Sinead's Curvy Style #18 dressing like a Moyross Monk, Vacious' ship has sunk!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder is that why she was in A&E a few weeks back as she crashed her RangeRover? Probably has a big claim gone in the fat lump of lard. She no more missed her big fry up, it was probably delivered up to the room on a tray. Report every last one of her videos for scam/fraud as she’s not declaring it on ever one that it’s a free stay.

Reactions: 6
Is she seriously crashing another wedding
Ya it's a very prominent wedding photographer in cork getting married down here today and shes not invited so why is she showing all this content it had nothing at all to do with her.. if she knew them she would be invited but she's not.. it really infuriates me if it was my wedding I'd be snapping

Reactions: 4
Ya it's a very prominent wedding photographer in cork getting married down here today and shes not invited so why is she showing all this content it had nothing at all to do with her.. if she knew them she would be invited but she's not.. it really infuriates me if it was my wedding I'd be snapping
It’s mad the hotel had rooms to gift if they’ve a wedding

I would be absolutely fuming if I was that person getting married. Imagine some Hun who isn't even a guest at the wedding showing the decor on insta to God knows how many followers probably before you have even seen it yourself. These Huns seem to have no boundaries and view everything as content.

Reactions: 10
So she got a free 2 night stay, arrived late, missed dinner, gave a whistle stop tour of the room in the dark, missed breakfast, showed the outside of the hotel, someone else’s wedding decor and then….nothing? That’s the return on the 2 nights for the hotel?

Reactions: 13
So she got a free 2 night stay, arrived late, missed dinner, gave a whistle stop tour of the room in the dark, missed breakfast, showed the outside of the hotel, someone else’s wedding decor and then….nothing? That’s the return on the 2 nights for the hotel?
And yet hotels continue to give these Huns free stays. Would it not be more beneficial to give someone that has stayed there in the past a free stay to thank them for their custom they would be more likely to return again I would imagine. Or perhaps give paying guests a free drink or a meal as a thank you. These Huns are never going to return if they have to pay they generally post more of themselves posing into the phone than they show of where they are staying.

Reactions: 12
Oh lads. That all rounder demo she's doing.

More rolls than a Chinese gymnastics team.

And before anyone starts, I'm absolutely not fat shaming. I'm fraud shaming. The product literally doesn't do the things she says it does. The backfat, cutting into the shoulders, poorly fitted and gappy around the bust, the underarms...

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Ok where is the baby?! Are they using a hotel babysitting service?! Imagine the state of the two of them falling in the room at all hours!!

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
Freebie hotel babysitting service that us plebs would struggle to get and pay for

Reactions: 5
Hear her sowing the seeds of her bra over a year old and she needs a new one always at this Craic. She is defo going to bring out bras there's enough idiots to pay big money for them. Baffles me.

Reactions: 7
Ran here to say the same thing, blatantly begging for a new bra. A year old only sure I've bras that are 3 or 4 years old at least because I pay good money for them I wear them to death. A concept she would not be familiar with

Oh lads. That all rounder demo she's doing.

More rolls than a Chinese gymnastics team.

And before anyone starts, I'm absolutely not fat shaming. I'm fraud shaming. The product literally doesn't do the things she says it does. The backfat, cutting into the shoulders, poorly fitted and gappy around the bust, the underarms...
It’s desperate looking. And why does she keep rubbing her gut like it’s a pregnancy bump? Is she getting all dressed up to crash the wedding later I wonder?

• Haha
I wish I was a successful entrepreneur and had to beg for undergarments like Sinead, what a miserable life. She looks like Hattie Jacques or again a wrestler in that get up

• Haha
Omg where is the poor baby? She’s a bleeping disgrace, probably getting coked off her head now with Slimey. Fat bleep stuffing her big mouth. She doesn’t deserve that little baby.

Reactions: 3
Someone mentioned the babysitting service to her and she happened to have full going out outfit packed aswel..full of shite.. She 100% made sure there was babysitting or else jcup wouldve been left at home

Omg where is the poor baby? She’s a bleeping disgrace, probably getting coked off her head now with Slimey. Fat bleep stuffing her big mouth. She doesn’t deserve that little baby.
Using the hotel babysitting service that she "didnt know"about

• Sad
  • Haha
So she tags the wrong Miriam in the 1st story.. how much is she after I wonder?
Round of applause for Sinead that she went up to check on Jacob, noreen is taking great care of him!! She’s surely paying for babysitting herself tho!! She seems to like this place for a wedding!! Poor Simon

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.