Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ImagineElspeth

I wouldn't be surprised if Deli decided to not wake up but then also I can see her saying I woke up at 3.30am for you guys.
She'll get up, post one half-assed video and then spend the next week claiming that she's tired and that her sleep cycle is messed up because of it, and now she can't do anything. It's so hard to be her boo-hoo. Meanwhile, James will get up, post more than 1 video on it, stream and then post more episodes of his never-ending rags to riches saga

• Haha
Reactions: 16

VNDO

Chatty Member
I don't think I have the ability to send messages. It is a very convoluted process, needing a certain amount of messages and an open profiles. Forget it. To not incur the wrath of the Tattle gods #1 this is sims content creator related and #2 I am not promoting this website, just posting receipts.

The comments are anonymous and anyone can post, so read at your own peril. The comments I posted were from page #4.
That's a very weird page :oops:😅

• Haha

Raychieee

Chatty Member
Apologies for the tmi but I literally bled heavily, I am talking huge clots, every day for two years. Painful heavy periods should be talked about. But it appears that deli isn't talking about it to raise awareness or promote treatment. She is talking about it to garner sympathy and to make excuses. I'm not saying anyone should force themselves or be forced to work if they cannot. But deli needs to own her privilege to be able to take breaks, and get paid, and to have access to medical care. Not everyone does.

• Heart

drublood

Wow what is going on here...... ( 😂)
just to bring balance to the hater universe, i cant freaking stand any of her videos. Her whole situation makes me furrow my brow. And also why do I want to see a video of her dog peeing? WHY??????

• Haha

custosmorum

Chatty Member
So Deli built 3 lots in the new world and she STILL cannot pronounce SAN. FREAKING. SEQUOIA.
EVEN AFTER A 1000 PEOPLE WROTE COMMENTS ON THE LAST VIDEO THAT SHE LIKED AND THANKED.

That's it, that's all I wanted to yell

• Angry

RJF

VIP Member
I remember a similar comment years ago on one of James’s videos that said he should become an architect (!!!)

What next? Suggesting people should join the FBI because they’re a dab hand at first-person shooter games?

• Haha

Charlene78

Chatty Member
  • Haha

Charlene78

Chatty Member
First 7 minutes were spent on the undies kit. She pretty much looked at herself while saying "oooooh I love theseee ouuuh" the entire time.

I don't mean to be a snowflake here but, regarding the false teeth discussion. She not only posted it online calling it nasty but now in her video she says : "this is really nasty, I'm sorry I know that false teeth are normal, if you have false teeth that's fine, I have a retainer (that's not the same ??) but they're just gross"........ Okay....... Hihihihi periods are normal, let's normalize them, oh and I shit myself once in a while cause I can't avoid milk hihi BUT FALSE TEETH ? EWWW GO AWAY SO GROSS NASTYY
:rolleyes:

I couldn't continue 👋

• Angry

MidnightAura

VIP Member
I do respect that Plumbella turned a code down. I don’t agree with this creator code business. Why should anyone give lil simsie an extra 5%? She hasn’t done anything to deserve it!

MidnightAura

VIP Member
If Lil simsie has been making generation videos and saying she doesn’t know anything and “speculating” and she knew all along then she’s a lying hypocrite misleading people.

• Heart
  • Haha

Charlene78

Chatty Member
Lol, Deli was asked to build a "traditional house with modern elements like they've renovated the house" and she ended up putting modern huge windows EVERYWHERE and then she says "the windows will change". Yeah, cause EA told you it didn't make sense to have huge windows like that in a renovated home. But of course Deli will continue to do that crap to every single build of hers...
---
Wait, I just realized, Deli is talking about making an LP with the new pack... but she's also supposed to do an LP with James (multiplayer lives)... How is she supposed to do TWO LPs when she can't even keep up with one ??
---
Deli's video on CAS : 5 minutes of her commenting the women's outfits just to repeat "this is so versatileee" (with her weird tone), "this could fit an elder or a teen or an adult", she literally says this on every piece. Great, just shut the fuck up then. Good lord, 5 minutes of her saying she loves everything and it's so versatile, just show the clothes and shut it already 😂
---
"I like that a lot of the tops are cut at the belly button or some of them are tucked in or very long, I quite like that". Well you've literally described ALL TYPES OF TOPS. WHAT IS THIS. Deli trying to sell the pack so hard.
---
She has just said the word "versatile" for the 50th time and I am out.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15

BunnyHops

Deli says about needing money for all these renovations on her house etc. Imagine how much money she could earn if she put out the content with this new pack 😱🤣 especially as it’s both her and James that could be making a little extra. I mean, she could just grab a hot water bottle, some painkillers and do a bit of work, some is better than nothing!! Instead she’s moping about which probably makes her feel worse rather than being distracted. She’s in a position to be able to stay in her pj bottoms or wrap up in a blanket and get cosy while she works if she really wanted to!! Urgh, pees me off how lazy she can be.

jadepaula

isn’t it funny how deli will constantly shame people for what they spend their money on but will buy basic black shirts for $350, pay to get her nails done in the most basic unnoticeable way (after saying it’s also a time thing cause u know, impatient aries) and will spend HUNDREDS to get her hair done looking no different except with a bit of a curl (it’ll be back to being a greasy tangled mess in a few days)

this is why she should just shut the fuck up and keep her judgmental opinions to herself given how she spends her money

• Heart

VibingintheGarden

google? like what is this question?
View attachment 1985573
Let me help you with a step by step guide. Open the internet app on your phone, type in dermatologist near me. Look through the ratings and pick one. This has to be for engagement. You cannot be this stupid and still survive in this day and age. Is she expecting someone to #1 live near her and #2 have a recommendation to give her?

Lostcat

Chatty Member
I was thinking it was weird that James rushed to get videos out so that his series would be ready for the new pack but hasn’t posted anything really since, especially as he had early access.
His output is actually quite baffling, especially as he's normally got these things planned out weeks in advance. He's been building up to the Infants pack for a month or so now, speeding through the last parts of his previous Lets' Play so he could have the family poised on the brink of a new generation, has been quite clearly looking forward to blending the branches of his Bigwallet family together...

...and then puts out 2 slightly sloppy and chaotic standalone videos about the basic infant update and the miniutae of the new likes/dislikes system. And nothing else. It's a funny sort of move when he's normally so meticulous about getting a build/buy overview and a Part One of a Lets' Play out ASAP.

I'm sure Deli would have informed everyone if something had come up, bless her, but there's no denying it's an odd blip on the part of James.

shooksimmer

Must’ve really hit a nerve with him because the comments about how he treats Gluon have been in the minority by a long shot. Other than on here, I’ve only seen literally one comment about it with one person agreeing with them and everyone else defending him. Are people saying it in chat or something?
James is a very egocentric person. He needs to show off how great he is all the time and by acting above his audience or the people around him. If anything the comments definitely hit a nerve because deep down he knows that he is being a dick but doesn't like getting called out for it. Once again the difference between him in the live stream and him in his videos is obvious when he can't edit out the rudeness. All he needed to do was tone it down a little bit, people can tell the difference between a little joke between friends and being straight up rude.