Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Elsybee

Here we go again lol

I understand too well how much an unhealthy period can affect you. But she just never really works... ever. Everything she puts out on her channel is very half-assed. Her life is just a hobbie.
If she truly worked hard on her content, I wouldn't be mad at this at all.
But it bothers me so much... She does nothing all day long, makes a ton of money and complains the whole way through.
"Unusual"??? She freaking always complains about her terrible periods. Is she actively trying to kill her channel? I'm assuming she should be prerecording for when the Growing Together embargo lifts but is doing nothing.

Reactions: 18

Elsybee

Yes, EA should give a millionaire more money. :rolleyes:

View attachment 2036237
---
If she was really about "EA, pay my friends" the she'd be telling everyone to use her friend's codes and not hers. We see right through that "holier than thou" act Lilsimsie.
So she posts her "honest" review, making a point of saying she's not getting paid for her opinion then waits a day and posts her creator code which gets her money when people buy the pack.

A few people are questioning it but sadly others are not.

This makes me appreciate even more that Plumbella turned down a creator code.

Attachments

RJF

VIP Member
It’s an issue where the word has different meanings in different contexts.

In Britain (and, by extension of colonialism, Australia), “master” would refer to the master of the house. There’s a song by that name in Les Miserables that has no relation to slavery. There are obviously sexist connotations as it positions the man as the leader of the family/household/property. This seems to be where the phrase “master bedroom” comes from.

In America, “master” recalls the slavery era and the slave master would have had the largest bedroom on the plantation house. The American middle-class hasn’t been around long enough for “master“ to refer to the man of the everyday house.

However (and this is the most important point) – Deligracy is communicating to a global audience. In that instance, the most sensible thing to do woils probably be to use the phrase “main bedroom” or whatever. Regardless of the tenuous connection to slavery, it’s just an old-fashioned term in general as there are plenty of houses with no masters living within them!

There is probably a conversation about globalism and the jingoistic trend in recent years around “if it’s offensive in America, it’s offensive everywhere” but this is probably not the time nor place to have it.

• Heart

Doggone Goob

Omg y u always lyinggg
Stop fkn lyinggg

As if she made it public by accident!!! Come on girl.

Also I can't with her little photo shoot. Those photos are so cringe. Her hand gripping her shoulder blade like she's a delicate lil Tumblr flower. Those photos could be fine if she put like, five more minutes of effort into it. Do something interesting with the lighting?? Or even just put a gd filter on it.

But this is the same girl that took a hundred photos of herself with one long greasy strand of hair hanging out of her bun, and used that for thumbnails for months

• Haha

Doggone Goob

not to mention that ugly-ass chair that she doesn’t even like that costs 500 dollars on sale. 🙄

Meanwhile, I’m working full time and supporting a disabled adult child and stressing the f out over my 420 dollar snow plow bill.

I can’t even with her unexamined privilege.
I'm with you!! I financially support my disabled adult sister (my mum supports her - I moved to Australia years ago to support them). Sending so much love!!

Also yeah deli talking about all her spending and savings is arghhhhhh. The recession (can we call it a depression yet??) has hit so hard here in aus - unsure about the rest of the world, but surely there too. I'm 27 and definitely won't ever buy a home, but a friend of mine in her 40s has, her mortgage payments have gone up from 1200 to 2700 a month. My rent has gone up from 800 to 1200 p/m and I can't afford to move / we are having a rental crisis, where 30+ people show up for one inspection. Groceries have skyrocketed, and despite supermarkets claiming it's because of supply issues / the war in Ukraine, they have recorded record profits this year. Aka they are using excuses to price gouge the public, and we just have to sit and take it.

Deli feels completely out of touch with this, when the cost of living crisis basically dominates all our major news outlets, and it's something my friends and peers discuss daily. OBVIOUSLY I don't want deli to make videos discussing our cost of living crisis 😂 that's depressing af. But cmon girl have a little tact! Stop endlessly posting about online shopping and spending money. It's such a YTer mindset (but a bad and outdated one).

It's like, did anyone else watch Drew Goodens video a few years ago on Lilly Singhs Late Show? He said, paraphrasing, it's really gauche for Lilly to make jokes about being a millionaire and owning Ferraris. Like imagine Conan O'Brian coming out and doing his opening monologue just bragging about being rich.
Obv deli is not at that level but girl READ THE ROOM

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I don’t know why I even bother trying to watch lilsimsies streams. I like to have streams playing while I work (I work from home), and I will very occasionally pop in her streams if my favorite streamers are streaming, but I can’t even last 3 minutes until I find someone else to watch. I swear EVERY TIME I pop in all I ever hear is her calling out her chat and freaking out about people backseat gaming and saying she’s “too anxious” to be streaming. Then why the hell are you streaming?!?! It’s so crazy to me how sometimes when someone suggests something and she likes that suggestion she’s all happy about it. But if she doesn’t like it she freaks out telling her chat that she can’t handle all the opinions and complaints in her chat about whatever it is she’s doing. Like what?! I truly don’t get why she always has so many viewers when all she does is freak out to her chat. It’s honestly disgusting how she treats her viewers. There will be hundreds of nice messages, and she will see the one comment saying “I don’t like that swatch” and then she freaks out saying how everyone is being so critical. What??? If you’re going to be that sensitive maybe streaming isn’t for you. And that’s ok. It’s gross how kiss-ass her mods can be too. One in particular definitely has a power complex which is weird. I just don’t understand how people are still supporting her when she’s so rude to the people who are literally the ones paying her bills.

Doggone Goob

Yeah f it, I'm fully here for pirating sh*tty Sims kits. Entertainment shouldn't have to be a luxury and you shouldn't have to pay hundreds to play a decent Sims game. Coz let's be real, base game Sims is NOT good. I've spent a fortune on Sims 4 (because I'm a dumbass who wants everything now and never waits for sales). I haven't pirated any of them, but only coz I CAN afford it.
Those tweets have the same bs rhetoric as being mad that ppl getting government assistance might dare to spend their money going to the movies. Or buying their kids a gaming console.
Screw EA especially. It's not like theyre some indie company tryna get off the ground. They have proven time and time again that they will release broken, untested, half-assed products and charge whatever the hell they want. The only reason I haven't bought or PIRATED so many recent packs is because they're BUGGY AND BROKEN.
Idk who this person is, but they're an idiot. If EA was actually a respectable company people would want to support it. Hell I'm tempted to just pirate anything else they release just out of spite. I would steal the shirt off the CEOs back and not feel guilty

• Heart
  • Haha

Charlene78

Chatty Member
You’re a youtuber with a flexible schedule. You’re not eligible to say “I have to work on weekends” when the entire work planning depends solely on you.

Oh my god I'm working weekends, I'm working so hard !! *takes Monday-Thursday off* Wow I have to tell people how hard I'm working ! Look you guys, I'm working weekends ! And last week I woke up at 3AM !! I'm on a rollll damnnn girlll. In two weeks I'm taking the whole week off for PMSing as a treat, they'll understand because I've been working so hard lately
Screenshot 2023-02-11 at 14-36-46 Deligracy - YouTube.png

• Haha

jadepaula

i genuinely can’t get over deli saying “which is unusual” like how has she typed that out and actually posted it being serious? there’s nothing unusual about it she’s constantly complaining about her periods??

i don’t care what anyone says there’s so many women out there that suffer from endometriosis and work in jobs where they’re on their feet literally for 8+ hours - i dont think any woman should have to do this. but what those women would give to call in sick and play computer games instead. she doesn’t even have to record her face either? just do some speed builds??? or CAS overview? it’s pathetic and it’s lazy. she needs a wake up call from reality

would love to see all her little ass lickers replies to that post too.

Last edited:
  • Heart

custosmorum

Chatty Member
I just dislike her perpetual victimhood. You can be open and honest about your problems and not turn it into a compassion/attention-seeking source. Everything in her life is arranged so that she doesn't have to do anything she doesn't like, yet a month doesn't go by without her complaining about her ailments that a majority of people experience or stuff that is out of most subscribers' price range. It makes her look out of touch.

The survey was supposed to help her make better and more consistent content. I don't see anything being done differently. She hasn't indicated in any way that she listened to what her subscribers want. Do you think people wrote under suggestions "tiny house build for 8 Sims"? No. She did that because it's fast and easy. Like everything in the last couple of years. Streams were also supposed to be a weekly thing, but now she's on her period and dizzy, next week she'll be in Sidney and forget her camera or Bowser will step on a pebble, all while James' videos and streams will continue as normal.

• Heart

Blueslop

Oh my god, im so happy i found this side of tattle. I regularly watch all of these videos as im stuck at home with my kids and need an outlet in the background at times (considering i dont get time to PLAY sims. catching up on all the old threads now yaaaas

• Heart

RJF

VIP Member
James Turner just doesn’t seem like a particularly nice person.

I get the impression that he’s incredibly grumpy.

Brioche

Something I've wanted to know for a while now, who in the hell has 40 minutes to watch Kelsey or James? I know they make videos that long because #1 they can cram more ads in it and #2 longer videos sometimes lead to more watch time BUT who has that kind of time? Then again, they only need someone to watch 30 seconds to count as a view and as long as you have loyal fans who can stomach some of your content, you can thrive. :rolleyes:
Yeah I loooove long videos. I have them on while I'm doing housework, eating etc. Love a long video. Hate when it ends before I'm finished doing what I'm doing and I have to find another video to put on 😂

Scarlett Love

The last time they offered creator codes I intentionally did not use the code when I bought the pack. Because like others have said, why should I?

kissfm

Oh man that sucks for you! 😞 I've asked my work to close for a week because I have my period. I've cut back on my hours anyway because I feel like, customers aren't even that interested. If we get more customers then I'll totally start working more. I tell customers we're open multiple days a week, but like, again, I'll probably only do that if customers roll in in record numbers when I do show up. So atm I'm only working like, 3-6 hours a week? And I just kind of pick random days to work, bc I don't want to work if I'm tired or just ate dairy 🤪 And like, one shift I even worked in my pajamas 😂 And still! Barely any customers!! I keep asking them like, oh what do you want, what could I do better, etc. I've asked them so many times! I don't take their suggestions because like, they don't know how hard this work is. 😭 But they should be grateful I asked, yknow.
Tbh I don't even rly need to work because my bf is more successful than me and everyone at his work like LOVES me so I like to go into his work n goof around, everyone thinks it's so funny 🤭
Oh and I also asked for most of next week off too because, yknow, I have errands to run and I really want to work out and do some cooking etc.

Anyway I was fired :(
Honestly this really puts in in perspective how delusional Deli is. Maybe thats where the name Deli comes from

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16