Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

earlgrey

VIP Member
I feel sorry for James, I imagine Deli as a very needy, lazy, self-centred bore to be around. If she’s not on a self focused health journey she’s on her period and if she’s not on her period she’s having a bad mental health week and if she’s not she’s probably still complaining about something.

Reactions: 11

emerald

VIP Member
I have acryllics and they make me feel better about myself, changing colours every 3 weeks is fun and I've had them so long that I feel weirder without them 🤷‍♀️ my money goes to an independent business who provide a great service. It's not that deep lol. Imagine being so small minded you can't figure that out. It's literally the same as her getting a hair cut or her teeth whitened.

• Heart
Reactions: 11

VibingintheGarden

"Algorithms are hard." Deli, the algorithm is literally the audience. Things that people click on and watch get pushed to more people. Stop making lazy content and you won't have to worry about the big, bad boogeyman algorithm.

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Charlene78

Chatty Member
just her bi-weekly question on why people do things differently than her because she’s different and only likes natural organic things. she’s such a pick me girl it’s weird as fuck 🥴 i’m vegan and so badly i wanna reply asking why she wears sheepskin and leather but excuses it for ‘core’ pieces. cause i just don’t get that 🤷🏼‍♀️ but i’d never shame someone for their choices - unless of course they’re hypocrites and constantly contradict themselves
30$ every 2 weeks ? Isn't it what she spends on a pair of socks ? 60$ ? Like what she spends on one cushion cover ?? Maybe don't open your mouth about "useless spendings" when you spend your money like a fucking idiot :rolleyes:

Charlene78

Chatty Member
This is not a drill !! Deligracy finally received FREE stuff !! It issss...... compostable bags 💀

Screenshot 2022-08-04 at 08-38-30 Stories • Instagram.png

• Haha

Raychieee

Chatty Member
I don't let anyone opinion influence whether I buy a pack or not. Lilsimsie isn't going to use any of build buy after the first few house and school builds give it two weeks and it's base game builds all the way. Plumbella has literally no attention span plays on speed three and is so obsessed with sims 3 generations she is never going to be happy with an alternative. Neither of them play the way I do I guess kayla is closer with legacy game play but neither of them would change my opinion one way or another. I always go in with low expectations I know that sims 4 has next to no replayability unless you try and utilise all the packs to create something. The cas looks good and it has enough game play to fit in with my style of playing.

Yupyupyup

VIP Member
As if she’s banging on about periods again, I’m sure this woman has had 4 periods since I had my last one last month:unsure:😂

• Haha

custosmorum

Chatty Member
B5626655-6E3F-49FC-97C4-7161CDAE7009.jpeg

Poor Deli. She reminds me of a child. When a child really wants something so they draw attention to it and would like to guilt-trip their parents into buying it or at least make it clear how sad they are for not getting it, only less direct. Why can’t she have everything she wants? It’s so unfair!

6B784CFE-E310-4089-962F-5F222957A3B3.jpeg

Is it even desirable if it isn’t at least €400?

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Angry

Yupyupyup

VIP Member
I continue

Didn't she say two weeks ago, when she was extra tired, that she's pms-ing? Is there ever a time of the month when there isn't something caused by her cycle? What a hard time she must be having going through all of this. Good luck James, it won't get any better.
If her cycles are truly that bad then she needs to go to a doctor, not cry about it online. It’s not normal for your menstrual cycle to be so debilitating, hers isn’t though it’s clear she just loves to moan, complain, and blame something else for how she is instead of stepping back and realising she’s just a big melt who needs to get a grip.

• Heart

custosmorum

Chatty Member
On a Deli-related note, you know that mug of hers with the 3D plumbob on it? I’m a sucker for a cute mug, but $160?! Does it make coffee on its own?

6FADDCC7-5E79-46A4-BC5C-6BBDA1FC8079.jpeg

• Wow
  • Angry
Speaking of attention seeking: Jovan from the Sims Community is continuing to criticise EA. Claims community management is “the hardest job in the world” and claims He’s having to manage the sims community.

I literally just screenshotted this and was going to post it too 🤣 this guy is NUTS. His huge article he wrote a month or so ago was just plain crazy. He literally thinks EA OWES him an apology. It’s so bizarre. Why would they ever apologize? He created a career off of them. He should be thankful they are putting out content! I found this response funny though and totally spot on.
1B4A760D-AB25-4E20-A6BC-2C637B13A26A.png

Saywhatnow22

Chatty Member
I had to stop watching her because of her negativity
Me too, every single video there is a complaint or something negative to say.

I knew before I even watched her high school trailer reaction (which was the last video of hers I watched because it just confirmed how much she brings me down) that her opening lines would be about how school was horrible for her, and she got kicked out, and how she had undiagnosed autism etc etc… ok fair enough to mention it in the video about school but she has mentioned this to some capacity in almost all her videos where the majority of the time it’s not even relevant, and it’s just tiring to hear all negatives again and again.

I can almost feel the cloud of negativity coming from her.
I feel she’s someone that could drain the energy out of something really positive, or be someone in a group of people that are all really happy and she’s the doom and gloom bringing it down.

There’s always a “but” like “I had a great time BUT”, “that’s really exciting BUT”.
Damn I watch YouTube videos to escape not to listen to someone else’s problems or be reminded of the worlds current issues.

I know she suffers from Autism and might find social cues/ conversational topics difficult and this isn’t to bash that at all, so please forgive me if I’ve explained this poorly. It’s just the constant repetitiveness of it all that is too much for me personally.

I feel like I need a bingo card with her sometimes 😂 new obsession with a male fictional character, mentions she’s labour, mentions she’s working class, talks about anxiety.

Lostcat

Chatty Member
The curved walls thing that has come with the new pack is a valiant effort, but is a little bit janky at present. James Turners new video is 30 minutes of him coming up against increasingly weird geometry problems. Turns out trying to bolt on curves to a system of roofing, foundations, flooring, eaves etc designed purely for straight walls throws up some odd issues, who would have thought?

VibingintheGarden

I'm so sorry your LAUNDRY NOOK with a separate sink and washing machine and dryer isn't up to your standards Deli.
I think Deli would have a coronary if she had to go down to a dark, dank basement and use an old, almost broken washing machine and then lug everything upstairs to hang outside. If I had a laundry nook, with usable machines, I wouldn't give a flying f what was on the wall. Completely out of touch with reality.

Last edited:
  • Haha

tropicanaorange

I started watching Deli’s new vid but she literally mentions being on her period in the first few seconds and I closed the video 😂

Like girl please I just worked an 8 hour retail shift on my feet the whole time all the while having very bad cramps but I still had to smile and be helpful to customers, I couldn’t just sit at home and complain about it