Sinead's Curvy Style

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was just about to say , her parents might be lovely but she rarely goes out herself for a freebie meal. Its her , Simon, and her 2 parents . Never seen greed like it ..someone said on an earlier post in this thread that she was known to just turn up with her mother to hair appointments. Maybe its the same for food ?
I agree Mama Rose knows well what’s she’s doing, no shame!!
I’d die of shame if I had a sister that carried on like her!! She’ll be laid out in crosses in them sandals, she hasn’t ’t taken them off since they were ‘gifted’ to her, they’re like the denim shorts that she wore for a whole summer a few years back & as for the mouldy tattoo! She’s a vile person who will take advantage of who ever she can. I can’t stand her.

Reactions: 10
One thing lockdown has shown up is the instagrammer that hasn't got up to date skills or a business of their own to manage and create new products (ie. Lisa Jordan or Aimee Connolly or Suzanne Jackson) has literally been left behind, relegated to doing competitions for sweets ffs!
The girls that had their own businesses or are actual working make up artists had interesting enough content all through lockdown be it doing different make up looks or chatting about adapting their businesses and what they have in the pipeline etc.
The more budget level instagrammer hasn't got anything more interesting than our own lives going on and I see now our own lives are actually a damn sight MORE interesting than these constant rehashing of sweet giveaways and budget brand ambassador roles.
I think perhaps that people like myself are copping on a person is only part of the brand there has to be some substance and when there isn't it's just become so much more obvious!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
One thing lockdown has shown up is the instagrammer that hasn't got up to date skills or a business of their own to manage and create new products (ie. Lisa Jordan or Aimee Connolly or Suzanne Jackson) has literally been left behind, relegated to doing competitions for sweets ffs!
The girls that had their own businesses or are actual working make up artists had interesting enough content all through lockdown be it doing different make up looks or chatting about adapting their businesses and what they have in the pipeline etc.
The more budget level instagrammer hasn't got anything more interesting than our own lives going on and I see now our own lives are actually a damn sight MORE interesting than these constant rehashing of sweet giveaways and budget brand ambassador roles.
I think perhaps that people like myself are copping on a person is only part of the brand there has to be some substance and when there isn't it's just become so much more obvious!

This. Totally. Well said. I'm a frontline worker in Limerick. After working a bleeping long weekend I Would have loved a nice freebie dinner anywhere with my partner and am still working during Covid tomorrow. Just like all the hardworking staff who are still battling every day to help us all through it. This wan needs to wake the duck up. She could have stayed in bed these last few months. Oh wait, she didn't get up til 12 most days. To wash and dry her hair and stuff her face along with her free loading bf and family and friends. I would love a journalist or Even Joe Duffy to start highlighting these lazy witches who think they are something but guess what? They owe us duck all. But they should realise we are the ones who are owed.

Rant over. sorry, long day.

:( I will prob delete this tomorrow but I'm sick of these witches. LLL, Tignam, Terry McEvoy etc

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
This. Totally. Well said. I'm a frontline worker in Limerick. After working a bleeping long weekend I Would have loved a nice freebie dinner anywhere with my partner and am still working during Covid tomorrow. Just like all the hardworking staff who are still battling every day to help us all through it. This wan needs to wake the duck up. She could have stayed in bed these last few months. Oh wait, she didn't get up til 12 most days. To wash and dry her hair and stuff her face along with her free loading bf and family and friends. I would love a journalist or Even Joe Duffy to start highlighting these lazy witches who think they are something but guess what? They owe us duck all. But they should realise we are the ones who are owed.

Rant over. sorry, long day.

:( I will prob delete this tomorrow but I'm sick of these witches. LLL, Tignam, Terry McEvoy etc
No need to delete this needed to be said. A lot of people will agree with you and are also sick of these ones going from restaurant to restaurant eating all they want and it's all for free. You say anything then and your called a troll or a bully but I'm sorry we're entitled to our opinion and if I see a place they have been to and got a freebie I would never step foot in there again. What have they don't to deserve all these freebies, duck all only sit on their arses all day talking into their phones. Thank you for all your hard work as it's been a really tough year so far.

Reactions: 19
Amazing how she couldn't be bothered to find a link for the sports bra she had on because it wouldn't be affiliate but had one for the shorts which was affiliate. She's the laziest blogger I've actually come across. Hates being asked questions about anything as well. Just tells people to look it up themselves. Wtf are you here for then? 🙄🙄

Christ she's eating out again.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
No wonder she is getting less views on her story . Its just non stop lazy Ads and eating . Trying to blame instagram . Maybe people are just sick of it ?
I laughed when I saw that. Blaming Instagram 😂 no it's just your stories are just food and boring as shite.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I laughed when I saw that. Blaming Instagram 😂 no it's just your stories are just food and boring as shite.
I nearly wet myself laughing last night when she said people were messaging her begging for the sweets . Cant deal 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
How embarrassing to actually ask to save her and get notifications 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️ No shame whatsoever. It’s hide time someone sat her down and told her some home truths I think.

Reactions: 8
Somebody set up an anonymous account and tell her what we think. I would but then again can't be arsed.

I cant believe the amount of food she eats! Do you think she actually eats it all? I didn't follow her till recently but has she gained a lot of weight? I'd be gaining weight if I ate like that.

Reactions: 1
No need to delete this needed to be said. A lot of people will agree with you and are also sick of these ones going from restaurant to restaurant eating all they want and it's all for free. You say anything then and your called a troll or a bully but I'm sorry we're entitled to our opinion and if I see a place they have been to and got a freebie I would never step foot in there again. What have they don't to deserve all these freebies, duck all only sit on their arses all day talking into their phones. Thank you for all your hard work as it's been a really tough year so far.
thank you x Its been tougher than most people realise and its not gone away, if anything we are holding our breaths for another surge. 3 more positives today in Limerick.

I cant believe the amount of food she eats! Do you think she actually eats it all? I didn't follow her till recently but has she gained a lot of weight? I'd be gaining weight if I ate like that.
I think she eats every bite. Not like I'm one to talk but she's gained a pile of weight. She just knows her own angles but you can see her true size in other people's videos and pictures of her.

Reactions: 5
I think she eats every bite. Not like I'm one to talk but she's gained a pile of weight. She just knows her own angles but you can see her true size in other people's videos and pictures of her.
Well I can't talk either.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.