Sims YouTubers #5 James and Deli are eternally grateful, Lilsimsie's suburbans are getting painful

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wasn't it just yesterday(ish) that she was in a cafe drinking coffee having her date with Mr Nobody? With her notepad and pen claiming it was still a work day.

So, she was fine enough to go to a cafe in public, presumably get dressed etc and sit and write a list in her notepad. But not well enough to go sit in her office and record a video for the new pack? Baffling.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Maybe she can't make a video because the new pack probably has no real substance unless you drag it out over 97 parts like James or fake cries over every little thing like Lilsimsie. Deli will fake the excited reactions but we know she can't be arsed to do anything for long.

Reactions: 7
i genuinely can’t get over deli saying “which is unusual” like how has she typed that out and actually posted it being serious? there’s nothing unusual about it she’s constantly complaining about her periods??

i don’t care what anyone says there’s so many women out there that suffer from endometriosis and work in jobs where they’re on their feet literally for 8+ hours - i dont think any woman should have to do this. but what those women would give to call in sick and play computer games instead. she doesn’t even have to record her face either? just do some speed builds??? or CAS overview? it’s pathetic and it’s lazy. she needs a wake up call from reality

would love to see all her little ass lickers replies to that post too.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
OK so in fairness, my periods are pretty chill and I skip most of mine due to the pill. However, both my sisters have endo, and my mother had endo and pcos. My older sister works full time as a teacher at an underprivileged rural school and has never take time off for her period. My younger sister is disabled, but still works ten hours a week - she will be literally sick with worry and fear every day on her way to work, but will NEVER miss a day. My mum was a nurse, and did her masters degree while working and raising three kids and during that period had to undergo a hysterectomy due to her endo/pcos.

I understand *men* can have a little less sympathy for period related issues, but it IS a real thing. HOWEVER, it is also a relatively common thing that women all over the world have to deal with!!!! All the women in my family would be fired if they acted like deli.

I don't like to speculate on people's illnesses - but like, is there a reason she can't skip periods with the pill? Or like, when I had an IUD it stopped my periods altogether for years?? I know some ppl don't want to put hormones in their bodies but like if it's drastically affecting your life to such a degree....

• Heart
i genuinely can’t get over deli saying “which is unusual” like how has she typed that out and actually posted it being serious? there’s nothing unusual about it she’s constantly complaining about her periods??

i don’t care what anyone says there’s so many women out there that suffer from endometriosis and work in jobs where they’re on their feet literally for 8+ hours - i dont think any woman should have to do this. but what those women would give to call in sick and play computer games instead. she doesn’t even have to record her face either? just do some speed builds??? or CAS overview? it’s pathetic and it’s lazy. she needs a wake up call from reality

would love to see all her little ass lickers replies to that post too.
As someone who had a gynecological issue that resulted in me having a heavy period for 6 months straight all while working on my feet in an early learning setting, I have zero sympathy for her. If she has medical issue, seek treatment. She has ready access to health care.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Apologies for the tmi but I literally bled heavily, I am talking huge clots, every day for two years. Painful heavy periods should be talked about. But it appears that deli isn't talking about it to raise awareness or promote treatment. She is talking about it to garner sympathy and to make excuses. I'm not saying anyone should force themselves or be forced to work if they cannot. But deli needs to own her privilege to be able to take breaks, and get paid, and to have access to medical care. Not everyone does.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I reckon we are all thinking the same thing. Deli is a moron with no work ethics! I swear she has her period every 2 weeks and then she has to take 2 weeks off because she can't work 🙄 she really must rely on James to make money at this point!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Does anyone else think the period thing has gotten worse since she started living with James?

Reactions: 15
A million dollar house, Teslas, and an apartment in Sydney…James likely has a lot of money, which makes it easier for Deli to nothing most days.

Reactions: 11
She doesn't want to put in the work anymore and is leeching off James...
Or, hear me out, maybe James likes the fact that Deli is needy and relies on him. My brother-in-law was like that in the early years of his and my sister's relationship. If her job was too hard or she just didn't like it, then he would tell her to quit. If she wanted something, he would just buy it for her. They were both quite happy with the arrangement. So there is a chance that James might quite like this aspect of their relationship.

Reactions: 12
Tbh it's shameful for Deli to not make many videos when EA chose her to make the builds for the pack. They essentially chose her and Kayla to advertise the pack and Deli just...can't be bothered. If I was EA I wouldn't work with her again for that.

Reactions: 14
Tbh it's shameful for Deli to not make many videos when EA chose her to make the builds for the pack. They essentially chose her and Kayla to advertise the pack and Deli just...can't be bothered. If I was EA I wouldn't work with her again for that.
I would be so excited to do lots of videos on release of something I was so involved in. (That will never happen for me as I basically build a shoebox with windows)

Reactions: 8
Is there a list of creators they've worked with for builds?

And does anyone have any suggestions for who they'd rather see asked to build?!

Reactions: 1
Exactly! This is literally what I do when I'm home sick... She doesn't have to record her face, just at least pre record some stuff and then do a voice over later... Like she often does. Or plan some new videos, research other youtubers, go on forum online to see what people want from simtubers... Anything! I hate privileged lazy people so much 😭

She also didn’t record much due to her period when she had early access to HSY. I’m sensing a trend…

But for real, if her periods are so bad she can’t do ANY work for a few days, go to the doctor. She has the luxury of working whenever she wants or fits her schedule, but something tells me if she were to start feeling better later in the day/evening, she still won’t work due to it being outside of her “normal” work time.

Last edited:
She has made an amazing recovery you guys !!!
100% her first Growing Together video's intro is gonna be "I was SO sick you guysss but I'm working hard", just like for Highschool Years...
Screenshot 2023-03-13 at 13-01-08 Stories • Instagram.png

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I bet she's contractually obliged to do some and EA wasn't buying her excuses.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.