Sinead's Curvy Style #18 dressing like a Moyross Monk, Vacious' ship has sunk!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes I actually thought it was normal because I've had it with both pregnancies. The first I didn't put much on and this pregnancy I put on about 2 stone total. so it's nothing to do with the size of me,as they weighed when I was skinnier also. 🤣.
Wow, that's crazy. I've 2 kids under 2 and had Gestational Diabetes with the 2 of them and was never weighed with my 1st, with my 2nd, on a few of the antenatal apps at the hospital some nurses would weigh and others wouldn't.. But post partum I was never weighed. I think that's ridiculous after having a baby to be weighed but each to their own.. I will admit I'd weigh myself at home but sure only I'm looking at that 🙊

Reactions: 4
Women will be weighed if it’s considered necessary for them to have heparin injections post labour.
There are some new guidelines in relation to this

Reactions: 2
Why so I have a feeling that poor JCup will be raised by youtube and phones? Sinead doesn’t have the brains to realise how damaging screens are to developing babies.

Reactions: 7
How the bejesus is she nominated for a VIP award?? Insufferable stories on way begging for votes.
garryvoe better not be giving her a freebie!!!

• Wow
Reactions: 8
How the bejesus is she nominated for a VIP award?? Insufferable stories on way begging for votes.
She’s up there with mantra, that says it all, cheap shite imported and sold at a massive mark up! Must be the criteria for being nominated.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Actual gowl!! Screaming then in to the phone and pure false as tit! She annoys my life but I'm too nosey to unfollow the dope

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I had a hospital admission into a mental health facility recently for 2 months, I was weighed loads of times when I was in there, I just asked them to never tell me my weight because it honestly means nothing to me.
Sometimes you may need to be weighed for correct dosage of medication, might not always be weight related. Sinead on the other hand they’re monitoring for type 2 Diabeyes as I’d say she’s in the high risk category with the size of her and amount of calories she eats.

VIP Awards 🤣🤣 Sure she probably nominated herself. She should get a conwoman award for rip off goods bought in bulk from China with a huge mark up just like Mantra. They’ll all disappear soon enough & hopefully she’s slapped with a huge Tax evasion bill, Ciarán must be flat to the mat at the moment hiding her assets. Tick Tock

Does mares own anything but gym clothes? V professional for interviews

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Usually with these magazines it's the people who pay for advertising with them are nominated.

What's Simon tours???
When these two plonkers go on holiday together, they spend the time bickering because he wants to explore & be a tourist and she wants to talk to her phone about how stupid it all is.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Bringing a baby into a pub…certain sections of society would have Tusla called on them for that.

Reactions: 8
Think they’re only in Mallow or did I hear her story right? Trying to push out the child’s bottle.. come on you can see how upset and hungry he was poor little mite.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
When these two plonkers go on holiday together, they spend the time bickering because he wants to explore & be a tourist and she wants to talk to her phone about how stupid it all is.

She is constantly trying to make "Simons Tours" a Thing so that a media company might stick them on the TV.

She is obnoxious and he has the charm of a wet fish. They fight constantly and he ends up looking like sour milk when he has had enough of her shouting into the phone and he looks like he hates her for making him look like a fool. She humiliates him at every opportunity to make herself look good and relatable.

She is not. She is a gowl.

God help that baby.

Not being smart but why is that child up at this hour?

Because his parents are bleeping eejits who cant parent. Its all about the drinking.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Where is the jeep gone? Sorry if I missed it being mentioned only spotted it today?

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.