Sinead's Curvy Style

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Unfuckingbelieveable 🤯 the grease must be pouring out of her. Chips with every meal. The only veg is fried mushrooms and onions with her free steak dinners. The fuckin hallions cholesterol has to be through the roof. Rotten 🤢💩
Jaysis that is vile. Im no health freak but it's actually worrying at thia stage. Has she ever eaten a vegetable or a piece of fruit? 🤢

Reactions: 2
Unfuckingbelieveable 🤯 the grease must be pouring out of her. Chips with every meal. The only veg is fried mushrooms and onions with her free steak dinners. The fuckin hallions cholesterol has to be through the roof. Rotten 🤢💩
That looks revolting. 😂

Reactions: 3
Not a great advert for the Locke...

Are we taking bets how many times she eats out this weekend?

Reactions: 4
The most unappetising meal I’ve ever seen, will never be ordering food there

The Locke wasn't tagged yesterday so she may not have gotten that for free. I can't have her ruining another place for me in Limerick... Curraghgower is off the menu for me now with the amount of freebies they give her. Also House and 101 last weekend obviously not caring about the regulations (they were out on a piss up, not for a substantial meal) so won't be giving them business.

Reactions: 1
Only a coffee so far today and it’s after 2pm 👀 normally on a Sat by this time there would have been a greasy brunch and at least one portion of fatty chicken wings 🙄

Omfg is she out eating again?!?!?!
Jesus she needs to get a grip of herself now at this stage. It's not healthy and for whatever she's not getting for free it must be costing an absolute fortune. Surely she doesn't get everything for free.

She’s a runner for an early heart attack and I’m not being smart saying that

Why doesnt she call herself a Food blogger instead since that shes getting so much free grub?

Reactions: 5
I mean its getting ridiculous at this stage. I know people are going to attack me for this but I dont care anymore: there is a huge difference between a curvy blogger - someone promoting body positivity and showing clothes to suit all bodies etc, along the lines of jessica cinelli, and someone who is just plain fat and gluttonous. She has huge potential!! She used to model, she can sing and shes funny when shes being herself! The constant eating massive portions of wings and chips then showing off granny tent style clothes to hide the monstrous weight gain and drying her ratty hair everyday is not influential!! Someone close to her needs to have a serious chat with her

Reactions: 16
Her standards are not very high of she thinks that photo of the "burger" and chips is post-worthy. The actual state of it.

Reactions: 7
Sinead has no direction anymore. Especially since lockdown. She just found a way she could do her favourite thing eat for free while pretending to support local business and she's still latched onto that. Now lockdown is over and she's gained a few she doesn't know where to go from here.

Sinead has no direction anymore. Especially since lockdown. She just found a way she could do her favourite thing eat for free while pretending to support local business and she's still latched onto that. Now lockdown is over and she's gained a few she doesn't know where to go from here.
In lockdown it was Friday, sat and Sunday minimum 1 free 3 course meal a day . On a sat or Sun it was 2 free 3 course meals in a day and then claimed " supporting my local " no sinead . Supporting your local is actually paying them for the meal. Haven't seen a Chinese in a while , must be banned

I’ve A friend From Limerick and they had a really bad experience at that enchant place. What’s with them selling jewellery now too?? Is Lucy Fitz now working there? Are they all on the coke?
Any thread on Lucy Fitz?? The 2 night stay in ballygarry house is RIDICULOUS

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.