Sims YouTubers #5 James and Deli are eternally grateful, Lilsimsie's suburbans are getting painful

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Time for a new thread! The last one went by really fast. Thank you to @kissfm for the title.

Smallish Recap of Last 10 Pages
- Deligracy's general laziness continues. Mystery of the unwashed hair. Pretending she works 60 hours a week. Content days or weeks late. Desperately tagging brands on social media. Says she won't upload more until her vlog channel takes off. Deli's ridiculous NOTchos. Tried to come on James's stream in a bikini, told to cover up and came back in a towel. Still lurks in the background of James's stream, asking random things like if he needs deodorant. Continues to mispronounce and butcher simple words. Tattlers wonder if her behavior is an attention seeking or engagement tactic.

- James Turner leaves Twitch to stream on Youtube. First streams on second channel then moves again to main channel. Tattlers wonder if he thinks he'll make more money on main channel. Continues to beat the dead and pulverized Rags to Riches horse. Built a 100% free house then built it again to not be clickbait. Stagnating and declining views on his Let's Plays. Will he change his content?

- Lilsimsie continues to clickbait and stretch the truth. Tattlers wonder about her building skills and Dan's editing skills.

- Fantayzia becomes more like Pixelade than even Pixelade, uploading FIVE videos about the infant update before it has even come out. How she turned a 30 second teaser into five videos is anyone's guess.

- Plumbella getting more and more annoying. Repeating the same things every video. Her content from a few years ago is very different to what she is posting now. Tattlers hope she is getting help.

- Devon Bumpkin continues to be a tattler favorite. Go watch him instead.

- Youtube's recent monetization changes impact creators who like to swear like Plumbella and FakeGamerGirl. Tattlers had a great debate on if this policy is warranted but ultimately Youtube makes the rules. The last conversation on the old thread was about how Deli and other big simmers got to 1 million subs. TLDR; Big companies buy their way onto Youtube's trending and recommended plus can pay to promote the channels of their most trusted shills. Mystery solved.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
The title and recap are *chef’s kiss* and dare I say, I am eternally grateful to you for setting up the new thread!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Love the title! Excellent recap.
Thanks for the new thread.

I has forgotten all about fantayzia. Is Pixelade still around in the community? Haven’t saw him in ages.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Love the title! Excellent recap.
Thanks for the new thread.

I has forgotten all about fantayzia. Is Pixelade still around in the community? Haven’t saw him in ages.
Pixelade is still around. His content is the epitome of low effort. 3 - 4 minute videos with him talking about the news over Sims trailer footage. His laziness toward content creation is probably hurting his channel. Youtube wants longer videos, returning viewers and engagement, all of which his channel lacks. People come for the news and then leave. There is zero reason to stick around. Not to mention his MANY controversies and clickbait.

Reactions: 7
Plumbella jump scared me by popping up on my fyp and over sharing as much as she does on YouTube. Her only positive is good at math.I’d also like to add increasingly headache inducing every video I upload. If this is remotely anything like she is irl I can’t imagine her being in a long term relationship ever. If you have other ideas for the list lmk 😂
746D5A35-59BA-49AA-A0F7-EEE82E8EC342.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Plumbella jump scared me by popping up on my fyp and over sharing as much as she does on YouTube. Her only positive is good at math.I’d also like to add increasingly headache inducing every video I upload. If this is remotely anything like she is irl I can’t imagine her being in a long term relationship ever. If you have other ideas for the list lmk 😂
View attachment 1893542
This is a nightmare.. I don't even know where to start 💀 If RT had to put up with this I feel so bad.

Also, the title is hilarious 😂

Reactions: 5
Time for a new thread! The last one went by really fast. Thank you to @kissfm for the title.

- Deligracy's general laziness continues. Mystery of the unwashed hair. Pretending she works 60 hours a week. Content days or weeks late. Desperately tagging brands on social media. Says she won't upload more until her vlog channel takes off. Deli's ridiculous NOTchos. Tried to come on James's stream in a bikini, told to cover up and came back in a towel. Still lurks in the background of James's stream, asking random things like if he needs deodorant. Continues to mispronounce and butcher simple words. Tattlers wonder if her behavior is an attention seeking or engagement tactic.

- James Turner leaves Twitch to stream on Youtube. First streams on second channel then moves again to main channel. Tattlers wonder if he thinks he'll make more money on main channel. Continues to beat the dead and pulverized Rags to Riches horse. Built a 100% free house then built it again to not be clickbait. Stagnating and declining views on his Let's Plays. Will he change his content?

- Lilsimsie continues to clickbait and stretch the truth. Tattlers wonder about her building skills and Dan's editing skills.

- Fantayzia becomes more like Pixelade than even Pixelade, uploading FIVE videos about the infant update before it has even come out. How she turned a 30 second teaser into five videos is anyone's guess.

- Plumbella getting more and more annoying. Repeating the same things every video. Her content from a few years ago is very different to what she is posting now. Tattlers hope she is getting help.

- Devon Bumpkin continues to be a tattler favorite. Go watch him instead.

- Youtube's recent monetization changes impact creators who like to swear like Plumbella and FakeGamerGirl. Tattlers had a great debate on if this policy is warranted but ultimately Youtube makes the rules. The last conversation on the old thread was about how Deli and other big simmers got to 1 million subs. TLDR; Big companies buy their way onto Youtube's trending and recommended plus can pay to promote the channels of their most trusted shills. Mystery solved.
Great recap. I actually laughed out loud reading the Deli bit.
For all the flack given to her, she really keeps this thread alive - I’ll give her that! 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Thanks for the recap. I was waiting this AM since this was my first roll-over and I had no idea who creates the new thread and who names it. Great recap and great name choice.

• Heart
View attachment 1893542
“has a panic attack over slight inconveniences”
“literally no concept of appropriate topics/behaviour”
providing first hand evidence that plumbella needs to seek help because girl that’s not the kind of person you just are, that’s what unmitigated mental health issues causes you to become. things can be better and her refusal to understand that it’s ok to want to improve on behaviors caused by her autism and that it isn’t a sign of self hatred is so frustrating to watch.
(okay armchair psychology rant over lol)

Reactions: 9
So we're all really concerned about plumbellas mental health right? Sometimes it feels like she read the Wikipedia page on autism and watched the very outdated film rainman and possibly the disgusting mess of a film sia made with an autistic character and decided to embody every little bit of misinformation about autism. Because even if you consider masking the plumbella from now bears no resemblance to plumbella from before she got diagnosed

Reactions: 11
I was surprised to see lilsimsie referencing Sims Community the other day. Is everyone just choosing to forget the very public meltdown he had where he accused EA of ruining his life and demanded they sit down with him and look through his computer?

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Allowed? What kind of conspiracy is going on here? 😆
I mean whatttt? She can do a CAS video. I wouldn't watch it because I am good at CAS and with Deli and Kelsey they are so slow I'd rather watch paint dry frankly.

I was surprised to see lilsimsie referencing Sims Community the other day. Is everyone just choosing to forget the very public meltdown he had where he accused EA of ruining his life and demanded they sit down with him and look through his computer?
I need more info please because I have not heard about this.

Reactions: 3
I need more info please because I have not heard about this.
At the beginning of June last year he wrote a huge rant on his website all about how terrible EA were and how they gave him a nervous breakdown. The article is missing from the website now and there is just a watered down version called "How the Sims gave me a nervous breakdown".

This twitter thread has something of a precis of the original article and includes a screenshot of the bit where he makes his 'demands'. It was a whole dumpster fire for a while but now everyone is just not mentioning it?

• Wow
  • Haha
It was a whole dumpster fire for a while but now everyone is just not mentioning it?
I think they just can't be bothered. It's the best site for Sims news. It's way easier for them to open Twitter and already have all the news and speculations about new packs in one place, which they then copy to make a quick video. Low effort, high reward.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.