Sinead's Curvy Style #18 dressing like a Moyross Monk, Vacious' ship has sunk!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Seriously whoever is buying and has bought anything from her must have plenty of €€€ to throw around and waste!

Reactions: 9
I actually think this is her lowest yet! To go ahead as normal today and then decide to postpone the real sale once she has her Monday made! (Or so she can go out tonight and not worry about having to work on order’s tomorrow)
I think she wanted the day off as she was working so hard lol also she would be hungover as fook !!! If she was postponing selling then she shouldn’t be pushing the sale of them either if she wanted to be genuinely respectful say nothing

Reactions: 5
I think she wanted the day off as she was working so hard lol also she would be hungover as fook !!! If she was postponing selling then she shouldn’t be pushing the sale of them either if she wanted to be genuinely respectful say nothing
Someone asked if they flatten the boobs but she didn’t answer save to say it offers full body compression but not as much as the all rounder. That model, Ashley, looks like her boobs are compressed as she has very big boobs.

Reactions: 3
For larger busted women who tend to buy and wear a V neck dress/top where would thos yoke sit exactly without being seen? Why dosent she come on or have her models modeling some looks???

Reactions: 4
This is NOT a good look.
View attachment 1638158
Instantly reminds me of someone in a t-shirt with a bra two sizes too small and boob spilling out over 🙈
Like you could wear a top over that vest or you would have the same look.

Was this model wearing the biggest size she had?

So obvious it's Chinese catalogue tat when the biggest is 18-20. Obviously a different seller who doesn't do sizes as big as she bought from others

If she had the same person making all her stuff there's no reason for there not to be bigger sizes. Infuriates me some people.can not see this!!

Reactions: 10
Instantly reminds me of someone in a t-shirt with a bra two sizes too small and boob spilling out over 🙈
Like you could wear a top over that vest or you would have the same look.

Was this model wearing the biggest size she had?

So obvious it's Chinese catalogue tat when the biggest is 18-20. Obviously a different seller who doesn't do sizes as big as she bought from others

If she had the same person making all her stuff there's no reason for there not to be bigger sizes. Infuriates me some people.can not see this!!
Someone shared about her being so size inclusive because the best went up to 5XL but what they missed was that 5XL isn't as size inclusive when it's Chinese 5XL.

well well all the free hair styling has been paying off for dervela shinny has been teaching her her angles cos she sure as tit is not that size in reality either and i’d hazard a guess the all rounder ain’t gifted neither

Reactions: 1
This is NOT a good look.
View attachment 1638158

Jesus christ that is NOT a good look. I've been avoiding her thread cos her whole being gives me the rage.

Outside of the double boobage and the back fat rolls, her customers must be tapped. 80 euro she can go whistle, the greed on her ugly face. The model isn't even wearing it properly under her armpit. Cheap as tit.

Better shapewear in Dunnes, Penneys and elsewhere.

She is a horrendous greedy bleep. (First time I used it today).

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Wouldn’t you want to be utterly shameless, posting your shite on instagram and not even mention the devastation in Donegal. And it’s not just Sinead. Influencers falling over themselves to jump on the “she was out for a run” hashtag and not a mention today. Makes me sick.

Wouldn’t you want to be utterly shameless, posting your shite on instagram and not even mention the devastation in Donegal. And it’s not just Sinead. Influencers falling over themselves to jump on the “she was out for a run” hashtag and not a mention today. Makes me sick.
Without derailing things entirely, they're two completely different circumstances.

Secondly, I hate people feeling that X Y or Z instahun needs to "say something" on whatever the tragedy de jour is. We know they're eejits. Why would you want an eejit telling you something you already know is tragic or devastating?

Her decision to postpone the sale was a tactical one, and convenient for her. No more, no less.

Reactions: 11
Without derailing things entirely, they're two completely different circumstances.

Secondly, I hate people feeling that X Y or Z instahun needs to "say something" on whatever the tragedy de jour is. We know they're eejits. Why would you want an eejit telling you something you already know is tragic or devastating?

Her decision to postpone the sale was a tactical one, and convenient for her. No more, no less.
To have a platform of over 100k people, some of whom I’m sure are affected by this and to not mention a single thing, or offer any condolences, seems very cold. I know the example I used is totally different but a few months ago they were flat out posting about Ukraine. Because it was “fashionable”. I don’t need thoughts and prayers from anyone, least of all Sinead. It’s just an observation on the instahun behaviour.

So explain the vest. So I wear it on its own? Under a blazer like one of her models?
What the duck is it?
No before and after pics
I don’t get it at all, very confusing!
WHAT IS THE POINT OF THE VEST????

So explain the vest. So I wear it on its own? Under a blazer like one of her models?
What the duck is it?
No before and after pics
I don’t get it at all, very confusing!
WHAT IS THE POINT OF THE VEST????
To blind us all.
Did you see how shiny it was with the blazer and jeans?
You couldn't even wear tan you'd clash with the bloody thing..

It's horrific. Who bought it?? Why??
Sorry but they have to be the most gullible people in Ireland, who've never needed a vest. If they did, they'd know about the better quality cheaper options.

TEASPILL If you're reading please open it up as a question box. Ask people who've bought her stuff what it's actually been like? Or post DMs if you get some. Please 😘

Reactions: 17
Ok after watching the ore sale and all the orders
Is there some secret cult of Sinead hat I know nothing about
How is parting with the cash for these pieces

I’m a big girl no way would I purchase any of that and to be fair there is still plenty of lumps and bumps on the models
Is it not ment to smooth them out
Thinking swigs was selling her robes and pajamas too cheap now after seeing 80 his for a vest that looks like Tim foil
from a bar of chocolate

Ok after watching the ore sale and all the orders
Is there some secret cult of Sinead hat I know nothing about
How is parting with the cash for these pieces
i would bet my house on it not a one of thems from town anyway maybe limerick county but not city if your not from here you wouldn’t realise how hated she is

• Heart
I genuinely don’t get it. It’s not supposed to be on show with blazers. Can she not do a picture of it under a tshirt and jumpers or dresses or something? At least try to sell the product for what it is supposed to be! She’s such a numb skull, thick as!!!

Reactions: 7
Shes showing stuff in the mirror all the time, she NEVER turns to the side.... Shes obviously ashamed of her barrel belly, its bizarre when shes showing her "miracle shapewear"..... how are these dopes buying her crap, when the person selling it refuses to show it from every angle....

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.