Sims YouTubers #5 James and Deli are eternally grateful, Lilsimsie's suburbans are getting painful

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do you think that Deli uploaded the members only video as public to attract more people to become members? Like “oops I did this accidentally but look at the content you’re missing out on”

Reactions: 5
Do you think that Deli uploaded the members only video as public to attract more people to become members? Like “oops I did this accidentally but look at the content you’re missing out on”
It would help if it wasn’t so flipping boring I couldn’t watch it after like the first 10 minutes.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
It would help if it wasn’t so flipping boring I couldn’t watch it after like the first 10 minutes.
Yeah I listened to the first question about James while I was working but quickly got bored so didn’t watch anymore after that.

Reactions: 3
I did watch the whole video.

Just in this single video, she talks about the anxiety, the allergies, the trauma with dogs (that one time Bowser got attacked), her lactose intolerance, she claims she hasn't recorded any vlog because she's tired in the mornings (?), she won't play other games because she gets dizzy, at one point she mentions she's cold at 25 degrees. Is there a common ailment she hasn't complained about? She sounded like she's gonna cry when she talked about her family not being able to afford what she wanted.
Sitting there, all cocooned in her hoodie with perpetually greasy hair and shaky, monotonous voice, I almost feel sorry for her, even though I'm not sure what I'm supposed to feel sorry for? All this stuff is just regular life, we all deal with something similar.

Someone asked her about her goals this year and she has no goals. No channel ideas, no ideas about what to vlog, no drive whatsoever.
But then in 2 months time she'll go back to planning her new kitchen and keep reminding everyone how expensive everything is and how she wishes she were rich and why don't you watch her LP?

She seems so tired of everything, yet when asked what else she would like to do, she's not sure about that either, apart from being a producer (?) for EA. With what qualifications?

I feel like she needs a reality check and some new interests.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I was going to post about Deli making a members only video public until I saw other people did but look at the screenshot I got by pure accident.
1676916879652.png

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I'm sorry, but watching Cindy's latest videos is like watching a car crash in motion. She's all over the place - one day she can't stop messaging Andrew, now she's not sure if she wants to be with him... if they do get together, she wants to ditch his last name and get separate accounts; she also just bought a car out of the blue, despite claiming not to be in a good financial situation. She really needs to get help.

Reactions: 12
Absolutely. She wants more money for nothing. Her membership video has less than 250 views so she's not making enough from it. I find it very interesting that she uploads the easiest crap she can think of instead of making a members only LP and giving her viewers what they want. She wouldn't have to worry about demonetization and could really give them their money's worth. BUT, this is Deli we are talking about. Take the money and run girl. I wonder if she'll give her members another video because of her oopsie. If I paid her for exclusive content, I'd be pissed if that content was just shown to everyone else. What's the point of being a member then?

Reactions: 9
OK, what are these? Why do they exist? Other than to try to drag some complimentary messages out of people. I really dont understand at all. Especially zooming in on her hand. Am I missing something?
Girl is so desperate for validation from strangers on the internet. At this point, it's just sad.

Reactions: 8
Omg y u always lyinggg
Stop fkn lyinggg

As if she made it public by accident!!! Come on girl.

Also I can't with her little photo shoot. Those photos are so cringe. Her hand gripping her shoulder blade like she's a delicate lil Tumblr flower. Those photos could be fine if she put like, five more minutes of effort into it. Do something interesting with the lighting?? Or even just put a gd filter on it.

But this is the same girl that took a hundred photos of herself with one long greasy strand of hair hanging out of her bun, and used that for thumbnails for months

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Omg y u always lyinggg
Stop fkn lyinggg

She still hasn't made the video private. If I made a mistake like that, I'd rush to private the video. The video has information that isn't for the general public, why leave the video up? Oh, money. She's transparent as plastic wrap. 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 11
Honestly I almost respect her for it lol She knows the majority of her members probably don't care enough about the video "accidentally" getting released publicly to cancel or get upset. She saw the opportunity to get more eyes on the channel and advertise the membership without doing extra work and went for it. The video is still up, and if THAT video in particular is what made you decide to give her your money every month, that's on you 😂
---

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She still hasn't made the video private. If I made a mistake like that, I'd rush to private the video. The video has information that isn't for the general public, why leave the video up? Oh, money. She's transparent as plastic wrap. 🤦‍♀️
It's coming up as members only now if I click on it.
She's so bad at her job that I honestly don't know if she did it on purpose or is really that incompetent.

Reactions: 10
The video is still up, and if THAT video in particular is what made you decide to give her your money every month, that's on you 😂
It's a FOMO thing and not a quality thing. "What if Deli uploads something good and I don't get to see it?" A fool and their money are soon parted. She also made sure to accidentally release part 2, telling people there is a part 1 and more juicy stuff in that video. If only she put this much brains into her career and content, she'd actually get places.

She really is determined to make people think she works hard. Meanwhile, most of us make doodles like this when we are fully working another job. 😂🤣
4A51BC48-6D3F-4D1A-B5C3-439CF05633F2.png

• Haha
I'm sorry, but watching Cindy's latest videos is like watching a car crash in motion. She's all over the place - one day she can't stop messaging Andrew, now she's not sure if she wants to be with him... if they do get together, she wants to ditch his last name and get separate accounts; she also just bought a car out of the blue, despite claiming not to be in a good financial situation. She really needs to get help.
Oh man :( is she still doing her weird meat diet?

Omg y u always lyinggg
Stop fkn lyinggg

Also I can't with her little photo shoot. Those photos are so cringe. Her hand gripping her shoulder blade like she's a delicate lil Tumblr flower. Those photos could be fine if she put like, five more minutes of effort into it. Do something interesting with the lighting?? Or even just put a gd filter on it.

But this is the same girl that took a hundred photos of herself with one long greasy strand of hair hanging out of her bun, and used that for thumbnails for months
The whole thing is so cringe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.