Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Wophie

VIP Member
Just on Steph0sims, Plumbella was preaching in one of her videos (maybe the unpopular opinions one?) about how EA should let Steph build for one of their packs.

Whilst she’s actually a really good builder (not that we see that anymore) I can’t see her being on EA’s radar for this - she posts once every blue moon and is extremely unfamily friendly.

I’m actually surprised she’s a game changer. They don’t even gift CallMeKevin the games because they don’t like how he plays it, and he’s actually playing to the game restrictions whilst she’s got multiple mods in place and constantly showing sims being murdered, or with massive CAS body assets
EA not liking how Kevin plays The Sims is exactly why I love his Sims videos 😂 They're pure chaos, but the type that doesn't give you a headache like Steph0sims and Plumbella

• Heart
Reactions: 10

RJF

VIP Member
lilsimsie made a starter home using the new pack the other day and it ended up looking almost identical to all the base game starters homes she has ever made.

D9-A2-DD5-C-4-AD0-403-C-9-EA5-E84223119190.jpg

• Haha

Charlene78

Chatty Member
Not recording a ton of videos during the few days you have exclusive access to a new pack is just so silly.

James has 5 videos out over the last 4 days and mentioned he was knackered because he'd recorded about 10 parts of his Let's Play in a day for it.
I'm always amazed by how nice James is to Deligracy... I guess love really makes you blind :oops: He's out there putting in all the work for his LP while she's planning her brand new kitchen while complaining about being tired.

Does she know how privileged and ignorant she sounds?
I couldn't have said better 👏 I love it

Hahaha I'm dead. I was showing your comment and Instagram screenshots to my husband and he read the part where she wrote she would love a "modest gym space" if she had unlimited money and he said "soooo unlimited money but still MODEST gym space, yeah, it keeps you HUMBLE" 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha

mermaidish

Honestly at this point I actually feel bad for Deli. I watched a few minutes of the vlog and noticed she’s wearing some sort of monitor (heart?) on her sweater and an Apple Watch, and she’s eating freaking chunks of PUMPKIN SKINS she put in the air fryer and calling them chips. Is she ok??? Sticking to her “health journey” is starting to come across as obsessive at this point, and all snark aside, I hope it’s not turning into something damaging.

• Haha

anniemouse

VIP Member
Does anyone else feel Deli has gotten more lazy, less interested in sims, more whiny since she got together with James? Maybe it’s just more noticeable because he’s so upbeat, even when somethings broken he just jokes it off. He works hard creating content. I used to sub to her but had to stop when it was getting too “look at me doing my exercises” etc.

I still can't believe Plumbella is 27, I feel rude saying it but the way she plasters random male tv characters (Eddie from Stranger Things at the moment, the Harry Potter and Marvel characters, basically whoever she has a crush on at the time) all over her social medias and Youtube videos seems immature. I understand if she's actually making a post or video about the characters but just having them pop up in videos for the sake of it reminds me of a teenage fangirl. I thought she was 21 at most

xachapuri

I just watched Simsie's new video about the new kit. God I'm so annoyed right now, does she have to say she's a builder every other minute? WE GET IT. You don't like CAS but your builds are super mediocre. That plain white couch in every other house she builds and cheap kitchen and pc. She repeats every other sentence to extend the length of the video. Or maybe It’s Dan’s editing?

• Haha

shooksimmer

I stopped watching lets plays for awhile but I begun watching James Turners Sims 4 dream hoe decorator series and it literally made me wanna play with the pack as soon as he posted it. I forgot how good he is at making the game look fun and engaging in spite of the bugs and glitches. The only annoying thing was how he constantly goes Ohh Batuu, but maybe that's just bc I binged that series. It's kinds sad how he plays the game compared to Deli especially with her recent cancellation and the fact Deli never seems to actually switch up her gameplay style besides bougie , drama, and scandal. Playing with multiple families and creating a fixed storyline is one of the worst ways you can play the Sims 4, especially for a YouTube lp and she needs to realize that and move on to something else for once (and finish it)

jadepaula

FF95B7D5-F142-477E-8203-A90A742CB56C.png
“usually i try and upload monday to friday” WHEN has deligracy EVER uploaded monday-friday???? life must just throw ‘curve balls’ at her every week because that’s never happened hahahaha

• Haha

PinkAries

Deligracy has always pissed me off. I don’t know if it’s the ignorance she displays, how far up EA’s backside she is or just how irritating she is as a person. She has no clue about a game she plays for a living.

I think I went off Plumbella during the lockdown. Or whenever it was she was posting pictures of herself lying on the floor crying. That was the start. Then her editing style started being a bit more chaotic, there was lots of accents she was injecting in and autism became her main personality trait. And I’m someone who’s awaiting an autism diagnosis. It’s not something I run around shouting from the rooftops. It’s not something to be ashamed of but I don’t need to remind everyone every five minutes and plumbella does.
Yeah I went off Plumbella too I used to really like her and enjoy her videos but she tries to hard to be trendy now and the way she talks makes me think she’s constantly on TikTok or something lol, and she mentions that she’s autistic in almost every video which like yeah be proud of it but don’t make it your only personality trait. But I do still appreciate her honesty with reviewing sims packs and stuff.

mermaidish

EA not liking how Kevin plays The Sims is exactly why I love his Sims videos 😂 They're pure chaos, but the type that doesn't give you a headache like Steph0sims and Plumbella
The best part about Kevin is that most of the time, he’s playing completely within the confines of the game as is. He did use mods for a while, but his most memorable stuff happens when he’s just playing the game. Between the Jim Pickens Cinematic Universe and the chaos that just naturally happens in the game when he plays, Kevin’s videos are always top tier. Even his Sim being in a perfect mood while living in shack with his fish tank cracks me up.

emerald

VIP Member
"I feel for you ladies with small chests" *posts picture with her chebs out* OK then???

• Haha

kissfm

I swear Deli posts the most bizarre stories, they're always such low quality, weird filters added, blurry selfies, just the most random shit someone's mum would post. It's stories you'd add to close friends (but not even close friends because litro no one cares about you struggling with mirror selfies), it feels like she wants to talk to someone but doesn't have anyone around. Do you guys get the vibe I mean??? Instead of doing her exercise plan for the 17th time she should do a course on how to manage your own social media because it gives me second hand embarrassment

• Heart

custosmorum

Chatty Member
Deli’s nails tweets have disappeared. That seems to be her way of dealing with criticism when not everyone in the comments blindly agree with her and praise her. I remember when she deleted her Batuu tweet and even deactivated her account for a few days.

• Haha
Reactions: 9

custosmorum

Chatty Member
I continue
Deligracy is really pissing me off. I think part of why it's annoying me so much is that for me if I'm following people online it's for it to be a positive and fun experience you know ? I'm not saying it should all be HAPPYHAPPY but... Deligracy has really turned her whole personality into "self care" of "mental health" and I feel like 80% of it is crying and saying she's tired or emotional. She's reminding me of Plumbella right now with her face still full of mascara running down her face. 100% she kept that shit on purpose for the videos to show that she was indeed crying, this is so cringy. And oh my goddd does she get her periods once every 2 weeks ?? And then 2 weeks of being emotional ? Dude just go to the doctor....

View attachment 1452256View attachment 1452258

Does that mean we're gonna get content ? No, because "I can't fully relax when I'm recording"
View attachment 1452259
Didn't she say two weeks ago, when she was extra tired, that she's pms-ing? Is there ever a time of the month when there isn't something caused by her cycle? What a hard time she must be having going through all of this. Good luck James, it won't get any better.

• Haha
Reactions: 9