Simone Anderson #44 Christmas card features poor Ryder’s bruises, Forsyths continue to be massive losers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Slow day at the office. I think I've found Simmo's trademe account. Selling a tit load of beauty products, amin, have looked back as previous buyers and they've sold a TON of candles - charsey1. ???

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Slow day at the office. I think I've found Simmo's trademe account. Selling a tit load of beauty products, amin, have looked back as previous buyers and they've sold a TON of candles - charsey1. ???
I'm going with no due to the ugly Versace dressing gowns for sale, they aren't beige and we haven't seen them before

• Sad
Reactions: 3
Just ask IRD as she should be declaring her income 😅🤣😂. How crappy is it, that the InFleunzers / grifters just take all the free stuff & then sell it... oops thats right Simo gifts or donates it? Except we know she doesn't 🤑

• Sick
Reactions: 10
If it is, not anymore, 🤣🤣. She will have changed it in a second

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Given up completely on declaring ads now? Here’s a little reminder, your hair and makeup business? AD. Been given a discount code to share with your followers? AD. You can’t even follow the rules for you own business, how incompetent are you at your job?

I used a big word, you might have to google it. Seriously, do better. This is getting pathetic.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Given up completely on declaring ads now? Here’s a little reminder, your hair and makeup business? AD. Been given a discount code to share with your followers? AD. You can’t even follow the rules for you own business, how incompetent are you at your job?

I used a big word, you might have to google it. Seriously, do better. This is getting pathetic.
She thinks she is better than the rules but the rules were made for her because she is a sneaky witch.
A lot of these products she is purchasing herself (well I assume as she doesn't put AD) but she has a discount code? Doesn't make sense?
AD should be put on all her stories when she tags little reef and friends because all that tit is gifted. She was gifted the bike for Asher birthday, how bleeping sad she couldn't buy him a bike herself.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
“I’ve restocked my fave Elizabeth Arden products” ad
….so you’ve been gifted them you mean 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 24
How can Scammy advertise this when her massage therapist is the BEST. That's right, she got this for free
Her jiggling around on this with her tits stuck in the air cracked me up. She looks ridiculous. How long til this is sold? It’s pretty bulky

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.