Sims YouTubers #5 James and Deli are eternally grateful, Lilsimsie's suburbans are getting painful

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who are these two and how do they have so many views and subscribers with so few uploads? And why are they constantly in my recommendations?

They’re watchable but not particularly unique or special. It feels odd seeing two people play The Sims together when almost every other Sims channel is a solo gamer.

---
Edit: um they are game changers too?! The channel is CarynandConnieGaming

Glad I am not alone as I was wondering the same thing. All of a sudden they are appearing in my YouTube recommendations for both videos and shorts. It was just like Satchosims a few months ago.

Reactions: 8
I've been recommended them too by YouTube. I read from comments that some people have gotten their videos recommended on Tiktok so maybe that has contributed to it. They seem nice but they have the Lilsimsie thing of overexplaining

Reactions: 5
Glad I am not alone as I was wondering the same thing. All of a sudden they are appearing in my YouTube recommendations for both videos and shorts. It was just like Satchosims a few months ago.
Well now I feel left out, they have never been recommended to me.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
CD67DFF7-1BE2-4A3B-B6D1-0784E87B105B.jpeg

Not sure if you’ve all figured out that Deli is silly.

395E785E-DA86-4209-B653-1B00DD02710F.jpeg

Is this how she consoles herself? If it happens every time that someone else “gets lucky”, then it’s not luck.

Reactions: 11
So, like... I'm enjoying Syd Mac but... I've noticed she ALWAYS asks if people want to keep seeing a challenge or if she should do another version or etc and then.... Never bleeping does it again..??

I've watched three videos in a row (from random dates) where she's said this and you know damned well people said yes in the comments but she never revisits it? And they're specific types of things, not like her typical tiny house or shell builds so you know you'd see them if she did them, but... Nope...

Reactions: 4
I would watch more of Sydney Mac but all her videos are just too long.

I do not have 24 minutes of my day to spend watching you do “Every Tiny Home is a Different Serial Killer” or whatever.

Reactions: 3
I do not have 24 minutes of my day to spend watching you do “Every Tiny Home is a Different Serial Killer” or whatever.
Something I've wanted to know for a while now, who in the hell has 40 minutes to watch Kelsey or James? I know they make videos that long because #1 they can cram more ads in it and #2 longer videos sometimes lead to more watch time BUT who has that kind of time? Then again, they only need someone to watch 30 seconds to count as a view and as long as you have loyal fans who can stomach some of your content, you can thrive. :rolleyes:

Reactions: 2
I prefer longer videos. I can't watch kelsey cause she's overly enthusiastic. I tend to have youtube playing while I'm doing other things so a vod or a playlist is perfect for me.

Reactions: 12
Something I've wanted to know for a while now, who in the hell has 40 minutes to watch Kelsey or James? I know they make videos that long because #1 they can cram more ads in it and #2 longer videos sometimes lead to more watch time BUT who has that kind of time? Then again, they only need someone to watch 30 seconds to count as a view and as long as you have loyal fans who can stomach some of your content, you can thrive. :rolleyes:
I love to put on James let’s plays while I’m in the kitchen or on the couch tired and fall asleep haha. I swear by falling asleep to his videos.

Yeah I loooove long videos. I have them on while I'm doing housework, eating etc. Love a long video. Hate when it ends before I'm finished doing what I'm doing and I have to find another video to put on 😂

Reactions: 17
View attachment 1969660

Is this how she consoles herself? If it happens every time that someone else “gets lucky”, then it’s not luck.
"2 people can be exactly the same", except they're not, Deli. That's why some people have success and others don't. But yeah go ahead and keep blaming the algorithm instead of your own empty personality and crappy half arsed content 🤡

I prefer longer videos. I can't watch kelsey cause she's overly enthusiastic. I tend to have youtube playing while I'm doing other things so a vod or a playlist is perfect for me.
Yeah I loooove long videos. I have them on while I'm doing housework, eating etc. Love a long video. Hate when it ends before I'm finished doing what I'm doing and I have to find another video to put on 😂
I don't know how you guys do it. If I put a video or a podcast in the back while doing something else I will literally hear 0% of the content 😂 Happens even if have a video on the side of my computer screen.

• Haha
I don’t watch either of them anymore but I used to put a lot of James longer content on to fall asleep to. Looking back I have no idea how I could sleep to him randomly shouting though 😂
---
I don't know how you guys do it. If I put a video or a podcast in the back while doing something else I will literally hear 0% of the content 😂 Happens even if have a video on the side of my computer screen.
Neurodivergency tbf 😂

• Haha
Who are these two and how do they have so many views and subscribers with so few uploads? And why are they constantly in my recommendations?

They’re watchable but not particularly unique or special. It feels odd seeing two people play The Sims together when almost every other Sims channel is a solo gamer.

---
Edit: um they are game changers too?! The channel is CarynandConnieGaming

They’ve popped up out of nowhere and I’m not gonna lie I’ve been watching all of them hahaha. I was so surprised that the sims is already sponsoring them

Reactions: 2
I prefer longer videos 🤷‍♀️. But I usually prefer actual LPs and not build or CAS videos. And I prefer LP parts be long bc I think 15-20 minute parts are kind of a waste of time.

Maybe I'm old, but really short videos make me feel like I have ADHD bc they're like LOOK LOOK LOOK DONE & there's no focus. Like, I want to sit and enjoy something, not be rushed through

So Deli is really just... waiting for her vlog channel to somehow magically attract new subscribers? Not even a 10 minute-ish haphazardly made vlog with clips from the zoo and random inserts from the last month?

I watched James video the one where he lives in the pancakes house I actually thought it was going to be his sim sneaking around their house at night trying to steal food etc. Without actually living there officially. Bit like when gluon did something similar. It wasn't which isn't the point of this comment it just kind of disappointed me cause it could have been entertaining. Anyway he kept saying very nice which I'm sure is something deli says a lot. It feels like they are trying to make fetch happen

Deli in her latest video: "The bowling stuff pack wallpaper, it's almost worthy buying it ($10) just for the wallpaper. If it was me I'd do that! (even though she got the pack for free).

• Haha
Reactions: 7
You needn’t bother watching the latest Plumbella video.

The game is basically a 2023 version of The Sims 1 with crap graphics and she uses the entire video to talk about herself.

The most self-indulgent she’s been in ages.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.