Sinead's Curvy Style

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She sang at my sisters wedding.... she didn't know the songs (popular wedding songs)had her face stuck in the phone for the words... when she didn't have it charging..and was out the door like the clapper once she'd finished
Jaysus she'd be getting no payment from me if that was her carry on.

Reactions: 3
She sang at my sisters wedding.... she didn't know the songs (popular wedding songs)had her face stuck in the phone for the words... when she didn't have it charging..and was out the door like the clapper once she'd finished
Pretty standard by all accounts

She is now in house limerick. There is no way she is eating in there again!!! They should be called out
There better be €9 worth of food 🤣

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Actually feel sick watching her and the amount of food in her stories today.....it's just obscene.

Reactions: 9
What a selfish duck she is. Sorry not sorry. But how many restaurants and pubs etc has she been in since Friday celebrating her birthday? Seriously. There is a global pandemic. An identified cluster in limerick...cases rising everyday but she thinks but its ma birthday. duck off sinead. You are a tight witch. Nobody like you in limerick..you are the talk of the place for all the wrong reasons. Go out and get a real job and pay for your dinners.

Reactions: 15
I can't get over the dramatics about her birthday, like she is 35 or 36 not 14. She has definitely been too mollycoddled over the years because the behaviour is very childlike. We all like a few drinks or a meal but it's just a bit cringe. I don't even have my birthday on FB like. What's wrong with her shouting it from the rooftops for a week...embarrasing!

Reactions: 10
Think her actual birthday is today. So if she celebrated it for 3 days before it she will probably celebrate it for 3 days after too...and shur then It will be the weekend so she will keep going for another 3 then🙄.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I suppose I'm really not surprised she's still going against all reccomendations during covid. Remember at the start of lockdown, every one told to only venture out for essentials... she's goes out for an ice cream and bag of chips. Absolute dose

Reactions: 4
Is she actually eating out again in her stories ? I cant get over who go around like this non stop to restaurants. She turned 35 not even a big occasion . Princess of limerick 🙄 I love limerick , go down a few times a year but ye must be sick of her down there by now .

Reactions: 13
I can actually see why she's constantly going out for food. She has zero other content. She's grand at putting on her make up but I personally don't think she's good enough to watch her do it when she does film herself. I don't like her sense of style it's fairly frumpy and what's left other than the continuing loop of screeching laughing at nothing, and eating and more eating.
I cringe for her when she does that wink wink nudge nudge where's my engagement ring Simon? Jeeez girl have some dignity!

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.