She has consistently flouted the rules, travelling outside of the 2km radius, having people over and now going all over Limerick from pub to pub, restaurant to restaurant with 30 different people to celebrate turning 35. Like when did 35 become a milestone birthday requiring three separate days of parties.
Its all about getting freebies🤷‍♀️

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.