Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

shooksimmer

Tried to watch a james turner video, and between the constant “nonono nono no!” Thing he does and the spit thing he does when he scoffs, i just can’t anymore with him. I do like how he plays the game, but all of his verbal tics and habits, and the general air of superiority he projects make him pretty much unwatchable for me.
I’ve had my foot on James neck for being a prick for a while but his videos are also not as good as he seems to think they are. I get his main comparison is Deli but being above her content doesn’t make your videos amazing. He has creative ideas and different styles of gameplay but the constant forced phrases make him so annoying to listen too. Even watching his recent videos after the livestreams you can see how forced his smiling intro is. Everything is so forced to try and be fun when he’s really not like that and it’s pretty transparent coming from him. To conclude this rant: James needs to get his head out of his ass

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Anyone else bothered that lilsimsie got to create some of the builds in the new expansion pack? I think deli did also? They already have done builds for past sims packs, it would be nice if the sims branched out and had new simmers for every pack. There are SO many talented simmers out there that it’s kinda annoying to see that they paid once again some of the bigger simmers rather than branching out and having someone new do a couple builds. It doesn’t benefit the sims at all to have bigger simmers always doing the builds other than for advertising, but they will be talking about the pack regardless.

tropicanaorange

I would probably use a code to support a smaller creator… but not someone like Kayla who is already rich basically.
i respect Plumbella for turning hers down because she wanted her review to speak for itself.
Kayla is shady af for saying she isn’t getting paid for early access content but she technically is because the more she gushes in her review the more subs will buy the pack and use her code.

mermaidish

Sorry to double post but….👀

This is from his current (as of posting) video on his More James Turner channel, part 29 of the Burger Boys stream. Which one of you did this? 🤣

36BEA143-6588-4EED-BEB2-CA9881B36DDF.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow

BackupWinnie

I recently lost my job at a small startup due to downsizing and found out he fired me and the other analyst. The next day, he reposted the job listings since we were asking for higher pay.

It’s honestly so insulting to see Deli and Vixella put zero effort and post one video a week after working from 8 am to 7 pm Monday to Friday for shit pay.

Nah, I get it. I mean, can I work HARDER at my job? Yes. Will I? No, bc I do what I need to do, I'll help out where I am needed, and I don't want to strnagek anyone (anymore - that was legit a problem a few years ago 😂). So I get the need to balance down time and working....

But regardless, Deli... Ugh... I don't see small YTs bitching half as much as she does, let alone at all, and they have FT jobs and/or kids/families.... I don't know how she thinks her job is so hard when it's the only thing she does.

I mean, I've seen smaller simmers say they're tired or etc, but, again, FT jobs and families.... And they still have more work ethic than Deli does. 🙄 And she gets praised for the smallest things, which is WHY she does less and less. I mean... Can't blame her. I def get away with doing less myself, but even on my worst days, I still do 10xs what she does 😂

• Heart
  • Sad

my_gripes

Honestly why is anyone here watching simmers videos if they are only going to come here and complain? You know? People here still watch delis videos only to come here and criticize her. But why are they watching if they are just going to complain? You know?

If nobody watched their videos with a critical eye then this chat thread wouldn’t really exist
I appreciate everyone who hate watches because I don’t watch any of them anymore aside from Devon Bumpkin and stop motion build videos. I’m content with reading these comments and having my thoughts validated through you all. 😆

• Haha

Doggone Goob

Agreed. Its a totally different story if it's 5% off for us too. Then I'd use it and pick my favorite youtuber.... Oh wait, I don't have any favourites anymore
How are we supposed to view Simsies reviews as unbiased if she can literally profit from the game selling

jadepaula

i remember a few people on here saying they feel sorry for deli when she lurks in on james streams but am i the only one that doesn’t? like it’s his job. people go to work for usually 8-9 hours of the day. what would she do if james worked 12 hour shifts out of the house? she’d have no choice but to be lonely or go make some friends. coming and saying hello to the viewers is fine but the sitting in the back with silent approval nodding and giving awkward fake smiles is fucking weird. although it’s weirder coming into his streams half naked and leaning over his shoulder while staring at herself on screen. bizarre behaviour.
Also, am I the only one who thinks Deli can't drink properly ?? :unsure:
yeah i know exactly what you’re talking about. i don’t think she even gets any liquid in her mouth most times. the faces she pulls while drinking are so fuckin weird 🥴

custosmorum

Chatty Member
D61891C9-E09C-4CF0-B52D-9BD9C6D6E253.jpeg

154D342A-99C4-457A-B663-DC47EE217CEA.jpeg

LOL-ing at EA kissing Keke’s butt and Deli kissing EA’s butt. And I don’t even know who Keke is.

• Haha

Scandiflowers

LilSimsie begs for money, we say no thank you honey

Vixella’s basic builds are annoying, Kelsey Impicchiche‘s challenges are soul destroying

Deligracy has period pain, LilSimsie makes the same video again

• Haha

mermaidish

Oh they're definitely under NDAs and can't say anything, they can't even go into any more detail right now than "I did some builds for the pack." And even though they knew about it and saw a lot of the assets and some of the world, their reactions to the trailers are genuine (if a little over the top lol) because they hadn't seen the gameplay yet.

It was interesting comparing Deli's and Kayla's reactions. Kayla talked about her involvement with the pack before the trailer dropped, but Deli talked about it after she watched the trailer, and IMO Kayla's approach was the better one. Deli being all "ooooh, is this the new world they previewed?!" when the countdown was on was just :rolleyes:. And her acting skills were pretty off, she instantly knew the Sims were building a treehouse the second she saw the blueprint - we all know she's not normally that quick to pick up on that sort of thing! 😂

• Sick

jadepaula

hang on. is deli that much of an idiot she thought it was just a coincidence that exercising helped her anxiety?? like she didn’t know there was actual science to it until her physio told her??? is this woman actually in her 30s and doesn’t know benefits to exercising?? also for someone who’s suffered with anxiety for apparently 10 years or more as she says, she hasn’t once looked into ways of helping it other than medication???? this woman lacks a serious amount of brain cells

• Haha
  • Heart

shooksimmer

jesse liked these tweets 🤣
Her videos might be annoying but I will give plumbella credit for not being a full on EA ass kisser as her channel grew, she can come off a bit too negative sometimes but she's never tried to oversell a pack to get in EA's good graces. Most of her criticisms of the game are things that actaul players would complain about too with how the game lacks in certain ways or is just plain lazy.

Louise13

Deli needs to start making content for the people who are watching not the ones that aren’t. Abandoning the vlog/lifestyle content and let’s plays because they’re not pulling views only alienates the audience she has left, no one wants to get invested in a story if it’s going to be dropped after a few episodes

custosmorum

Chatty Member
98C63B81-88CA-4633-A261-EC7C9BD86651.jpeg

Is this the height of creativity? How many of these 7 infants videos does the Internet need?

Sims YouTubers #6 Infant challenges galore, good LPs are a thing of yore.

Reactions: 14

RJF

VIP Member
In Deli’s case, her chronological age doesn’t matter.

As a teen, she was sat in her parents house playing The Sims with no priorities. As an adult, she is sat in her own house playing The Sims with a dog to look after and bills to pay.

She feels like a “young adult” at the age of 31 because, whilst she has additional outgoings and responsibilities now, her day-to-day activity is almost identical to when she was 17.

Charlene78

Chatty Member
What is she doing there, oh my god 😂 Is it because people said it was weird of her to stay by James' side with no chair so now she got a chair 💀

Edit : oh and she was there from the start 😂 She's awkwardly smiling, it's so weird
Screenshot 2023-02-25 at 09-59-45 Super Sim is back! (Super Sim Live #3).png
Poor Deli, feels like it's the only moment where she can spend some time with James 😭
---
Also, am I the only one who thinks Deli can't drink properly ?? :unsure: I'm not trying to shame her for it, I just noticed that a while ago and now it's all I see when she takes a sip. Especially one time she had a transparent glass and you could see her mouth get into a weird shape, I don't know how to explain it lol
---
And why is he not even introducing Deli or acknowledging her at all for the intro 😭

Screenshot 2023-02-25 at 10-17-54 Super Sim is back! (Super Sim Live #3).png

---
Screenshot 2023-02-25 at 10-19-53 Super Sim is back! (Super Sim Live #3).png

Screenshot 2023-02-25 at 10-19-57 Super Sim is back! (Super Sim Live #3).png

---
Screenshot 2023-02-25 at 10-20-47 Super Sim is back! (Super Sim Live #3).png

---
OK so 4 minutes in (after the intro), he starts up the game and cuts the camera to only show himself and he says "oh sorry deli" and she gets up and says "it's ok I'll let you do your thing" and leaves 💀

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sad