Sims YouTubers #2 (lilsimsie, Plumbella, James Turner, Deligracy etc)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think the majority of the way Plumbella goes on is due to her trying to seem relatable and she jumps on whichever the next popular fad is at the time. Maybe it’s a form of masking, maybe it’s just her trying to seem down with the kids. I don’t know. Either way she needs to grow up.

Reactions: 4
Doesn't asexual mean that you're not interested in sex ? You can still fall in love and be in a loving relationship, you just don't want to have sex. So, you can still have crushes too.
Some asexual enjoy the closeness of sex (like the physical closeness), or making their partners feel good.

Reactions: 1
I think if you get positive feedback on something you do ("oh my god I LOVE Pride and Prejudice/Stranger Things guy/Sirius Black too!" "You are so relatable for having a mental family!" it can easily make you want to play up those characteristics on camera and run the joke into the ground. People love to blow smoke up these people's arses. It must go to your head a bit, that's only human.

Doesn't asexual mean that you're not interested in sex ? You can still fall in love and be in a loving relationship, you just don't want to have sex. So, you can still have crushes too.
This. Asexual doesn't mean Aromantic. Two totally different spectrums.

Reactions: 1
Screenshot 2022-08-14 at 09-15-58 Stories • Instagram.png
I'm dying. That's her FOURTH program. I did the math for you guys. It might be more because it was 8 weeks but here she's saying 10 weeks, I'm calculating the cost for 8 weeks and not 10. So that's 32 weeks or around 7 months (depending if it's a 4 week month or 5 weeks). She spent 175AU$ per week (or 121.50 euros), that's 5600AU$ or 3888 euros total cost. 💀
It's killing me, for real. Can you imagine spending that amount of money on fitness exercises and recipes ?? When she already has all the exercises and recipes from the first program 😨 And we live in a time where so much content is available for free online too, and communities to exchange with. I understand needing guidance for the first few weeks but it's SEVEN months, is she gonna pay for that trainer all year round ?? No wonder she can't afford the rest of her house's renovations yet. 😫

• Wow
Reactions: 7
So that's 32 weeks or around 7 months (depending if it's a 4 week month or 5 weeks). She spent 175AU$ per week (or 121.50 euros), that's 5600AU$ or 3888 euros total cost. 💀
Are the trainers prices really 175AU$ PER WEEK?! Thats truly extortionate. I have a online trainer that costs 20AU$ more than that A MONTH.
I don’t know much about her trainer but from what I’ve seen from Deli’s vids it a lot of floor exercises that you can easily replicate from a YouTube video, or one you’ve done it for a month will know how to do it moving forward (same with nutrition)?
I understand maybe wanting accountability but those prices have actually blown me off my feet!

Are the trainers prices really 175AU$ PER WEEK?! Thats truly extortionate. I have a online trainer that costs 20AU$ more than that A MONTH.
I don’t know much about her trainer but from what I’ve seen from Deli’s vids it a lot of floor exercises that you can easily replicate from a YouTube video, or one you’ve done it for a month will know how to do it moving forward (same with nutrition)?
I understand maybe wanting accountability but those prices have actually blown me off my feet!
Her trainer is mainly on Instagram and is called Ashley Clarke.

On her website, it says that she is a "qualified personal trainer, certified online trainer & PN L1 Nutrition coach", but I personally find it weird not having "proof" of that, and I wouldn't feel comfortable finding a trainer on Instagram like that.

On her website, it says her program gives you access to :
- A training program ; doesn't say if there are daily videos or classes, it says "training tutorial ebook"
- Recipe ebooks, older recipes and new added recipes during the program. No meal plan or counting calories...
- You can message the trainer everyday on Whatsapp for any question about your workouts (posture etc), "daily problems" and "nutrition accountability"
- A private facebook group :rolleyes: with live workouts sessions (doesn't say how many/how often)
- The trainer's private instagram 🤭 where you can see what she eats everyday etc and "access to her life"
- FB community & group support, so pretty much the private facebook group but rewritten differently because she needed to fill up her columns 🤭

So she's pretty much a friend you pay money for 💀 I'm sorry I find it a bit ridiculous... Nowadays you have tons of fitness youtubers with tons of videos and they do lives and they have online communities too. You can find the recipes online as well, it's not even complicated recipes, from what I've seen posted by Deli, it's a lot of salads and smoothie bowls and oats... Of course you'll have to spend some time finding the content, but it's also nice looking for new recipes, it's kind of fun, and it's not like Deli is super busy... She could have found a community online and a couple friends too... 4000 euros... 😨

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Her trainer is mainly on Instagram and is called Ashley Clarke.

On her website, it says that she is a "qualified personal trainer, certified online trainer & PN L1 Nutrition coach", but I personally find it weird not having "proof" of that, and I wouldn't feel comfortable finding a trainer on Instagram like that.

On her website, it says her program gives you access to :
- A training program ; doesn't say if there are daily videos or classes, it says "training tutorial ebook"
- Recipe ebooks, older recipes and new added recipes during the program. No meal plan or counting calories...
- You can message the trainer everyday on Whatsapp for any question about your workouts (posture etc), "daily problems" and "nutrition accountability"
- A private facebook group :rolleyes: with live workouts sessions (doesn't say how many/how often)
- The trainer's private instagram 🤭 where you can see what she eats everyday etc and "access to her life"
- FB community & group support, so pretty much the private facebook group but rewritten differently because she needed to fill up her columns 🤭

So she's pretty much a friend you pay money for 💀 I'm sorry I find it a bit ridiculous... Nowadays you have tons of fitness youtubers with tons of videos and they do lives and they have online communities too. You can find the recipes online as well, it's not even complicated recipes, from what I've seen posted by Deli, it's a lot of salads and smoothie bowls and oats... Of course you'll have to spend some time finding the content, but it's also nice looking for new recipes, it's kind of fun, and it's not like Deli is super busy... She could have found a community online and a couple friends too... 4000 euros... 😨
175 a week? What a rip off 😭

Reactions: 3
175 a week? What a rip off 😭
You don't understand! What Deli's PT gives you you cannot get anywhere else. She practically holds your hand while you exercise and eat. And those are words straight from her Instagram stories that I checked out when Deli started her 2nd or 3rd health plan.

Lazy Deli seems just like the type who would go for this. She wants someone who would do most of the work for her and a health plan that she could comfortably do from home so as not to risk anxiety attacks outside the house or be obligated to go to a gym at a fixed time. And since it's pricey, it must be good! Bonus points if this Ashley person recommends only the most expensive organic groceries.

She's all about being an organized business woman/health nut today! How long until:

a) she posts about not being able to upload new LP parts because there isn't enough time in the day?

b) she posts about not being able to upload new LP parts because she's tired from expecting her period to come?

• Heart
Reactions: 5
She's all about being an organized business woman/health nut today! How long until:

a) she posts about not being able to upload new LP parts because there isn't enough time in the day?

b) she posts about not being able to upload new LP parts because she's tired from expecting her period to come?
Yeah, totally seems like she’s going to use this as a reason to quit the series earlier than expected (and we knew it wasn’t going to last all that long to begin with). The views on the first two parts of the LP are pretty terrible: less than 200k for the first part, which has been out for almost a week, and the second part has only 52k after 3 days. Saying “I need to focus on my health” gives her an easy out while getting sympathy from the audience.

I give it…maximum 3 videos before she starts up with the “but my health! my period!” posts.

Just watched steph0sims werewolves video and while I'm glad that she isn't as obnoxious as in her past videos, her videos are honestly just boring with influencer references, memes, and the wacky editing that makes it funny lol. Also she kept using furry jokes and it wasn't really funny the first time and she couldn't come up with any other joke about her Twilight parody storyline. I was also shocked to see how many people have already subscribed to her Patreon considering that it's really not worth it.

Reactions: 2
Just watched steph0sims werewolves video and while I'm glad that she isn't as obnoxious as in her past videos, her videos are honestly just boring with influencer references, memes, and the wacky editing that makes it funny lol. Also she kept using furry jokes and it wasn't really funny the first time and she couldn't come up with any other joke about her Twilight parody storyline. I was also shocked to see how many people have already subscribed to her Patreon considering that it's really not worth it.
Just on Steph0sims, Plumbella was preaching in one of her videos (maybe the unpopular opinions one?) about how EA should let Steph build for one of their packs.

Whilst she’s actually a really good builder (not that we see that anymore) I can’t see her being on EA’s radar for this - she posts once every blue moon and is extremely unfamily friendly.

I’m actually surprised she’s a game changer. They don’t even gift CallMeKevin the games because they don’t like how he plays it, and he’s actually playing to the game restrictions whilst she’s got multiple mods in place and constantly showing sims being murdered, or with massive CAS body assets

Reactions: 5
View attachment 1497014I'm dying. That's her FOURTH program. I did the math for you guys. It might be more because it was 8 weeks but here she's saying 10 weeks, I'm calculating the cost for 8 weeks and not 10. So that's 32 weeks or around 7 months (depending if it's a 4 week month or 5 weeks). She spent 175AU$ per week (or 121.50 euros), that's 5600AU$ or 3888 euros total cost. 💀
It's killing me, for real. Can you imagine spending that amount of money on fitness exercises and recipes ?? When she already has all the exercises and recipes from the first program 😨 And we live in a time where so much content is available for free online too, and communities to exchange with. I understand needing guidance for the first few weeks but it's SEVEN months, is she gonna pay for that trainer all year round ?? No wonder she can't afford the rest of her house's renovations yet. 😫
I just seen that it says will keep me busy. Won't it be like an hour a day? 😂

It took for a whole other pack to come out before she posted a video playing the warewolf pack. Surely EA aren’t still gifting her this tit if she’s so behind on promoting.

It took for a whole other pack to come out before she posted a video playing the warewolf pack. Surely EA aren’t still gifting her this tit if she’s so behind on promoting.
Yet she’s still done more promotion of a new pack than Vixella has 😂😂

Deli is back at it again! All that wishing 😂
It’s all want want want with her.

I thought this health program was all about setting up healthy habits and a good sustainable lifestyle to carry forward, if that’s the case why the hell would she need to do it four times

Reactions: 6
The views on the first two parts of the LP are pretty terrible: less than 200k for the first part, which has been out for almost a week, and the second part has only 52k after 3 days.
Yeah, 1st video has 141k views and the 2nd one has 56k... I know people here said it's normal for views to drop between the first video and second but damn it still feels like a lot to me 😨 I can't believe she has 1.15 million subscribers. I showed her views on some videos to my husband a few weeks back and asked him how many subscribers he thought she had and he said "no more than 300k", because her numbers are so sad 💀

I wonder if she has anxiety sometimes about her views dropping and about her maybe having to change her lifestyle and maybe even job... But then I see all that money she spends and... nah, probably not 🤭 Her sad attempt at a vlog channel shows that she's really not trying.

I know it's a bit off topic but it makes me think of those "beauty influencers" from a few years back. I don't know how it is for other countries but here in France when I was younger I was following a couple of them and now that I've changed and have 0 interest in makeup or those youtubers anymore, I still check them out once in a while to see what they are up to. ALL of them have had their views dropping, and they've all found a new activity to add to their channel or rebranded themselves (vlogs, cooking, podcasts...), because beauty/makeup videos aren't as watched as they used to.

I'll attach an example : a French youtuber called Sananas has THREE MILLION subscribers, and yet look at her sad numbers... If I go back even two years back, she was 350k+ and often 500+ or even 1 million views.

It's kind of the same thing for youtubers in general and gamers too. You have to be different/more interesting/special for your videos to bring views. I feel like Deligracy hasn't grasped that...

Years ago (when Deli started her channel), it was new, there wasn't that much choice in term of youtubers, so it was easy to make it big, and people were watching the most boring stuff easily. Now it's way harder and teens who were watching beauty videos have changed, and it's the same for Deligracy and others I guess. Instead of becoming more fun/more interesting and putting in special content she makes her videos more and more "kid" oriented ??? How does that make sense :unsure: And when she does try to "change", she makes a VLOG channel, when that's the hardest category to become successful with (I read that somewhere, that there was so many vlog channels on youtube that it was now impossible to make it "big") and that she has the most boring life and nothing to share.

Attachments

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.