Sinead's Curvy Style #18 dressing like a Moyross Monk, Vacious' ship has sunk!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If I live to be 100 years old, I will not understand the massive outlay of money on an office for a brand new product with no established name, brand, advertising campaign or thought behind it. If it’s not a front for something, I’ll die of shock!

Reactions: 16
If I live to be 100 years old, I will not understand the massive outlay of money on an office for a brand new product with no established name, brand, advertising campaign or thought behind it. If it’s not a front for something, I’ll die of shock!
this. Where has the budget for this come
From?

Reactions: 7
But but but its what pippa and so sue have done. She's copying..

• Haha
Reactions: 5
and now her number 1 fan is trying to be a singer just to try emulate her a lil bit more 🙈pure gold

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
And the fact that her sheep can’t see how obviously ridiculously overpriced her stuff is. She went from not having a laptop, to kitting out a whole office space, Mac books and all- after 1 product launch. It’s as obvious as hell she made so much she bought the jeep and decided on the office. If that’s not showing you the value of the stuff is minimal fee euros yet people keep buying from her…. She doesn’t even have the brains to use the money for security long term

Reactions: 6
And the fact that her sheep can’t see how obviously ridiculously overpriced her stuff is. She went from not having a laptop, to kitting out a whole office space, Mac books and all- after 1 product launch. It’s as obvious as hell she made so much she bought the jeep and decided on the office. If that’s not showing you the value of the stuff is minimal fee euros yet people keep buying from her…. She doesn’t even have the brains to use the money for security long term

This. And she still didnt buy a house if she made that money for security but she now has a baby and Slimon is flakey at best so can take off when he has had enough.

Crazy stupid woman. She spends it like Monpoly when its of benefit to her.

No way that " office" will be longterm. She is is implusive and brainless.

Reactions: 6
and now her number 1 fan is trying to be a singer just to try emulate her a lil bit more 🙈pure gold
Will someone run up to the Redemptorist & light all the candles 🕯& request a Novena to stop this from happening!

They'll do a duet for Christmas...Jingle Gowls 🎄

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Fill me in, who we talking about?
She who can't be named... Il give you a hint...

Rhymes with poo but begins with L (put that word twice 😉💩) and something you shake to ring, it has a handle bell 🔔.... The number 8 and an _

All the one word obvs 👍

😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Showing Simon in bed this morning... Hi Tattle, look at me, to I still have my man in my bed 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Everything is content isn’t it Sinead? bleep out your dead friends for a story or two.

Reactions: 8
This bleeping gowl "im up and out early, will get lots of work done" ONE HOUR LATER, shes having coffee out, and no doubt stuffing herself with some fat laden crap..... then straight to the hairdressers for a free treatment on her tit candyfloss hair😂 oh what a witch, i mean boss witch, NOT!!!! Lazy, smelly cretin.....edit to add, what self respecting adult leaves the house wearing a top they spilled something on? CHANGE, AND WASH IT, YOU DIRTY, LAZY, HORRIBLE YOLK

• Haha
Reactions: 17
What happened to her friend? So young
Natalie died by suicide. She was a young mom, her daughter is one of the really skinny models that Sinead used in the early days of Vicious knickers. They were “friends” for years.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.