Simone Anderson #44 Christmas card features poor Ryder’s bruises, Forsyths continue to be massive losers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Probably the realest story I’ve seen simmy ever do - I dig it 🙌🏻👍🏼
The topless one? Sorry but you can tell she is absolutely STRESSING. The story is not the self-love post she's pretending it is. It's purely for Tattle after her clothing size being speculated on lately. I actually feel sorry for her to need the validation that badly.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
Lots of no ADs again, will be sending another bulk lot off. 🤬
She never puts AD on little reef and friends and the owner is just as arrogant as Scammy!!

Remember few days ago she said what she posts with out a Ad is comfrim she paid for. Herself 😂 what a joke.

Ew what's that? 😂😂 shame, mine doesn't look anything like that 🦧🐷
mayb its for when the ape stretches out? 😆

Weird fuzzy filter thing going on around your outline there scam?

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She's totally posted this to bait people into screenshotting and commenting on her body for another pity reel.

• Sick
Reactions: 19
She can’t NOT leave the messages of praise, completely irrelevant to the new message. “Guys! People LIKE me! Yes, I may have stolen money from a charity, but RANDOM SYCOPHANTS STRANGERS who only see a carefully curated view of my life REALLY REALLY like me!”

Who is she trying to convince? 🤔 Us or herself.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Agree! Also she was upstairs doing her massage why didn’t she get into her PJ’s? Also did she shower today🤢 All very staged for us.
Does a tummy tuck create no curves in the waist and hip? Genuine question as is this why stomach is flat but not defined?
Two pregnancies would have put huge stress on the abdominal myscles which is why it's often recommended a TT is performed after any pregnancies.

Reactions: 3
Lots of no ADs again, will be sending another bulk lot off. 🤬
She never puts AD on little reef and friends and the owner is just as arrogant as Scammy!!

Remember few days ago she said what she posts with out a Ad is comfrim she paid for. Herself 😂 what a joke.

Ew what's that? 😂😂 shame, mine doesn't look anything like that 🦧🐷
mayb its for when the ape stretches out? 😆

Weird fuzzy filter thing going on around your outline there scam?
I'm more concerned at her comment - the Moon milk basically knocks you out and puts you in such a deep sleep , as she makes 2 cups. So which parent will hear the baby wake and cry out, or the child in the night that vomits, or god forbid a fire. Choose your words better Sue.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
It’s funny that you think your kids will give a tit about you when they are older 😂😂😂😂
All her kids will have is embarrassment that she’s their mum and dad went along with it. And they were used as a pay packet palmed off constantly, left behind and given a schedule to live by. Enjoy motherhood Mon you’re continuing to be a shining example. Maybe in one of your next planners you can add ✨ Activities.. giving a tit about your sons ✨

• Sad
Reactions: 13
The Trolls 4 Palestine post mentioning Simone has been deleted? I wonder why. Was legal action threatened? Did Simone contact them and cry and carry on (we have been told she does this in order to get what she wants)?

• Wow
Reactions: 10
The Trolls 4 Palestine post mentioning Simone has been deleted? I wonder why. Was legal action threatened? Did Simone contact them and cry and carry on (we have been told she does this in order to get what she wants)?
Her lawyer is on speed dial!!

Reactions: 6
😂😂
She just makes herself look more stupid, and more attention to Tattle 😆
I'll get the popcorn 🍿🍿🍿
She looked unhinged - "if you have not tried this tit" great product description!

And again this morning with her 9 year fitness battle rant. I'm sorry but 2 MC still not believable & sad she uses these for sympathy....

Still no winner for the 10 now 11 day giveaway 😒😏.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Ethically Kate has mention her miscarriages and spoke about during miscarriage awareness month. You would think Simone who loves the attention would have. Like a lot of her ‘stories’ parts never add up. I know we will get a sob story about the reasons behind not sharing. But be relevant stop bringing up weight loss which is the past now.

Serious question though - does the moon milk actually knock you out? Cos I’m dying from perimenopausal insomnia. Save me.

Reactions: 5
Ethically Kate has mention her miscarriages and spoke about during miscarriage awareness month. You would think Simone who loves the attention would have. Like a lot of her ‘stories’ parts never add up. I know we will get a sob story about the reasons behind not sharing. But be relevant stop bringing up weight loss which is the past now.
Simone is one of those people who peaked early in life and are desperately trying to chase that/in complete denial and unwilling to accept that her life isn’t what it used to be and people just don’t give a tit about her any more. You’re trying to live your life like it was 9 years ago. Be present now, with your family before they grow up to much and realise what an absolute bleep you are.

Reactions: 21
Scammy will be worried one of her zillion besties will ask "we didn't even know you had two miscarriages why didn't you tell us you were even pregnant"🤔

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.