Sinead's Curvy Style

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't get over the dramatics about her birthday, like she is 35 or 36 not 14. She has definitely been too mollycoddled over the years because the behaviour is very childlike. We all like a few drinks or a meal but it's just a bit cringe. I don't even have my birthday on FB like. What's wrong with her shouting it from the rooftops for a week...embarrasing!
I forgot it was my birthday until 2 o’clock in the afternoon this year. Last year for my birthday I was convinced I was 37 from March until June when my friend had to point out that I was actually only 36 😂😂 it’s called real life, real bills, real work and being a nurse in the midst of a global pandemic 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I forgot it was my birthday until 2 o’clock in the afternoon this year. Last year for my birthday I was convinced I was 37 from March until June when my friend had to point out that I was actually only 36 😂😂 it’s called real life, real bills, real work and being a nurse in the midst of a global pandemic 🤷‍♀️
You sound like me 🤣 as I get older why in the world would I want to make a big deal out of it 🤦🏻‍♀️😂
She has nothing else to be putting on her ‘gram’ to be honest. If she didn’t put the constant eating up there there would actually be nothing at all. So if that is the case it’s really time to hang up the ole boots and get back into the real world 🌍

Reactions: 4
You sound like me 🤣 as I get older why in the world would I want to make a big deal out of it 🤦🏻‍♀️😂
She has nothing else to be putting on her ‘gram’ to be honest. If she didn’t put the constant eating up there there would actually be nothing at all. So if that is the case it’s really time to hang up the ole boots and get back into the real world 🌍
Sinead will hang on in this game by her nails to the bitter end. She hates working (will admit that herself) and would kill her to go back doing a regular 9 to 5. She never lasted long in one over the years until her singing took off. She must be screwed financially at the moment with events off etc but she will be busy next year with extra weddings etc. Although she is probably claiming covid payment too while still doing her ads and sp posts etc.

Reactions: 6
I knew her before she had a blog , and didn't particularly like her, as whenever I'd see her in mutual situations she had a face like a slapped arse.

She's in one of those girl groups of friends that is cliquey and bitchy.
Although her friend Pamela Begley is lovely. Don't see much of her on Sinead's stories anymore, she seems to have been replaced with Tracey Hackett.
I'd know her as the girl who sings screechy Opera at weddings.
( she sings more current stuff these days at least ) .
And wearing dresses too short for her while constantly pulling at then / down.
She's messy when she's out, has an attitude and liked to start arguments with random girls while she was drunk. Running to bouncers trying to get them kicked out.
She used to be a devil for going with every Tom, Dick and Harry.

Knew a few that went to school with her and can't stand her now. She used to sing Opera between classes while they fired crap at her roaring to shut up.
Her Mam, Dad , sisters are lovely. Some said they got creepy vibes off the Dad. He's honestly not creepy and a dote .
This is the exact Sinead that I knew (Of) before I left limerick! I had friends who were pally with her and I knew her through them! They didn’t have many great things to say about her either. She was always very self conscious but made it look like she was Uber confident. I guess she eventually gained a heck of a lot of confidence. She tried for years and years to lose weight. Her bro in law was a personal trainer but I guess she just loved food too much for her weight loss journey to take off.

My own views on her from when I met her were that she was loud, obnoxious and always wanted to be the centre of attention. I’ve def seen her being a witch to others and start an argument over nothing!

Didn’t she go on come dine with me Ireland or some other dinner party show? She will try everything and anything to become a celebrity. People are always feeding her ego! She can sing but I think she has an awful voice! Does that even make sense? 🤣🤣🤣 anyway not surprised to read about the coke! I’d say she would try anything if she thought it would make her fit in!

Reactions: 8
In lockdown it was Friday, sat and Sunday minimum 1 free 3 course meal a day . On a sat or Sun it was 2 free 3 course meals in a day and then claimed " supporting my local " no sinead . Supporting your local is actually paying them for the meal. Haven't seen a Chinese in a while , must be banned
Peony Court is being renovated at the moment. Closed.

Reactions: 2
In lockdown it was Friday, sat and Sunday minimum 1 free 3 course meal a day . On a sat or Sun it was 2 free 3 course meals in a day and then claimed " supporting my local " no sinead . Supporting your local is actually paying them for the meal. Haven't seen a Chinese in a while , must be banned
No actually if u noticed of a Sunday from russsels she would get 3 main courses the greedy witch!!!!! One for her and 1 Simon and one for the them to share.. Selfish fuckin witch... Why not say to the restaurant look give this free meal to a nurse in St John's or Milford hospice or somewhere.. Ans then let the hospital do a draw to see who gets the free meal... And then she can promote the restaurant that way but noooooo that would mean she wouldn't get her jowls fed!!!

• Wow
Reactions: 10
No actually if u noticed of a Sunday from russsels she would get 3 main courses the greedy witch!!!!! One for her and 1 Simon and one for the them to share.. Selfish fuckin witch... Why not say to the restaurant look give this free meal to a nurse in St John's or Milford hospice or somewhere.. Ans then let the hospital do a draw to see who gets the free meal... And then she can promote the restaurant that way but noooooo that would mean she wouldn't get her jowls fed!!!
I didnt realise they got one to share . Thats pure gluttony. Disgusting . Two meals was enough for them. Gotta ask , did watching herself , simon and the family inspire you to eat in any of those places? It didn't for me and I go to limerick few times a year !

Reactions: 3
I didnt realise they got one to share . Thats pure gluttony. Disgusting . Two meals was enough for them. Gotta ask , did watching herself , simon and the family inspire you to eat in any of those places? It didn't for me and I go to limerick few times a year !
I'm from Cork but went to college in limerick. Before Lockdown I go down to 2 of my best friends about twice a month. I will never ever eat in any of these establishments again. And also my friend is celebrating her 40th in November and was gonna have a huge bash in house but she said no fuckin way now..

Reactions: 5
I know this is really random, but whenever I see her I just think to myself....I bet she does massive farts and I bet they stink! I bet she’s a real farter in bed...guffs one out and wafts it while cackling to herself! Don’t know why, can just imagine that about her! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I never knew she was this bad on it . But I notice recently in her videos she sucks on her gums non stop. Not sure if that's coke related or just a habit .

Reactions: 1
I never knew she was this bad on it . But I notice recently in her videos she sucks on her gums non stop. Not sure if that's coke related or just a habit .
Sniffs and suck her gums all the time. Crazy now looking back on it because it used to drive me mad but now I guess I know why she does it.

Sniffs and suck her gums all the time. Crazy now looking back on it because it used to drive me mad but now I guess I know why she does it.
I always thought she had a sinus problem cause I have a problem where someday im sniffling like I have a cold but I dont . I couldnt believe when I heard it and then was like , yeah, she sucks her gums too. I always thought she tried to portray the innocent limerick girl image . Never knew

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.