Simone Anderson #44 Christmas card features poor Ryder’s bruises, Forsyths continue to be massive losers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There was also an ongoing "giveaway" of sorts of funds to Women's Refuge and we never found out who won that...oh wait, Simone did 🙃

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 25
Two year olds don't have the dexterity to use a piping bag. Why not make this age appropriate.
If Asher "loves to over pour"🤷, he's a baby, teach him, or give him the correct volume to pour😡

Put the icing in some dishes give Asher a paint brush, have some sprinkles and he could have had so much fun. That looked like wastage on an entitled level. I'm guessing everything ended up in the bin after that. Prove us wrong. It doesn't fit the neat aesthetic Scammy's house must have.

Instead of filming Asher talk to him ask him questions, let him try and use words.
I know we can’t compare children, they all develop at different rates etc etc and say all you want about The Kardashians (OF COURSE they have so much help!) ..but this just reminds me of the adorable videos Kylie puts out baking cookies with Stormi.

That little girl is so sweet, talks up a “storm” and has beautiful manners, because Kylie ENGAGES with her! Talks TO her, asks her questions, shows her what to do etc etc.

Simon is severely stunting those poor boys 😪😔

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Two year olds don't have the dexterity to use a piping bag. Why not make this age appropriate.
If Asher "loves to over pour"🤷, he's a baby, teach him, or give him the correct volume to pour😡

Put the icing in some dishes give Asher a paint brush, have some sprinkles and he could have had so much fun. That looked like wastage on an entitled level. I'm guessing everything ended up in the bin after that. Prove us wrong. It doesn't fit the neat aesthetic Scammy's house must have.

Instead of filming Asher talk to him ask him questions, let him try and use words.
But he’s so advanced so he knows how to use a piping bag 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
“Cranks up some Drum & Bass to GeT hErSeLf In ThE mOoD” 🥴🥴 during the boy’s scheduled sleep time…
REAL considerate Simon!! 🤬🤬
Keep it up! This is absolutely the kind of tit that will win you #motheroftheyear! 🏆

IMG_9413.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
“Cranks up some Drum & Bass to GeT hErSeLf In ThE mOoD” 🥴🥴 during the boy’s scheduled sleep time…
Keep it up! This is absolutely the kind of tit that will win you #motheroftheyear! 🏆

View attachment 2554227
She’s queen of vague. Last week they cleaned during nap times, doesn’t mention doing it today. Let it open to interpretation. Those kiddies are at daycare today. There’s a reason she only shows content with her kids early in the morning, then late in the afternoon.

I saw this and had a huge laugh at her attempt to show deep cleaning yet she’s missed a huge, glaringly obvious spot with the kitchen cupboards. Should have been the first place you cleaned but you’ve missed it. Disappointing from the self proclaimed clean queen herself.
---
Where’s your gifted kitchen trolley gone, Moni? Back to storing your boards on the floor 🤢 No signs of that indoor vegepod either.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
She’s queen of vague. Last week they cleaned during nap times, doesn’t mention doing it today. Let it open to interpretation. Those kiddies are at daycare today. There’s a reason she only shows content with her kids early in the morning, then late in the afternoon.

I saw this and had a huge laugh at her attempt to show deep cleaning yet she’s missed a huge, glaringly obvious spot with the kitchen cupboards. Should have been the first place you cleaned but you’ve missed it. Disappointing from the self proclaimed clean queen herself.
---
Where’s your gifted kitchen trolley gone, Moni? Back to storing your boards on the floor 🤢 No signs of that indoor vegepod either.
Yes! The boards being on the ground is so gross.

She is the queen of Tacky. Always having things just for the sake of having them.
That popular brown paper roll thing, she NEVER uses or changes it up. Bet the roll itself is dusty and gross. It’s a shame, her boys would love to draw on it while she is cooking or baking.
Wonder how that UV steriliser is going too… 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I want to know about the magically changing pot plant in Asher’s room. Dinosaur was posted on the 10th October and fairly certain this was the same day as the vague “close friends know why Asher has a new plant”. Yet on Friday (3 days ago), we are back to this pot plant. Posting old content on Friday, are we?

And yet another completely different pot pony, and lamb in August. I wonder what keeps happening in this room that would warrant a change each month? Surely it would just be less hassle if you didn’t keep replacing the plant?

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20

View attachment 2554227
Yes their scheduled sleep, but whilst at day care/preschool. Can crank up the bass because she knows they aren't are home, and if they are, that's just really inconsiderate🤦

Reactions: 10
I want to know about the magically changing pot plant in Asher’s room. Dinosaur was posted on the 10th October and fairly certain this was the same day as the vague “close friends know why Asher has a new plant”. Yet on Friday (3 days ago), we are back to this pot plant. Posting old content on Friday, are we?

And yet another completely different pot pony, and lamb in August. I wonder what keeps happening in this room that would warrant a change each month? Surely it would just be less hassle if you didn’t keep replacing the plant?
Because he’s two and probably keeps getting into the plants. It’s also highly negligent leaving a 2 year old alone in a room with a glass lamp like that he can shatter. I’d never leave anything like that alone with my 2 year old.

Reactions: 13
Because he’s two and probably keeps getting into the plants. It’s also highly negligent leaving a 2 year old alone in a room with a glass lamp like that he can shatter. I’d never leave anything like that alone with my 2 year old.
Pot pony and lamb 🤦🏼‍♀️ What on earth am I on about. Almost sound like old mate Moni. Oh I definitely know it’s from a two year being unsupervised with plants in their room. So reckless and idiotic to leave them with reach.

Reactions: 4

Is that a pillow she has put between the bed and those sharp edges on the bedside table.

Isn't it good she listens to the knowledgeable Tattle mums who can see the obvious hazard that was presenting.

Reactions: 9
Ffs she's just so braggy "the alcohol" "the extra drink stock" cupboard. witch just say "I cleaned half the kitchen cupboards" or whatever.

• Sick
Reactions: 12
Mad dash to get ingredients for the slop ThermAmix dinner 😅😉. How mean dropping A to pre school after swimming but showing you have ProVyder with you 😏

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
I was talking to a colleague at work about influencers (we use influencer marketing) and engagement, bot buying etc. I mentioned Simone, and colleague says "who?" 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Go on Scammy, order the size 8. We'd love to see you in it🤦
Yeah scammy and you could make us a cool vid with you wearing it and showing us the size label..a bit like that awesome vid you made of you on the scales *not* touching the bathroom vanity..you made that real clear. Looking forward to it 😄👍

• Haha

View attachment 2554227
She forgot to photoshop her arm!
That’s huge compared to what she’s been showing recently.

• Haha
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.