Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
My 1st post be kind. I've actually created an account to say this! Not a fan of Sineads & dont follow her but the 2nd I saw the black eye comments here I went to view. I said it straight off that was a punch to her eye & Then Simon's gone off the scene. A tennis ball would never leave that kind of mark- shape size levels of bruising are different in different areas etc etc. I hope to god we are adding 2+2 and getting 10 because that's not ok. I've been waiting to see if I'm warped or would anyone else take what I did from it. Shes with her Dad all day long... the walks, gone for food etc etc. Your dad doesn't suddenly start doin your lawn if your man is still around & nothings changed. Her dad is doin it now Simon's gone.

Reactions: 11

Hereforthetea1980

Whatever about the food... The fact she is going to 2 establishments during a pandemic... Mixing with 2 separate groups of people..... What an idiot

Therealdeal

All I want to know is who is paying for this meal 😑🤔🤔🤔
I have a good idea who is...... and they ain't sitting at that table!!!!!

Just when I was starting to like her again, she does this 🙄🙄🙄.....since when was this fashionable? It’s a bra with lace!
As a 40 yr old woman, I wouldn't sit across the dinner table with my dad...and tits up to my chin!!!!
Maybe that's just me🤷🤷

Femma

Chatty Member
She took time out of her Sunday? Shur what else would she be doing? It's not like she's run off her feet getting ready for work tomorrow.
How patronising " I get it , you go over for a nose, bE KiNd" 💩.
Shame she can't take her own advice as she's the epitome of rudeness and loves the goss.
She's probably a member here and on reading Faces by Grace or anyone more well known than her.

• Haha

Melmcs

VIP Member
I'm shocked at the amount of food she eats. Pure greed. Her reputation around Limerick is cat. She isn't as popular as she thinks she is. I was sick of seeing all the meals out at the weekend, some of them twice in one day. Shame on those restaurants who funded her and cling ons for family. Disgusting.

AMF

Well... Sinead did a Q&A last night so I said I'd ask her what we are all wondering... just a simple "Where's Simon at?" and she has BLOCKED me!! Fair enough don't answer but does it really warrant being blocked! Not that I give a hoot but still... Must have hit a nerve!!

Slong95

It’s well known in town that she isn’t at all the fun girl she tries to come across as on Instagram. She only hangs out with others who can give her a leg up, the moment they stop being useful she drops them. There are also a lot of rumours that she has not paid a cent in tax for her influencer earrings because she has a major coke problem and many people locally don’t want to work with her because she’s very unreliable.

• Wow

PEGGYPEGGY1980

You have all the tea ☕ is it really 2k a week, knew she was out of control with her habit but this is next level. Who is Simon married to?
Ahh now I'm sorry but she doesn't have a 2k habit a week... In fairness 2k??? Maybe a few grammes at a time but not 2k....

The girl wouldn't be able to function. She actuly wouldn't. Pupils would be dilated the following morning. I don't know her and if she takes the stuff then OK but I did in my earlier 20s... .. And there is no way u can function if ur taking it every night...

Socialmediabite

VIP Member
Very simply because you can mix with people outside your home now . Up to six people in a social setting .You couldn’t back in March/ April. We have moved on from that phase now. That picture is harmless .
You can mix with ppl but not cuddled up beside them for a photo. It's been said many times that even your closest friends and family you have to maintain social distance if you don't live with them.

Reactions: 10

Brenners

See she tagged a new cafe opening up near her soon……queue more free grub when they open 🙄🙄🙄. She is always doing a Beggy

Kissmeimirish

VIP Member
It’s well known in town that she isn’t at all the fun girl she tries to come across as on Instagram. She only hangs out with others who can give her a leg up, the moment they stop being useful she drops them. There are also a lot of rumours that she has not paid a cent in tax for her influencer earrings because she has a major coke problem and many people locally don’t want to work with her because she’s very unreliable.
Is coke not an appetite suppressant??

• Haha
I just dont find her relatable anymore. All she does is eat, eat, eat!!! I dont care what weight she is, but I do care about her lying about it!!!! Telling everyone shes an 18..... suuure!! She had to get a dress let out for one of her showe - and then blamed the dress for having bad sizing! Like in the first pic she says she was a 16.. no way she’s just gone up a size!! Well, what can she expect with the amount she eats!!!! Just pisses me off she does all these clothes hauls stating shes a size shes clearly not 😡

Attachments

• Wow