Sinead's Curvy Style #18 dressing like a Moyross Monk, Vacious' ship has sunk!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was out shopping the other day and she was out pushing her buggy and on her phone with her resting witch face and the cheek of it she walked straight through me and my partner and I said ahhh excuse me would be nice she didn’t even bat her eyelids and walking like someone with a poker shoved straight up her arse with her straight back and I’m 8 months pregnant barely able to walk let alone be jumping out of the way last minute because of that fool she annoyed me and low and behold 5 minutes later she comes up again not a care for anyone walking in front of her I hate ignorance head buried into her phone and I’m sorry but she ain’t a nice person that you see on stories that resting witch face gives her away

Reactions: 17
What annoys me is the “oh he sleeps all night; he loves his sleep”. Unless he’s drugged, no baby sleeps all night every night. I’d say Simon see the worst of the night wakings anyway!
Ive four kids all slept through by 16 weeks including the reflux baby at 16 weeks and the CMPI baby at 5 weeks. Never napped much during the day mind and younger two were always in the car maybe the secret is lack of routine 🤪

eta never “drugged” my kids either

Reactions: 4
Ive four kids all slept through by 16 weeks including the reflux baby at 16 weeks and the CMPI baby at 5 weeks. Never napped much during the day mind and younger two were always in the car maybe the secret is lack of routine 🤪

Funny enough, same here! 2month old barely naps during the day but sleeping well at night and dragged around all day on school runs 😂

Reactions: 1
Funny enough, same here! 2month old barely naps during the day but sleeping well at night and dragged around all day on school runs 😂
Worth it for the night sleep. Currently feeding the 2 month old who has napped for ten mins in the bouncer since 7 am 😵💫

• Wow
Reactions: 2

Without meaning to draw a deluge of perfect baby stories, my point is that Sinead and influencers like her make out that their baby sleeps all night, naps all day, never cries, never spills anything, is never messy. No mention of the realities. Just new outfits, days out, freebies, cute photos etc. while plugging shapewear for pregnant women. All the good sides, none of the bad. It’s unrealistic and annoying.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Bad choice of words though to suggest unless a baby is drugged they won’t sleep through I definitely didn’t get the above message from your previous comment

Bad choice of words though to suggest unless a baby is drugged they won’t sleep through I definitely didn’t get the above message from your previous comment
I think she’s referring to the time Sinead gave the baby calpol for his injections but had the date wrong then came on her stories to say he’d slept all night which would suggest the calpol?

Reactions: 3
I’ve never met a baby that slept every single night without waking even with the above commenters suggesting otherwise. I’m sure if they think back, they’ll remember a growth spurt, developmental leap or something else that surely to Christ woke the baby in the night at some point? Otherwise ya’ll birthed robots and not babies! I’m not suggesting anyone is drugging their baby. 🙄

Edited to say that Sinead specifically gives the impression that JCup sleeps all night every night. More power to her if it’s true but I don’t believe a word of it!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Without meaning to draw a deluge of perfect baby stories, my point is that Sinead and influencers like her make out that their baby sleeps all night, naps all day, never cries, never spills anything, is never messy. No mention of the realities. Just new outfits, days out, freebies, cute photos etc. while plugging shapewear for pregnant women. All the good sides, none of the bad. It’s unrealistic and annoying.
T
I’ve never met a baby that slept every single night without waking even with the above commenters suggesting otherwise. I’m sure if they think back, they’ll remember a growth spurt, developmental leap or something else that surely to Christ woke the baby in the night at some point? Otherwise ya’ll birthed robots and not babies! I’m not suggesting anyone is drugging their baby. 🙄

Edited to say that Sinead specifically gives the impression that JCup sleeps all night every night. More power to her if it’s true but I don’t believe a word of it!
Yeah people are so full of tit re babies … yawn!

Reactions: 6

Sure of course there is the odd night they wake if they are teething or going through a growth spurt but my baby sleeps through the night most nights (same as poster above, does not nap much at all during day). If that's the case no parent can ever ever use the phrase "baby sleeps through the night" coz they woke 3 weeks ago on an off night?

Anyway that vest this yolk has out is the cheapest looking thing I've ever seen. The material looks shocking bad!! I just looked at it properly for the first time today - normal tap through her stories about vacious fairly quickly but actually watched it today and duck it looks woeful

Reactions: 2
She had her colour done in October and again today no wonder it’s in bits! No amount of treatment will save it

Doesn’t say much for the 12 week blow dry all the same

Reactions: 5
“When you know you know” 🙄🙄🙄 oh shut up Sinead 😂 and please the nails are rotten imo

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I was out shopping the other day and she was out pushing her buggy and on her phone with her resting witch face and the cheek of it she walked straight through me and my partner and I said ahhh excuse me would be nice she didn’t even bat her eyelids and walking like someone with a poker shoved straight up her arse with her straight back and I’m 8 months pregnant barely able to walk let alone be jumping out of the way last minute because of that fool she annoyed me and low and behold 5 minutes later she comes up again not a care for anyone walking in front of her I hate ignorance head buried into her phone and I’m sorry but she ain’t a nice person that you see on stories that resting witch face gives her away

This is what us folks see from her. Sulky head and loud mouth pounding like an elephant.

See Dozy Rosie got the freebies again.

"the condition of my hair lads i can't cope".... What? Your hair that has thinned and broke off because of the amount u take freebies to get it done?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Yes yes and yes to this, few years ago I was ordering a drink at the bar in House and she came pounding towards the bar nearly took everyone out along the way and she shoved me but I stood my ground and the bar man was taking my order and she started roaring at him and barking a drinks order and the barman ignored her and continued taking my order, well she was like a demon, tried to get the attention of the other barman too, and was again ignored, while she was still standing next to me, I started chatting to the barman to drag out my order just to bleeping annoy her even more, she did the nail tapping on the counter, no sooner had he given back my change and she nearly leaped over the bar at him and said I am not waiting here all night for our drinks and she barked the order at him, I was still picking up my drinks from the bar and I said to the bar guy thanks a mill have a good night, and he said cheers thank you and she turned and looked me up and down like I was a piece of tit off someone boot and I gave her the same up and down look before walking off, she could very well have boxed the head off me for no reason at all, that's the attitude off her, when I got back to my table I told all the girls I was with and between 5 of us would you believe we all near enough had the same story of her being ignorant and giving the look from shops and bars and clubs, all the same Sinead! She is a pure vile animal!!

• Wow
Reactions: 22
She had her colour done in October and again today no wonder it’s in bits! No amount of treatment will save it

Doesn’t say much for the 12 week blow dry all the same
Totally agree. . I have my colour (blonde) done only every 12 weeks and I get it toned at 6 weeks... there is no need for the constant colouring.

Reactions: 3
I don’t think that cream will make a difference on Rose in fairness. Sinead would be better off picking up a tub of polyfilla in the Co-op on the way out to Patrickswell!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.