Sims YouTubers #5 James and Deli are eternally grateful, Lilsimsie's suburbans are getting painful

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So Deli is really just... waiting for her vlog channel to somehow magically attract new subscribers? Not even a 10 minute-ish haphazardly made vlog with clips from the zoo and random inserts from the last month?
Oof the views aren't doing well either
Screenshot 2023-02-19 at 19-20-04 Delidiary - YouTube.png

Reactions: 6
That thumbnail makes it look like she’s squatted down to take a massive poo amongst the sand.
bUt ShE's A gRaPhIc DeSigNeR! She has the degree and everything! After 6 years, she still doesn't know/care that Youtube does not promote videos with thumbnails that they deem inappropriate. I wonder how many people actually got to the beach part of the video.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Lilsimsie just got complimented by an interior design-focused channel. Clearly Paige hasn't seen any of Kayla's suburbans.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
I watched James video the one where he lives in the pancakes house I actually thought it was going to be his sim sneaking around their house at night trying to steal food etc. Without actually living there officially. Bit like when gluon did something similar. It wasn't which isn't the point of this comment it just kind of disappointed me cause it could have been entertaining. Anyway he kept saying very nice which I'm sure is something deli says a lot. It feels like they are trying to make fetch happen
I watched that thinking the same thing too... It was just... Building an attic room? Like... 🤷‍♀️ Disappointment. I figured it'd be little short game of sneaking around, trying not to get caught but... Nope...

Reactions: 4
Lilsimsie just got complimented by an interior design-focused channel. Clearly Paige hasn't seen any of Kayla's suburbans.

It appears the video has been privated :unsure: I wonder why. Was the whole video about her, or just a quick mention? I can't see what the thumbnail/title was.

Reactions: 5
It appears the video has been privated :unsure: I wonder why. Was the whole video about her, or just a quick mention? I can't see what the thumbnail/title was.
She wrote in the comments of last weeks video, that she had to make some "tweaks." Was it copyright claimed? Sponsor wanted tweaks? 🤷‍♀️

Interesting. I wonder if she'll reupload it.
The video was all about Lilsimsie and the shell challenges. She went through several of other people's finished shells that Kayla showed in her videos. She basically said these people should do interior design, but has not seen any of Kayla's own builds.

OK, what are these? Why do they exist? Other than to try to drag some complimentary messages out of people. I really dont understand at all. Especially zooming in on her hand. Am I missing something?
She truly comes across as someone bored of life and devoid of personality.

"I'll focus on my hand because it's random and quirky and I have #notliketheothergils nails. In fact, I just want to show off my back, now that I'm not fat anymore.
Also, I'm going to continue to base my personality off of my lack of knowledge of my mother tongue, because ignorance is my most quirkiest trait. "

• Haha
Reactions: 10
OK, what are these? Why do they exist? Other than to try to drag some complimentary messages out of people. I really dont understand at all. Especially zooming in on her hand. Am I missing something?
Also so confused by this? Is she trying to sexy?

Reactions: 11
Not Deli posting her members only video to public. Watching now. She revealed she and James got together in San Diego -- so September 2019!

()

Last edited:
  • Wow
There's nothing else really interesting in the Q&A other than the James stuff tbh.

She posted that members-only video on purpose to get more views, that's actually pretty smart on her part. More clicks and lots of comments telling her it's public, so she's driving engagement. Funny that she's able to come up with something like this yet seems to think the way to grow her vlog channel is to not post on it :unsure:

I didn't really watch it, but I skipped to the end and happened to catch her talking about possibly getting married to James. She says her dream proposal and wedding would both be "low-key, nothing crazy" and LOL girl please.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.