Sims YouTubers #5 James and Deli are eternally grateful, Lilsimsie's suburbans are getting painful

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was on the gallery the other day and stumbled upon Deligracy's account... She's such a bad builder. It was either bad or acceptable at most, but nothing "amazing" like what some other players can build. Her stuff is all so bland and empty, might as well use EA's builds. 💀

Random example but there's this youtuber who also posts his stuff on MTS and it's incredible : Plumbob Kingdom.

Reactions: 6
Drgluon said on his live last night that he currently has growing together and can make videos but he can't show them or show off the pack until Monday. From what I recall Vixella usually barely manages to make a build buy overview with her early access time.

Reactions: 3
Does anyone watch Ellcrze? I thought her content was better than most until she named her ongoing Sims 4 series "Growing Together" so she can leech some views. Yeah, not interested in clickbaiters. We have enough of that already. I also don't like those "I sound like I am falling asleep" simmers. Just not for me. I want to be entertained, not lulled to sleep.

Reactions: 7
Here we go again lol

I understand too well how much an unhealthy period can affect you. But she just never really works... ever. Everything she puts out on her channel is very half-assed. Her life is just a hobbie.
If she truly worked hard on her content, I wouldn't be mad at this at all.
But it bothers me so much... She does nothing all day long, makes a ton of money and complains the whole way through.

Attachments

Reactions: 14
Here we go again lol

I understand too well how much an unhealthy period can affect you. But she just never really works... ever. Everything she puts out on her channel is very half-assed. Her life is just a hobbie.
But it bothers me so much... She does nothing all day long, makes a ton of money and complains the whole way through.
No one saw this coming. Just in time for the new pack, too.

Why hasn’t she got help for her periods? Obvious she never has because she would say so. She shares everything.
Her cycle is not normal and she doesn’t have to live with that.

Reactions: 12
Here we go again lol

"Unusual"??? She freaking always complains about her terrible periods. Is she actively trying to kill her channel? I'm assuming she should be prerecording for when the Growing Together embargo lifts but is doing nothing.

Reactions: 18
Looks like some are getting it on launch day but no early access, I just saw that on Rachel Pedd’s YouTube community page. Maybe because she is a builder more than a Let’s Play type that they don’t think she needs it early? I do love her builds though.

Reactions: 2
I watched Kelsey's NSB episode today and need to know why she has to act so cringe-y all the time? She does that sing-song voice every other sentence and talks so quickly she fumbles over words, mixes up letters in the words or says the wrong words.

Reactions: 2
Deli bangs on and on about how she exercises and eats all her rabbit food for her heath. She also says a lot that it's to help her periods. Clearly it doesn't help her periods because she complains every single month about having a bad period.

She seems perfectly happy to go to the doctors for things so I'm assuming she's either been and they're totally normal periods, or she hasn't been because she KNOWS they're totally normal periods and just likes making a drama out of it every month and getting out of some work.

I wish she would just be honest and say that she eats healthy and exercises because she likes the way it makes her body look. There's nothing wrong with that. But it's like everything she does has to be for her health or mental health.

It was the '(which is unusual)' for me when talking about her bad period. Does she forget she does this literally every month? I know more about her cycle than I do my own! 😂

Reactions: 13
It’s not unusual for Deli to have a bad period… it’s ever period for her. This girl would never survive in a normal job. I just don’t get how she can live with James, see him working consistently and putting out LP content regularly and not feel embarrassed that she hasn’t finished an LP in years. I used to love her channel but everything she makes now seems half arsed and cringy.

Here we go again lol
Is she for real :rolleyes: "unusual", holy balls man, she's literally sick from her period or "pms" every two weeks :rolleyes:

I'm sorry if this is me being a witch but I just don't believe her anymore. She's doing this right when she has the new pack and should be working tons to get content out. She did the exact same thing for Highschool Years. She just doesn't want to put in the work.

Reactions: 11
Is she for real :rolleyes: "unusual", holy balls man, she's literally sick from her period or "pms" every two weeks :rolleyes:

I'm sorry if this is me being a witch but I just don't believe her anymore. She's doing this right when she has the new pack and should be working tons to get content out. She did the exact same thing for Highschool Years. She just doesn't want to put in the work.
Imagine having Deli as a coworker or an employee.

"Hi, my period started so I won't be coming in this week. Yes, I do realize I don't have any medical records from my gyno, but since I'm so open about a private thing, you must trust me. Health comes first."

"Mr. Boss, I'm sorry I've been late with work, but, as you know, my grandma of 97 years past away 3 months ago and you putting all that pressure on me is really not good for my anxiety."

"Hi, just letting you know I won't be coming to work today. I'm just feeling so tired. Thanks for understanding! P.S. Do you happen to know if those smash room vouchers we got for Christmas are still valid?"

"Hey Meg, can you believe Mr. Boss said I have to work this weekend? The hustle culture is real. I only took Friday off to go to the zoo and you already handled most of the work! Now he has me browsing penthouse photos for inspo. "

"Hey Meg, my planner and a mindfulness journal arrived today, feeling badass and on top of it all! Just picked up my favorite coffee, posted it on Insta and now everyone knows I mean business. We should plan out all the work stuff that we won't end up doing when I'm done with my 3-day productive streak!"

• Haha
Deli says about needing money for all these renovations on her house etc. Imagine how much money she could earn if she put out the content with this new pack 😱🤣 especially as it’s both her and James that could be making a little extra. I mean, she could just grab a hot water bottle, some pain and do a bit of work, some is better than nothing!! Instead she’s moping about which probably makes her feel worse rather than being distracted. She’s in a position to be able to stay in her pj bottoms or wrap up in a blanket and get cosy while she works if she really wanted to!! Urgh, pees me off how lazy she can be.

Reactions: 15
Deli says about needing money for all these renovations on her house etc. Imagine how much money she could earn if she put out the content with this new pack 😱🤣 especially as it’s both her and James that could be making a little extra. I mean, she could just grab a hot water bottle, some pain and do a bit of work, some is better than nothing!! Instead she’s moping about which probably makes her feel worse rather than being distracted. She’s in a position to be able to stay in her pj bottoms or wrap up in a blanket and get cosy while she works if she really wanted to!! Urgh, pees me off how lazy she can be.
Can you imagine how James is feeling. Okay I know I'm just speculating and maybe he's super nice and doesn't mind but I can't help imagining this scene with James waking up early all ready to work hard and Deli going "uhhhh I'm not gonna be able to play the new pack, my period hurtsss" and her ending up spending the weekend in bed on her phone, chilling. James having no other choice than saying "okay just rest honey" because "he's a man he can't understand the pain" (I don't agree with this statement but I feel like Deli could use this as an excuse 👀). But there has to some resentment on his part, he most likely remembers how she already did the same thing for Highschool Years. And yet she keeps spending all that money on useless crap (the 500$ background chair, come on...). Like COME ON 😂

Part of me feels sorry for her because she seems to be depressed and has no goal in life, but then I think and I'm like, dude she has a good situation, she has a nice boyfriend who would probably help her out if she wanted a career switch. She's just choosing to stay miserable because it's easier to throw some half arse content once in a while and pretend to be working hard in the public eye.

Reactions: 9
No one saw this coming. Just in time for the new pack, too.

Why hasn’t she got help for her periods? Obvious she never has because she would say so. She shares everything.
Her cycle is not normal and she doesn’t have to live with that.
I’m willing to bet her cycle is totally normal and she just uses it as a reason to not work and to gain sympathy points. She’s have gotten treatment for it by now if it were truly an issue.

Reactions: 10
I'm guessing she's right and she does have painful periods...but also that she's so used to being coddled that every minor ache and pain is a huge deal. She apparently lies around on the couch and makes James bring her coffee and chocolate when she's PMSing, imagine what she's like if she has actual cramps? She took almost a month off because she had a UTI and a sinus infection - both of which suck but also start clearing up after a few days of being on antibiotics, which she was. (And how the duck does having a UTI prevent you from working?? I've had a few and never missed work for it. She works from home on her own schedule!!! Sorry but this drove me crazy haha)

So yeah, her period is probably more or less normal, she just has no tolerance for any discomfort.

Reactions: 9
That's what happens when you build your channel around giveaways. Jenn and English Simmer did that and people only stuck around & subbed to be part of the giveaways. Some people used second, third or more accounts for more entries and when the giveaways stopped, they left. The reason Jenn's channel died is because she doesn't do anything interesting with her content anymore. At one point during her Springston Legacy, she built a prison and had a whole storyline about being in prison. Look at her content now and it is just the same boring, lazy content everyone makes. English Simmer's channel died for a few reasons; trying to do variety gaming, her whole personality based around being gay, not making anything interesting or different. Their channels are basically on life support until EA gives them something new. I've also noticed this trend toward mods or builds instead of giving their audience what they want, let's plays. You don't give them what they want, they go somewhere else.

"Let's Plays are dead." Yeah, maybe for the boring has-beens who won't put in any effort.
I used to watch English Simmer ages ago, but... She got bland REALLY fast. I haven't watched a thing she's done in years. Never like UrbanSims, she tries to hard with trendy "catch phrases" and a fake personality, like, idk how to explain it, she just rubbed me the wrong way.

And LPs aren't dead 😂, these people just don't know how to make them interesting or BE more interesting than a paper bag.

Small simmers might not be making bank and might be shoved to the dark recessed of YT, but they're out there playing the game and having fun (& being WAY more interesting than the large channels 😂)

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.