Sims YouTubers #2 (lilsimsie, Plumbella, James Turner, Deligracy etc)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is a bit off topic but all this period talk has got me wondering if anyone else can see periods being a feature in Sims 5? Especially with the new body hair updates I wouldn't be surprised if it's something they include. Not seeing this as a positive or a negative just curious
Gunna be honest I don’t even see a Sims 5 on the horizon personally. They can barely string a pack together for Sims 4 😂

Reactions: 11
Gunna be honest I don’t even see a Sims 5 on the horizon personally. They can barely string a pack together for Sims 4 😂
EA trying to get bought out, that could end any thoughts of the next Sims game if the new company doesn't want to fund it. EA lost the FIFA, Madden and Star Wars license. They are going to be hurting and just might fold completely.

Reactions: 2
I think there will definitely be a Sims 5, it's an insanely profitable franchise. I mean, best case scenario it doesn't get made by EA!
If it stays with EA, Sims 5 is gonna suck lol. But let's be real. We will all still buy it. 😔💀

also re Deli and her periods! healthcare is free in aus! she could go to the doctor at literally any point. I'm going to get an IUD put in next week to stop my periods, and that's not fully funded - I have to pay like $100 to buy the actual IUD thing, but then the surgery to put it in is all free. I don't know much about endo or etc so correct me if I'm wrong, but if periods are such an issue wouldn't it make sense to skip them? doctors have said there's no bad effects from using birth control to continuously skip periods. I've had an IUD before and had no period for like 3 years straight, and it's the main reason I want one in again.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
This is a bit off topic but all this period talk has got me wondering if anyone else can see periods being a feature in Sims 5? Especially with the new body hair updates I wouldn't be surprised if it's something they include. Not seeing this as a positive or a negative just curious
It could be a little thing. It wouldn't be that hard to even put into Sims 4. A little moodlet that says "Sore stomach due to cramps, +1 Uncomfortable, 48 hours" and which can be eased by a hot shower or a certain food item or pampering by a loved one.

That would be cute, actually. I'm sure one of the mods adds that.

But add me to the pile that thinks Sims 5 is a long way off, perhaps never coming save as some online multiplayer subscription hellscape.

Reactions: 3
Possibly. I don’t want it though due to my own real life experiences around periods. The direction the Sims 4 is going in I’m not sure I will even buy TS5.

Possibly. I don’t want it though due to my own real life experiences around periods. The direction the Sims 4 is going in I’m not sure I will even buy TS5.
I don’t think I will rush out either, but it’s more because I get more enjoyment from other games. I play the sims for about 2 weeks then nothing for months. I prefer to have something with a goal to work towards, that’s probably why I lose interest once my sims have built a house from nothing.

EA trying to get bought out, that could end any thoughts of the next Sims game if the new company doesn't want to fund it. EA lost the FIFA, Madden and Star Wars license. They are going to be hurting and just might fold completely.
It’s what EA deserves. It’s a horrible gaming company.

Reactions: 5
I find it kind of strange that Claire knows the gender of her baby but still refers to him as “it” a lot 😂

Hopefully EA will get Game Changers to build the houses in Sims 5. For all flack Game Changers get (and rightly so) EA can't build for shite :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 1
I don’t understand how English Simmer has almost 300k subscribers but only gets 2-3k views on her videos

How much money must James, Deli et al be on? I saw SatchOnSims made £4k last month and he's tiny compared to others.

4EBCD7D6-C329-4D72-AF12-F566B62C3504.jpeg

Somehow I doubt “mindfulness” will be hard for Deli to tick off, judging by that definition.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
How much money must James, Deli et al be on? I saw SatchOnSims made £4k last month and he's tiny compared to others.
looking on socialblade only which I appreciate isn’t very accurate and doesn’t account for any ads or anything else -

Plu - £250-4K a month (let’s say 2k)
James turner - £800-13k a month (let’s say 6k) plus £420-6k for Flabaliki (let’s say 2k) - so 8k a month
Sydney macoretta - £300-5k a month (2k)
Deligracy £250-4K a month (2k)
Steph0sims £86-1.5k a month (£750)

How does Steph afford to live in a lovely London flat? Does she have any other form of income?

Reactions: 4
I don’t understand how English Simmer has almost 300k subscribers but only gets 2-3k views on her videos
Dead subscribers. Either the people subscribed don't use that channel anymore or are still subscribed but don't watch her videos anymore. There are a few channels I am still subscribed to even though I haven't clicked on a video in ages (Deligracy and Vixella come to mind). Especially because simmers used to collaborate more and be a smaller community but now with so many people with sims channels its more difficult for channels to keep viewers watching them over others especially when a lot of Sims content can be samey.

It's been 9 days since Deli's latest LP episode. That Q&A was too much work you guys, DRAI-NING 🥺

Somehow I doubt “mindfulness” will be hard for Deli to tick off, judging by that definition.
Roasted

Have you guys noticed the "wake up at 6" and "no snooze" are gone 🤭 Lasted a week 🤭

• Haha
I mean what’s the point in waking up at 6 if you’re gonna do duck all🤣 might as well sleep in
Right?? You don't need to wake up early when all you do is shop online and post on your socials about how you're sad about not being able to afford stuff.

The comment on mindfulness makes her sound so ignorant. "Doing nothing and observing stuff" isn't mindfulness. How is anyone supposed to take her seriously as a lifestyle guru when she doesn't even know about the stuff she's preaching? And calling it a lame word...big yikes there.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.