Sinead's Curvy Style

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't believe the big deal that Sinead and a few other of the budget type instagrammers make of their birthdays!
I'm in my thirties and pre Covid my birthday would be a dinner and drinks out with my bestie and the same with my partner. There's always a birthday card from the immediate dept at work but we stopped all the collections and gifts etc a few years ago as it was unnecessary and too much when people have their own expenses.
Why do these ones always make such a big deal of themselves sharing their birthday wishes received on Insta and summoning the party faithful to the table for a birthday dinner and drinks of about 10 people each time, that's not even for the big birthdays!
Is it to try and stay relevant?? (I think that ship has already sailed a while ago for Sinead)
Very well made point. I stopped doing that in my early 20s. It’s to try to stay relevant, however, Sinead I fear has ruined it for herself. As I’ve said before, such a shame as she had a very lucrative part of the market for the plus size and could have done very well with it.

Reactions: 5
It's totally her own fault, she's been so lazy with regards to posting and showcasing actual stylish fashion for plus size women which is a market she could have really done well im if she had any drive. We have NEVER seen her show us clothes she has bought herself apart from few bits from Penneys or Dunnes. She expected a bday dress to land in her letterbox this week and actually had to put her hand in her pocket today in Zara for once. I really dont see how she didnt spot a massive gap in market and do asos try on hauls etc. I dont condone it but she could have even tried on clothes she ordered and returned which is wrong but so many bloggers do it. Clearly she just cannot be arsed. As for wishing for a Range Rover...she should have minded the freebie car when she did have it. 🙄🙄
Did she loose the freebie car?? I missed that!

Reactions: 4
I can't believe the big deal that Sinead and a few other of the budget type instagrammers make of their birthdays!
I'm in my thirties and pre Covid my birthday would be a dinner and drinks out with my bestie and the same with my partner. There's always a birthday card from the immediate dept at work but we stopped all the collections and gifts etc a few years ago as it was unnecessary and too much when people have their own expenses.
Why do these ones always make such a big deal of themselves sharing their birthday wishes received on Insta and summoning the party faithful to the table for a birthday dinner and drinks of about 10 people each time, that's not even for the big birthdays!
Is it to try and stay relevant?? (I think that ship has already sailed a while ago for Sinead)
it’s their birthday month, then week! Did you ever hear a 5 year old say that !

Did she loose the freebie car?? I missed that!
yes. Quick summary she let pierse motors down by not turning up to a breast cancer event to represent them, she was drunk at blogger awards the night before

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Her bestie Grainne McCoy (who appears to work hard, but I’ve a friend who has lots of tea on this one. She won’t spill though) will wish her a happy birthday. They are V tight. Besties. Also, what is with a Grainne McCoy trying to look like Caroline Flack? It’s quite disturbing.
Shame she won’t tell. There’s something odd about her can’t quite put my finger on it.

Reactions: 1
I think even the local people of Limerick who would have followed Sinead for years are just seeing through her bullshit now and getting fed up of the constant restaurant hopping for a free meal.

I would feel bad for anyone who has lost a job due to Covid and she would fall into this category with her wedding singing. She’s obviously has had to put a lot more time into influencing as this is probably her only source of income now, albeit I don’t think she’s going about it the right way. It’s like she’s confused about what she wants her content to be and who she wants to cater for.

Reactions: 4
she needs to back to basics. good foundation garments. high street try ons. asos hauls. steal her style putting a curvy spin on popular looks. put outfits together that average girls (and her target market is definitely average, working class girls not the aspirational set) would wear to work or nights out or events. none of that is hard. she could easily return things or borrow from brands. but she is too lazy and unfocused

100% agree with the fact that she needs to go back to basics. But we all know she only caters to herself. Dresses and shorts look great on her because of her legs. She has a cracking pair of legs which I'm sure we'll all admit but generally the rest of us who carry that extra bit of weight aren't as lucky. The only pants you'll ever see her mention are the RI mollys.
It's always the same with Sinead; the gifted nana clothes that you rarely see her wear again after her try on's or big hoodies and shorts. Come Christmas then it will be a variety of cheap sequin dresses.
She should go back to her old ways where she would pop to town on a Thursday with her mam and sister and show outfits on different body shapes and ages. I'm aware we cant try stuff on at the moment but even style it up in the shop. Pair some outfits together.
Limerick has a lot of highstreet stores and she never makes use of them. You never usually see her in new look, zara, h&m etc.
It's the #ads, the contant blagging and begging for stuff and the undisclosed gifts that are annoying lately. She should have been reported long ago for her blatant flouting of the ASAI rules.
Always orders a steak when someone else is paying.
You can tell she has no loyalty to any of the brands she works with. Jumped from ATIR shape wear to spanx as soon as she got them for free. No mention of the abella viva tan since the day her partnership ended. Now all the oh my glam tat and bperfect products.
I wouldn't go by any of her recommendations anymore because she's far too disingenuous.

Reactions: 14
Last week when her and the lady she started the go fund me for were on with Ray Darcy. I'd say she was raging she didnt get more airtime and it made it more apparent when she didnt really share much on the interview after it. Shame coz her friend came across really well and what an amazing person she is. No doubt sinead did a nice thing btw but she did it for coverage too and she didnt get it on Ray's show

Reactions: 6
Because they're Narcissist,'s

Reactions: 8
100% agree with the fact that she needs to go back to basics. But we all know she only caters to herself. Dresses and shorts look great on her because of her legs. She has a cracking pair of legs which I'm sure we'll all admit but generally the rest of us who carry that extra bit of weight aren't as lucky. The only pants you'll ever see her mention are the RI mollys.
It's always the same with Sinead; the gifted nana clothes that you rarely see her wear again after her try on's or big hoodies and shorts. Come Christmas then it will be a variety of cheap sequin dresses.
She should go back to her old ways where she would pop to town on a Thursday with her mam and sister and show outfits on different body shapes and ages. I'm aware we cant try stuff on at the moment but even style it up in the shop. Pair some outfits together.
Limerick has a lot of highstreet stores and she never makes use of them. You never usually see her in new look, zara, h&m etc.
It's the #ads, the contant blagging and begging for stuff and the undisclosed gifts that are annoying lately. She should have been reported long ago for her blatant flouting of the ASAI rules.
Always orders a steak when someone else is paying.
You can tell she has no loyalty to any of the brands she works with. Jumped from ATIR shape wear to spanx as soon as she got them for free. No mention of the abella viva tan since the day her partnership ended. Now all the oh my glam tat and bperfect products.
I wouldn't go by any of her recommendations anymore because she's far too disingenuous.
Does she ever actually pay for her meals out? Honestly any place I see now giving these wannabes freebies I avoid like the plague. I’m not paying more for a service/product to cover the cost of these clowns getting it for free! Only thing is my policy rules out a lot of hotels because most of them are giving #gifted stays to this lot. I’m starting to feel like influencers have become like a plague to society

Reactions: 15
Sinead only puts her hand in her pocket for the Chinese or a trip to Penneys. End of.

Reactions: 8
The restaurants and hotels would really want to wise up to giving these Insta Huns freebies. I think a lot of people have recently woken up (well I just did) to the fact that these girls are getting more and more irrelevant and people do not take all these fake recommendations and rush to buy.
Since lockdown I've realised what boring bland content is put out and it's all just to try and sell sell sell. Thankfully now I think we realise more that their reviews and recommendations are as false as can be and all the free meals and hotel stays for them and their hangers on friends and families does not convert to cash in the coffers for these businesses.

Bra is showing again in the middle of the day out for lunch 🙄🙄
She will take the attention whatever way she can get it . Typical narcissist . I think her coke habit has destroyed her as an influencer

Reactions: 2
I'd never of thought she took Coke before I read here but when I think looking back she sniffs, rubs her nose and sucks in at her gums a lot in her stories 😳

I'd say the dresses dont fit her around the bust that's why bras are on show 🙈

I'd say the dresses dont fit her around the bust that's why bras are on show 🙈
They definitely don't. She's just trying to convince people she'll still fit into an 18 which cannot be the case like.

The coke habit has ruined her. The car was taken off her as she was too busy partying in Dublin. I’d say her time as an influencer is up. In fact. I’d say a lot of them are up. It’ll be back to good old fashioned advertising for a lot of brands now tbh.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.