Sinead's Curvy Style

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The gluttony of the parents too each time there’s a free meal it’s all steaks & dear whiskeys like they’ve no Shame

Reactions: 15
At least the dress is slightly fashionable for tonight. She defo finds it hars to grt hugh street clothes to fit her. 18s are often too small for her so she's lucky she has good legs. Hopefully Simon doesnt end up in the cells in Henry St tonight and they stay off the coke. Like what the hell must her parents think....mine would kill me if I was her age and had a fella like that or was into that!

Reactions: 1
At least the dress is slightly fashionable for tonight. She defo finds it hars to grt hugh street clothes to fit her. 18s are often too small for her so she's lucky she has good legs. Hopefully Simon doesnt end up in the cells in Henry St tonight and they stay off the coke. Like what the hell must her parents think....mine would kill me if I was her age and had a fella like that or was into that!
S

She is no more an 18 than my boobs are where there should be.. she’s a 20 minimum. And as always, someone’s size doesn’t bother me but she talks about being a curvy 16.... making other size 16s wonder what the same ‘size 16 dress sinead has on’ doesn’t fit them

• Heart
Reactions: 3
She’ll be cute out tonight and not post anymore. No doubt she’ll be in 101 the rest of the night flouting the rules with her gang cos obviously she’s some big celeb in Limerick 😑

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Emmm...why isn't Simon sitting near her for the meal and why did he look at her like she was shite on his shoe when she called him? I'd say he is sick of the phone shoved in his face every 2 seconds. He must be desperate for the freebies to stay with her. Shes funny at times but I'd say shes hard work

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Just saw on one of her friends insta stories that she has her hair all tied up in pony tail - strange considering she drove 40 mins for curly blow dry this morning and raved about it after🤔

She’ll be cute out tonight and not post anymore. No doubt she’ll be in 101 the rest of the night flouting the rules with her gang cos obviously she’s some big celeb in Limerick 😑
She's no celeb in Limerick anymore...clinging on. She goes to the other side of the county niw for her freeby hair as most salons in the city are done with her. The blowdry today was beautiful when she got it done but totally fell out fairly soon so she shouldnt have bothered. She will in 101 and houseparty with plenty snow no doubt going on her previous form over the years and probably another row with Simon. Roast/chinese tomorrow and then will disappear offline while coming down! It's a merry go round with Sinead!

Reactions: 8
I’d say she’s fairly done alright. She’ll be clinging onto the brands she’s got left as the auld snow mobile may have cost her dearly. It’s a shame as she’s a stunning looking girl.

I’d say she’s fairly done alright. She’ll be clinging onto the brands she’s got left as the auld snow mobile may have cost her dearly. It’s a shame as she’s a stunning looking girl.
It's totally her own fault, she's been so lazy with regards to posting and showcasing actual stylish fashion for plus size women which is a market she could have really done well im if she had any drive. We have NEVER seen her show us clothes she has bought herself apart from few bits from Penneys or Dunnes. She expected a bday dress to land in her letterbox this week and actually had to put her hand in her pocket today in Zara for once. I really dont see how she didnt spot a massive gap in market and do asos try on hauls etc. I dont condone it but she could have even tried on clothes she ordered and returned which is wrong but so many bloggers do it. Clearly she just cannot be arsed. As for wishing for a Range Rover...she should have minded the freebie car when she did have it. 🙄🙄

Reactions: 9
S

She is no more an 18 than my boobs are where there should be.. she’s a 20 minimum. And as always, someone’s size doesn’t bother me but she talks about being a curvy 16.... making other size 16s wonder what the same ‘size 16 dress sinead has on’ doesn’t fit them
I agree, no way is she a size 16 or 18. Def a 20 - 22. No shade on her weight but be honest ta duck! We're not blind!

• Heart
Where are her besties Joanne Larby and Rebecca Rose stylist?
Not even a happy birthday from Rebecca Rose. I'm delighted cause I really like Rebecca Rose and really thought Sinead is going to bring you down with her. They weren't suited at all

Where are her besties Joanne Larby and Rebecca Rose stylist?
Not even a happy birthday from Rebecca Rose. I'm delighted cause I really like Rebecca Rose and really thought Sinead is going to bring you down with her. They weren't suited at all
It isn’t her birthday until Wednesday so I’m guessing her “friends” will wait however in the blogging world these people are not friends they just cling on to those who can give you a leg up. They are not interest in real friendships. Sinead is especially guilty of this, she is very fake and only out for herself

Unfollowed her yesterday. Same age and enjoyed her in early days, loved her mix of singing and everyday life. Now she just seems like an outdated party animal constantly flogging sponsored posts and it's so boring. She's borderline irritating playing the "gas craic" card. Needs to grow up.

Reactions: 7
Could she make it any more obvious that she was going on a bender last night, usually you'd have stories the whole night long and now because she obviously doesn't want to be called out for breaking rules the phone is turned off. I'm actually mortified for a woman her age to not use her brain during all of this and just think maybe ill just stay home for once.

Reactions: 4
Her bestie Grainne McCoy (who appears to work hard, but I’ve a friend who has lots of tea on this one. She won’t spill though) will wish her a happy birthday. They are V tight. Besties. Also, what is with a Grainne McCoy trying to look like Caroline Flack? It’s quite disturbing.

Reactions: 1
Her bestie Grainne McCoy (who appears to work hard, but I’ve a friend who has lots of tea on this one. She won’t spill though) will wish her a happy birthday. They are V tight. Besties. Also, what is with a Grainne McCoy trying to look like Caroline Flack? It’s quite disturbing.
Just because she dyed her hair? I've always thought she looked like Caroline tbh.

I can't believe the big deal that Sinead and a few other of the budget type instagrammers make of their birthdays!
I'm in my thirties and pre Covid my birthday would be a dinner and drinks out with my bestie and the same with my partner. There's always a birthday card from the immediate dept at work but we stopped all the collections and gifts etc a few years ago as it was unnecessary and too much when people have their own expenses.
Why do these ones always make such a big deal of themselves sharing their birthday wishes received on Insta and summoning the party faithful to the table for a birthday dinner and drinks of about 10 people each time, that's not even for the big birthdays!
Is it to try and stay relevant?? (I think that ship has already sailed a while ago for Sinead)

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.