Sims YouTubers #5 James and Deli are eternally grateful, Lilsimsie's suburbans are getting painful

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Let's be real, callmekevin smokes with every Sims video he makes and he's not even a dedicated simmer.

Like the game is so unserious and I wish more of the main simmers would exploit its flaws for comedy. James turner came close with his every lot challenge series.

Actually I think that's why I don't like Simstubers that much. All my favourite youtubers (Jenny Nicholson, Nick Diramio, Scott Cramer, Eddy Burback, call me Kevin) are FUNNY. Like really funny, I legit laugh out loud at nick diramios videos. None of these Simstubers are funny. Jessie tries, ig. But James, Simsie, deli... personalities like chalk

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Let's be real, callmekevin smokes with every Sims video he makes and he's not even a dedicated simmer.

Like the game is so unserious and I wish more of the main simmers would exploit its flaws for comedy. James turner came close with his every lot challenge series.

Actually I think that's why I don't like Simstubers that much. All my favourite youtubers (Jenny Nicholson, Nick Diramio, Scott Cramer, Eddy Burback, call me Kevin) are FUNNY. Like really funny, I legit laugh out loud at nick diramios videos. None of these Simstubers are funny. Jessie tries, ig. But James, Simsie, deli... personalities like chalk
You should watch Bumpkin Devon, especially for more "dirty" humour šŸ˜‚ Definitely not a channel for kids

Reactions: 7
You should watch Bumpkin Devon, especially for more "dirty" humour šŸ˜‚ Definitely not a channel for kids
I laugh out loud at Devon Bumpkinā€™s videos more than i do at some sitcoms i watch. Heā€™s just an organically funny person. I bet heā€™s a scream to hang out with.

Reactions: 10
Hey look! Another day, another deligracy's apartment build šŸ˜’
---
Devon bumpkin* sorry people , it was very late (early?) at night šŸ˜…

Reactions: 5
No please Iā€™m liking this series but I canā€™t watch it if itā€™s Deli. her Voice is like nails on a chalk board for me
The silhouette doesnā€™t really look like her (well her self-Sim), but he said before that sheā€™ll probably be joining them in the series :( a shame because I canā€™t possibly stand that much Deli at once.

Kinda wish theyā€™d realize that not everyone who watches James automatically likes Deli, but there are probably more people who like her or at least donā€™t mind her on his channel than people who purposely donā€™t watch the videos where sheā€™s featured.

That being said, it might be kinda interesting to see their dynamics. Deli likes to duck around in multiplayer games, so itā€™ll be interesting to see how James handles it a few hours in (if she can stand to work that long!)

Reactions: 11
In Deliā€™s latest video, she talks about how she ā€œgot in troubleā€ for just asking an INNOCENT question about why people get their nails done. šŸ™„

Hereā€™s the totally innocent, non-judgmental question:

6183C34A-4F76-476A-9E4B-9500A76773F9.png

(I stole the screenshot from an earlier thread, so thanks to the op)

I love how in Deliā€™s mind, people politely telling her sheā€™s being an ass is ā€œgetting in trouble.ā€

Reactions: 8
I'm just watching the video and ffs, how hard is it to copy a few names and add them to the list, most of all the names of your HIGHEST TIER members? People give her 25 euros a month and they have to remind her that their name hasn't been showing for weeks? That's like... the least you can do to show gratitude.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
In Deliā€™s latest video, she talks about how she ā€œgot in troubleā€ for just asking an INNOCENT question about why people get their nails done. šŸ™„

View attachment 1962028

I love how in Deliā€™s mind, people politely telling her sheā€™s being an ass is ā€œgetting in trouble.ā€
yeah her innocent question wasnā€™t anything to do with getting your nails done. it was the style in which people choose to get their nails done. sheā€™s just too organic for manicures. or at least she was. her personality changes as often as the direction of the wind. anything to be different from other girls

Reactions: 7

View attachment 1962028

I think the first question is fine, second part not so much. Who cares how much people spend on their nails, it's most likely a treat for them. Also love how Deli is judging people for spend 30 to 60 dollars on nails but she is always buying clothes for so much more money!

Please don't come for me because I never get my nails done but I'd love to know what makes people go for long nails? šŸ¤—

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.