Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
First time poster. I used to really like Sinead and thought she was doing a really good job with her recommendations for curvy styles etc. but her attitude during lockdown has really pissed me off. She has consistently flouted the rules, travelling outside of the 2km radius, having people over and now going all over Limerick from pub to pub, restaurant to restaurant with 30 different people to celebrate turning 35. Like when did 35 become a milestone birthday requiring three separate days of parties.

• Haha
Reactions: 14

Femma

Chatty Member
It's all fakeness with Sinead. The smile is superimposed for the " gram ". See her in town and she looks like she's sniffing shite.
She goes from Salon to salon sucking them dry until they are sick of her. Her name is a laughing stock around Limerick as she's such a beggar. You can't trust her advice because every new salon or Mua is " the best ever". ( until the next week )
I've personally had two of her friends contact me for free services in my line of work because they would be pictured with Sinead and the pictures on social where they tagged me would up my likes 🙄.
Have worked on her Mam and her sister Mary and they always paid and were the loveliest ladies, I'm mad about her man she's genuinely warm, her dad is a gentleman also.
Sinead to me just comes across as a spoilt child who never grew up.
I have more stories but this is long enough already. 😂

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14

MissKatie

I had the same experience!! I had her sing at my wedding and as we were greeting guests leaving the church, she made the groomsman interrupt us and look for her cash as she was in a hurry back to Limerick and she just stood there looking at us. I completely understand someone wanting their payment, but as she stood in front of us she could have said 'congratulations!' or even sorry for having to interrupt - anything! But she just stood there. I thought that was a bit rude not to acknowledge us! And I was allowed 7 songs during the wedding and at the end of the ceremony she mouthed to me did I want her to sing the last song! Eh yes!!! I paid enough for the 7 songs. That was literally the only communication I had with her 😂
Omg Very similar story here this happened at a friends wedding about 3 years ago. The best man had the payment for her and was waiting outside the church. Because he didn't run up and pay her immediately she joined/skipped the Que greeting the wedding couple as the guests left the church. It was all caught in the wedding video! She marched up to them asking for the best man as she was not paid yet and was in a panic to get back into limerick. It was a Thursday wedding and she was only about 20 mins outside of the city. In fairness the best man could have gone straight up to her to pay her but she could have handled the situation much better!

• Wow
Reactions: 13

Femma

Chatty Member
The eating is out of control! If you have to pull your granny clothes away from your massive belly constantly, then it’s time to lay of the takeaways! Also the whole garlic baguettes and oven chips!!

Massive difference in her pics where she knows her angles.. and pictures other people put up...
I couldn't give a shite what size she is or how much / little / what she eats.
I have issue with her disingenuous promotion of anything thats free. But her weight is none of anyone's business imo.

Femma

Chatty Member
She's used up the patience of all the salons in Limerick so has to travel to Nenagh in Tipp to get the free pedicure.

• Wow
  • Haha

Okay!

The 'Mon away with me' shite does my head in. I'll never forget her getting nominated for best travel blogger and her campaigning to win it and she'd literally been on one big holiday to bali and nz and that was it. Travel blogger my hole.

• Haha

Femma

Chatty Member
I do often wonder what ye think of her in limerick.
I knew her before she had a blog , and didn't particularly like her, as whenever I'd see her in mutual situations she had a face like a slapped arse.

She's in one of those girl groups of friends that is cliquey and bitchy.
Although her friend Pamela Begley is lovely. Don't see much of her on Sinead's stories anymore, she seems to have been replaced with Tracey Hackett.
I'd know her as the girl who sings screechy Opera at weddings.
( she sings more current stuff these days at least ) .
And wearing dresses too short for her while constantly pulling at then / down.
She's messy when she's out, has an attitude and liked to start arguments with random girls while she was drunk. Running to bouncers trying to get them kicked out.
She used to be a devil for going with every Tom, Dick and Harry.

Knew a few that went to school with her and can't stand her now. She used to sing Opera between classes while they fired crap at her roaring to shut up.
Her Mam, Dad , sisters are lovely. Some said they got creepy vibes off the Dad. He's honestly not creepy and a dote .

• Haha

Kitty30

Why does she feel like she always has to have a say. She like many other can't take any cristism at all. Only happy when she is getting free food and spa treatments. If lockdown had taught us anything then it's that the likes of Sinead and many others are actually boring fuckers.

User52

I always thought the sucking her gums thing was because she had food stuck in her teeth from her twenty dinners a day

• Haha

Wheres reality

VIP Member
Is she actually eating out again in her stories ? I cant get over who go around like this non stop to restaurants. She turned 35 not even a big occasion . Princess of limerick 🙄 I love limerick , go down a few times a year but ye must be sick of her down there by now .

Kitty30

Probably an unpopular opinion but.. I actually like Sinead , I always thought she was one of the good ones. I'm totally shocked about the coke thing. But.... the shaniqua posts have to go... her hair suits her either way.. she has a pretty face. Her clothes are very nana at times especially from those boutiques she does the ads for.. but other than that I like her cos she is kind of funny 😂 I'm also tired of seeing all the free food she gets but on the other hand who would day no to these free meals? I know i wouldn't 😂 I only ever saw her once and that was in the cafe delish in castletroy, and it wasn't even me that noticed her. It was my boyfriend who spotted her first 😂 (which was weird) but yeah...still shocked about the coke thing
I actually was very very fond of Sinead at the start when I started following her. I messaged her a few times she never once replied I thought it was extremely rude some messages I put a bit of heart into them. She started to really annoy me the more followers she got she got so cocky. Then she met simple Simon and that was it for me she talks about her followers messaging her like it's an annoyance to her she would be nothing without all those followers. She is one of the biggest beggy Mitchell's ever. Making out like she is the queen of Limerick 🙄

Reactions: 12

Shelia-Spud

This is the Sinead that I like & started to follow years ago, the fun Sinead, the girl that gave you a belly of laughs, that did good things that made a difference. Hopefully she’s here to stay! All credit to her. Welcome back Sinead, hope you’re here to stay. Good things & loyal followers will come your way if your a kind, decent, honest person. Get your coke issue sorted out now & STOP the begging/taking advantage of business owners. Nothing like a dose of reality ( & hopefully that’s what you got from some of these comments in this thread) to ground you & get you back to basics.

ela87

Chatty Member
Where the nails and waxing a gift?
She had one story marked as collab so I'd imagine so. Dinner tonight is probably free too. The girl raves about Limerick businesses but it's a fact that numerous salons have cut ties with her for taking advantage of them. Everyone should be paying for their services now and supporting them after they being closed for so long.

Kissmeimirish

VIP Member
I'm actually a size 18 and I hate eating in front of people because I would be judging myself the same, I'd hate to be seen devouring like a savage and the size of me
That's very sad @Sandyclaws . Absolutely nothing wrong with being a size 18... no one is judging sineads size just her lifestyle. Dont be so hard on yourself 💪 xx

And if anyone is judging her size catch a grip of yourself, be a boring world if we all looked the same!

• Heart

Clarision

One thing lockdown has shown up is the instagrammer that hasn't got up to date skills or a business of their own to manage and create new products (ie. Lisa Jordan or Aimee Connolly or Suzanne Jackson) has literally been left behind, relegated to doing competitions for sweets ffs!
The girls that had their own businesses or are actual working make up artists had interesting enough content all through lockdown be it doing different make up looks or chatting about adapting their businesses and what they have in the pipeline etc.
The more budget level instagrammer hasn't got anything more interesting than our own lives going on and I see now our own lives are actually a damn sight MORE interesting than these constant rehashing of sweet giveaways and budget brand ambassador roles.
I think perhaps that people like myself are copping on a person is only part of the brand there has to be some substance and when there isn't it's just become so much more obvious!

• Heart

Clarision

I can't believe the big deal that Sinead and a few other of the budget type instagrammers make of their birthdays!
I'm in my thirties and pre Covid my birthday would be a dinner and drinks out with my bestie and the same with my partner. There's always a birthday card from the immediate dept at work but we stopped all the collections and gifts etc a few years ago as it was unnecessary and too much when people have their own expenses.
Why do these ones always make such a big deal of themselves sharing their birthday wishes received on Insta and summoning the party faithful to the table for a birthday dinner and drinks of about 10 people each time, that's not even for the big birthdays!
Is it to try and stay relevant?? (I think that ship has already sailed a while ago for Sinead)

Reactions: 11

Lovesthegoss

Ya and I’ve heard all the goss through mutual friends about revas spa and how she used to expect she was getting hair make up everything done for free. Often asked for more treatments and bring her mam and sisters and never even offered to pay. Beggy O’Brien is right!!

• Wow

notphillipa

Chatty Member
what's worse...so called fans sending screenshots or reasonable people discussing unethical behaviour? i'll admit some of the chat about weight gets a bit petty. but that's par for the course when you make your living in public. there are plenty of ways to make money that don't leave you open to this. but they don't involve freebies, sleeping til twelve like a teenager on summer holidays every day, and all round laziness