Sims YouTubers #2 (lilsimsie, Plumbella, James Turner, Deligracy etc)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What a rip off top! 775 aussie dollars 😱
It looks absurd too - the sort of thing you'd wear once on a night out and then never again because the metal bits poked you every time you tried to sit down or dance, or do anything but stand very still whilst wearing it.

And then a drunk guy would not get that it's supposed to be asymmetric, and ask if you'd fastened it up wrong, and then your granny would ask if you'd tried to sew it yourself because it looked so wonky...and you'd decide you just could be bothered with the hassle anymore and shove it to the back of your wardrobe.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
View attachment 1508003

Poor Deli. She reminds me of a child. When a child really wants something so they draw attention to it and would like to guilt-trip their parents into buying it or at least make it clear how sad they are for not getting it, only less direct. Why can’t she have everything she wants? It’s so unfair!

View attachment 1508031

Is it even desirable if it isn’t at least €400?
Heyyyy, nice stalking skills, finding that brand 🧐

She is so out of touch, how can you even share that stuff with people when you have so much money to spend on bullshit stuff already. I know we've said this a million times but it's like Stanley from The Office says "Everyday you do something stupider than you did the day before and I think, there's no possible way he can top that but what do you do, you find a way to top it". I am still surprised everytime she shares that dumb tit.

I cannot understand how someone would spend time looking at stuff they can't afford. So vapid. I checked this brand and it's all at least 500-600 euros stuff. THEN WHY DO YOU EVEN LOOK AT IT ??? To dream about what you'd want to buy if you had your bleeping unlimited money you talk about all the time ??? What's the point ? To make yourself sad ? To show James in the hope that he'll buy that useless tit for you ? You already have 20 different black bleeping tops, how many more can you need ??? o_O Especially this ugly basic tit. Ugh, so bleeping overpriced. And didn't she say she doesn't like to wear tops with any cleavage ??

I wouldn't even share this stuff with anyone. At first I said "it's something you could show your significant other", but even then it's so weird... I don't get it. If I can't afford it, I don't look at it. If I can afford it but find it too expensive for what it is or if I don't need it, then I might say in passing "hey look this is cute", but that's it. Not "ITS TOO EXPENSIVE" :rolleyes: I'm so sure she showed this to James hoping he's gonna buy it for her.

Also, she hasn't posted any new video for her LP in a week. Is she waiting for people to lose complete interest ? Or is it too much work for her to work on a dumb building video and her LP ? Poor her :(

Come back to this video in a few days and I can guarantee all of a sudden it'll say "CC" or "mod" in the title. bleeping clickbait.
Screenshot 2022-08-18 at 16-21-33 The closest thing to a color wheel in The Sims 4.png

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Here is Deli finding expensive clothing that you can't find any information on in regards to sustainability and the companies ethics.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
It looks absurd too - the sort of thing you'd wear once on a night out and then never again because the metal bits poked you every time you tried to sit down or dance, or do anything but stand very still whilst wearing it.

And then a drunk guy would not get that it's supposed to be asymmetric, and ask if you'd fastened it up wrong, and then your granny would ask if you'd tried to sew it yourself because it looked so wonky...and you'd decide you just could be bothered with the hassle anymore and shove it to the back of your wardrobe.
LOL word-for-word perfect. That’s exactly what would happen. I was gonna say it looks like it comes from one of those super cheap stores and it cost like $12, and you buy it knowing full well it’s only going to get you through one night out.

People say her family is well off, but I swear Deli screams new money. We have family friends who are super wealthy, like they are the 1% wealthy, and they’d NEVER spend that kind of money on clothes like that.

Reactions: 4
People say her family is well off, but I swear Deli screams new money. We have family friends who are super wealthy, like they are the 1% wealthy, and they’d NEVER spend that kind of money on clothes like that.
I watched the beginning of Deli's video on her "highschool experience" and she was saying that when she was a teen they didn't have that much money and she got in her highschool with a scholarship (I don't know much about Australia but isn't public school free ? Did she really want to go to a private school for some reason ?). I find it even weirder that she doesn't have that sense of the value of money...

I watched the beginning of Deli's video on her "highschool experience" and she was saying that when she was a teen they didn't have that much money and she got in her highschool with a scholarship (I don't know much about Australia but isn't public school free ? Did she really want to go to a private school for some reason ?). I find it even weirder that she doesn't have that sense of the value of money...
I’m not surprised because not coming from money but then gaining substantial amounts of money can go one of two ways;
•You are sensible and cautious, constantly worrying that you could easily lose it all and be back at square one or,
•You blow it up the wall because it’s never something you could do

Reactions: 6
That top looks basic af. I'm sure the fabric is nice but it LOOKS cheap - especially the white one she posted. Of course she doesn't care about sustainability etc, if she did she wouldn't be shopping so much, or at least she'd be buying things second hand. Even her pillows from new Zealand are merely 'designed in new Zealand' and the rest of the website is Hella shady about where the rest of production takes place (aka through underpaid workers overseas).
I think if you're into sustainable fashion, and you were buying a high cost item, you'd get something that would last for a really long time (shoes, a coat), and make triple sure the company is ethical in all stages of production. But really sustainable fashion is just about buying less! She doesn't need that new top.
Also no shade, doesn't seem like she goes out enough to wear it anyway.

And also, and this is just my fkn opinion, 'oh I got a scholarship to that private school' is what every rich kid who feels GUILTY about going to a private school says. I'm saying this as someone who went to private school (albeit in new Zealand but it's the same system) and I really was on scholarship, for music. I don't want to call BS, but there's no way she'd get an academic scholarship. Most sports ones would go to rugby or footy, and if her school was fancy, rowing. So I'm calling BS. It's an easy-ish lie because she could just claim no one in HS knew at the time.
Scholarship kids don't usually mention that they got a scholarship - because it feels like both bragging that they're smart, and outing that they're poor. Lol.
Deli grew up rich - but not stupid rich, like I imagine her parents were new money.

Last edited:
I was watching Kelsey stream the other day and she was playing her HSY teen and she was talking about being a cheerleader and why am I NOT surprised 😂 she also said she went to an all girls catholic school

Reactions: 1
View attachment 1508003

Poor Deli. She reminds me of a child. When a child really wants something so they draw attention to it and would like to guilt-trip their parents into buying it or at least make it clear how sad they are for not getting it, only less direct. Why can’t she have everything she wants? It’s so unfair!

View attachment 1508031

Is it even desirable if it isn’t at least €400?
Oh dear, that top is ugly!

Also, why does she always have to put the attention to her body? Yes, we know you’ve got big boobs, honey (and I think they’re not thát big… but okay). Does she wants the creepers in her DM? Just like she recently posted those pics that didn’t make it to her story’s because they were too intimate.
It’s just weird!

Finally watched the Steph0sims latest video, she really must be so bland in real life without all the editing because she’s very monotone.

I feel sorry for James, I imagine Deli as a very needy, lazy, self-centred bore to be around. If she’s not on a self focused health journey she’s on her period and if she’s not on her period she’s having a bad mental health week and if she’s not she’s probably still complaining about something.

Reactions: 11
Okay so since I've been so focused on Deli and annoying with her, I tried watching stephosims for a change, since I don't know her.... What the duck is this crap ? :LOL: You guys said she posts one video every 4 months or something (tell me this isn't her only income ???) and her intro really is "stepho does a video on somedays WOW" ? Soooo... this isn't her career, right ?
Anyway, I start the video and.... what the duck is up with her editing ? o_O I understand a few jokes here and there and a few sounds but I wasn't able to continue watching after a minute and a half. It's literally a sound or an image or a "filter" every second. It's not funny, it's cringe... Oof. Maybe it's for younger peeps eh 👵

Here we go guys, she's already started using cheats and killing sims off : she's bored of her LP. Didn't take long
(A boo boo ? Vladi daddy ?? 😬)
Screenshot 2022-08-19 at 12-29-50 Stories • Instagram.png
Screenshot 2022-08-19 at 12-29-58 Stories • Instagram.png

Last edited:
Okay so since I've been so focused on Deli and annoying with her, I tried watching stephosims for a change, since I don't know her.... What the duck is this crap ? :LOL: You guys said she posts one video every 4 months or something (tell me this isn't her only income ???) and her intro really is "stepho does a video on somedays WOW" ? Soooo... this isn't her career, right ?
Anyway, I start the video and.... what the duck is up with her editing ? o_O I understand a few jokes here and there and a few sounds but I wasn't able to continue watching after a minute and a half. It's literally a sound or an image or a "filter" every second. It's not funny, it's cringe... Oof. Maybe it's for younger peeps eh 👵
View attachment 1511021View attachment 1511022
I know it's probably meant to be quirky "gross out" humour but the burp in her intro just makes me feel a bit ill tbh

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I know it's probably meant to be quirky "gross out" humour but the burp in her intro just makes me feel a bit ill tbh
I think it is supposed to be relatable. "See, I burp just like you. I'm SO relatable. Please don't think I'm rich and privileged. Please don't stop watching me because I have wealth you'll never attain." I guess with common sense and morals being flushed down the drain, we should add common decency to that too.

Here we go guys, she's already started using cheats and killing sims off : she's bored of her LP. Didn't take long
(A boo boo ? Vladi daddy ?? 😬)
View attachment 1511021View attachment 1511022
I’m going to take the Steph challenge this weekend and see how long I can make it.

• Haha
remember when high school years was first released and deligracy hadn't posted any content on it in almost 2 weeks and her excuse was that she was working on this new LP which is fair enough if she was planning characters and storylines or whatever (although both these are exactly the same as all her other LPs so not sure what ‘planning’ it would take..) but she’s only posted 2 parts which were both over 8 days ago and she said on her ig story today she’ll only be posting each part weekly.. i’m just confused because the pack has been out for a month now and she’s only managed to record and edit 2 parts?? like what was she actually doing in the 2 weeks after it was released and then the last 2 weeks as well? she’s genuinely the laziest simmer out there it bothers me. how hard is it to sit and play a game.

Reactions: 5
Looks like she just uploaded the third part, but doing videos once a week whenever she feels like posting doesn’t seem like the best game plan on a struggling channel. And if she’s so insistent on doing it weekly, shouldn’t she pick a day and stick to it so viewers know when to expect it? Kelsey is far from my favourite Simmer out there, but even I can respect that she’s been incredibly consistent since starting her own channel and does well with her NSB series because her audience knows exactly when they will be up.

I feel like there’s only three High School LPs that I see On my YouTube feed. James, Deli and the English Simmer. It’s weird seeing creators like xurbansimsx completely ignoring the high school stuff and doing an unrelated LP.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.