Sinead's Curvy Style #18 dressing like a Moyross Monk, Vacious' ship has sunk!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She will be in big trouble in the future with diabetes etc if she already isn't. This isn't about being overweight or plus size but she is carrying dangerous amount of weight around her organs, even more so than before.... she really needs to start minding herself, she literally doesn't have a waistline...its incredibly dangerous in terms of heart disease too.

Reactions: 5
I never thought I’d say this: but I’m so thankful for having an even distribution of fat. Them stories in the vest and tights really highlight how big her belly is. She really is a bizarre shape.

Makes no sense trying on a shapewear vest if you are going to put an oversized jumper over it? Seriously 😂

Reactions: 7
Yeah, she was “messing” in the video elbowing the other models out of the way! 🙄 what a head

That video she posted of her pushing the girls out of the way to get infront!! That is the best description of Sinead in her own words!! Complete Cu*T, she said skitting but I don't see anyone else laughing,

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
So many rules about how to wear the feckin overpriced vest. What a load of BS.

Reactions: 12
So many rules about how to wear the feckin overpriced vest. What a load of BS.
Came here to say this exact thing, you would have a pain in your arse with the list of do’s and dont’s. I wear 3 euro Penneys vest under things in winter cos my office is cold, I take it out of the drawer and put it over my head, job done ✅

Reactions: 16
Jesus her Christmas shoot is going to look very grim with 1 tree and a couple of lights. Not a creative brain between the lot of them, cant even come up with concepts for the shoot has to ask her 'followers', give me me strength!

Reactions: 4
That video she posted of her pushing the girls out of the way to get infront!! That is the best description of Sinead in her own words!! Complete Cu*T, she said skitting but I don't see anyone else laughing,
Can’t cope not being centre of attention

Reactions: 6
Jesus her Christmas shoot is going to look very grim with 1 tree and a couple of lights. Not a creative brain between the lot of them, cant even come up with concepts for the shoot has to ask her 'followers', give me me strength!
They have desperate taste. Every Christmas decoration there is cheap shite. Matching her cheap shite underwear and her tacky packaging.

Reactions: 9
Not very flattering at all that look with the vest, lots of Lumps and bumps 🙈

Reactions: 4
Jesus Christ she needs to lose that weight off her stomach. I'm a size 16 and I'd two c sections in a year and I can tell you her stomach shouldn't be that size 4 months later. She must be eating a lot more tit than she shows.
I find her quite disgusting. She’s like an apple on 2 sticks.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
If this one takes any more “me time”, she’ll disappear up her own sizeable arse! I’d love if these useless, talentless tinkers had to actually do a days work instead of spinning on the chair, getting her hair done and buying ugly decorations. If that’s what she considers work….🙄

Reactions: 9
This one has got the hair done more times in the last few months than I have in the past 5 years 🤦

Reactions: 15
Some ME TIME that’s all she does between facials, lunch out and hair appointments. Don’t even start on the amount of times she’s been out drinking

Skims shapewear vest is €60. I cannot get over this yoke asking for €80 😂 and worse people paying for it 😂

Reactions: 10
Skims shapewear vest is €60. I cannot get over this yoke asking for €80 😂 and worse people paying for it 😂

Ah but they are not buying it. That's why she is pushing it hard and giving the other Insta dopes freebies hoping they share it on her behalf.
And its also why its on her personal page as the "business" page has no traffic whatsoever.

She looks like a barrel, she is so unhealthy looking, aint no curves left. She is extremely overweight and all blubber. She will never do anything to help herself as we saw how she disregarded her whole pregnancy by eating and drinking alcohol with GD so she showed little thought for her baby.

Sinead looks after Sinead. Heart attack waiting to happen. She takes no exercise unless its to Russells for a carvery and wine.

JCup wont have his Mam long in his life if she doesnt change her ways. She is delusional if she thinks she looks healthy and us " Trolls" are picking on her for her weight alone.

She needs to lose at least 3 stone but she will always be a greedy nasty bleep.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.