Sinead's Curvy Style

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Actually disgusted that she grabbed that Smyths voucher. Not the kids fault like but I’m sure they have enough, like everyone else has said why not show people you have an ounce of decency and donate toys to needy kids or even to the local nursery school or something? Then declaring herself “the best auntie ever” 🙄 you didn’t treat your nieces to new toys Sinead, Smyths did and at the expense of needy kids. Last straw, officially unfollowed. I doubt I’ll miss much!

Reactions: 15
It's sickening isn't it
It really is! I used to really like her. Myself and a few of the girls from work were thinking of going to one of her workshops if one came up that was suitable for us all but since lockdown we are all so turned off so much by her greediness and her content is absolutely shockingly bad these days none of us would cross the road to see her now. She's so Grabby and tacky now with her knock off hand bags and lazy bad demos of voduz where she doesn't even make an effort.

Reactions: 5
Lads I’m truly at a loss for words now. They gave her 500e?!?!? What the actual?! 😡 and she didn’t think the donate it? Or to buy toys for a worthwhile cause? I really can’t believe how low and self centred and selfish this is. I really am disgusted.

Reactions: 4
Actually disgusted that smyths gave her 500 for her neices. They are already belonging to a rich family.. What about the poor kids in the battered women shelters in limerick and surrounding areas. This has made me sick. Sent message to smyths about it and they ignored my message. I've told them I will not be using them anymore. World of wonder and amazon will get my business and I used to go t smyths 2 or 3 times a month. Shocked they kist ignored my message. There are so many kids in limerick that are without... They have nothing.. And then they go and give her 500!!!
Wtf 500e!!! Missed that part. Holy God that's ridiculous. She doesn't even have kids and it was for her nieces. You'd think she would donate at least some of it ffs. I'm sure her nieces have plenty.

This has been really bothering me the past few weeks about her now I'm going to unfollow she treats her followers like crap asking them not to message her duck off Sinead you would be nothing without your followers girl. That Boyfriend no thanks gives me the creeps. She failed to mention her car was also taken off her 😑. Takes every single item offered to her for free pure greed.
He is weird. He looks bored of her most of time.

Reactions: 2
€500!!! madness. she could have spent 100 to get a treat for her neices and still made some great donations AND boosted her appeal. just greed.

€500!!! madness. she could have spent 100 to get a treat for her neices and still made some great donations AND boosted her appeal. just greed.
Sam é with the free food 5 times a week. She could have donated but still. Showed the menu and highligted the restaurant but nope.. In the belly.. And if u ever notice its always 3 main courses even Tho there onky 2 of them
Whats that about..

Another Supermacs takeaway tonight! How can a person eat that many takeaways in a week is beyond me

Reactions: 1
Jesus Christ she is like a bottomless pit. Tomorrow predictions - slight hangover maybe, cheap makeup look with that oh my glam shite, pic of a frumpy top in the mirror, walk for a 99 or visit to parents, collect the free Sunday roast, ask for netflix recommendations, order chicken wings or Chinese.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
This has been really bothering me the past few weeks about her now I'm going to unfollow she treats her followers like crap asking them not to message her duck off Sinead you would be nothing without your followers girl. That Boyfriend no thanks gives me the creeps. She failed to mention her car was also taken off her 😑. Takes every single item offered to her for free pure greed.
Why did she get the car taken off her? Now when you think about it, it hasn't been mentioned in forever!!

She was wearing a nice rock tshirt the other day from boohoo... pic in mirror and she was wearing horrid baggy white trouser things. Why not wear a pair of Jeans and vans or something. She dresses old man, what age is she?

Why did she get the car taken off her? Now when you think about it, it hasn't been mentioned in forever!!
She failed to turn up to one of their morning events and had been advertised to be there 🙈

Reactions: 3
Someone posted about it earlier in the thread saying that she turned up late / was hungover and didnt turn up (I can't remember) to an event being held by Pierse Motors and the association ended then. She's back in her old car.

Because she was ment to turn up to one of the promotion days and she never did because she was hungover. When was the last time she showed the car.

Reactions: 3
Because she was ment to turn up to one of the promotion days and she never did because she was hungover. When was the last time she showed the car.
She 100% doesn't have the car anymore. As far as I know she was due to appear at a coffee morning they had around October to fundraise for breast cancer ireland. She was booked to attend on their social which is still on their page. She didnt turn up and aparently she was out the night before with pics on her insta. Tbh I don't undrstand why a dealership would give someone like ehr use of a car. I can kind of understand partnerships with sports players but I dont think an association with her would bring in many customers for them.

She brings nothing to the table any more, she just looks like she can’t be bothered at all. Can’t see her next event being too successful, people are starting to see through the BS.

Did she even spent much of the €500? What’s the bet Sly Sy will have a PS5 any day now

What a missed opportunity for her to do some good by gifting that voucher or buying for a woman’s shelter.... her greediness knows no bounds. I’ve unfollowed.

Reactions: 5
It’s all because she’s greedy and doesn’t think of anyone but herself

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.