Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

silencedogood

I've thought for ages there's no way he's complicit in any of this. He obviously watches her stories and listens to her lie through her teeth.

Reminds me of a local woman I follow who puts stories up all the time of her husband doting on the kids, apparently he got up with her for every feed through the night when her kids were newborns to keep her company, is always shown doing amazing things with their kids. My uncle is a neigh our to them and says that not a day goes by where he is screaming at the top of his lungs at his kids, even if they're all outside for everyone to hear. That was what cemented the insta vs real life narrative for me, and I have never viewed anyone's 'perfect' stories or photos the same since.
I’ve been waiting for Moni’s BeStIe to hunt these down for me but just to give you an idea about who Trent is… before he started dating Simone, he was a part of Isagenix…. Mate he’s been angling for money and status well before she came along. Two shady peas in a pod.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 55

silencedogood

Scott Point is for people who want Hobsonville Point bragging rights but who weren't allowed to use grown up scissors until they were 16.
Hobsonville point development companies don’t even want Scott Point associated with them. That’s probably why the ONE ROAD in and out of SP has been a shitshow full of potholes, uneven road surfaces and lack of any markings for years. They didn’t even deserve footpaths. And here’s the best hit, after years and years of development at Scott point. They’ve only just recently decided to open access that directly links SP to Hobsonville Point in the form of a singular, fully developed road. So Scott Pointians now officially have two roads in and out (but the first one is still neglected and borderline rural unserviced road).

If anyone really wants to see the Forsyths level of consumerism, you should see their rubbish bins on collection day. The amount of times they’re overflowing. Rubbish blowing out of them too. How many times now have they been stickered and refused to be picked up because you took liberties with how full the bins are allowed to be.

Edit to add. That despite that little detail about their bins being spilled by my friend about her visits to their house, google street view image of their house is shared in select circles and laughed about behind their backs. Hope you sleep well, Moni, and that you don’t start to feel any anxiety creeping in.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 50

silencedogood

I was thinking the same thing - so dumb - they shoud have just put stones or bark there. The plentiful lemon tree looks like it's set in a vast garden in her photos - not wedged up against a fence with a house right next to it
I suspect by the end of the day you’ll be treated to photos but I’ll get there first. They have several lemon trees. Two that I’ve seen. In pots, in the tiny little gardens either side of their driveway. The one we are usually shown is on the right side, outside of this photo. What’s that, Moni? A gasp? Why yes, I have been invited to your house.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 47

silencedogood

I mean all her outfits are Shein now, no sign of any designer things, No woop 😂 she hardly has any or if any big contrations left, I can see ln quite abit has changed money wise.
They absolutely DONT have ANY investment properties, she absolutely wishes they had!! 😂 remember she said they paid lots of $$ to have it hidden from the public to see what they own, Apparently 😂 . Suprised her ugly long nose isn't touching her saggy tits yet with all the lies she tells. 🙄
People like Simone don’t just wake up one day and decide to try selling Thermomixes for fun. Biggest money red flag there is.

Has she actually sold any?

• Haha
Reactions: 40

silencedogood

Can you confirm the Trent and family bar rumours? (Is that what the bar is called? Can’t remember).

No worries if not, appreciate the tea you’ve spilt this far!
Just to be clear, I’m not policing at all. I’m simply stating that I won’t answer this topic again.

I’m going to get some flack for this but I personally draw the line at discussing, or trying to out someone’s sexuality. It’s been raised time and time again with many people witnessing Trent being at family bar and anything I say wouldn’t be able to confirm or deny this. Whether he’s a fully closeted gay, bi or simply a very secure straight man, it’s not my place to make comments on what has or has not been discussed amongst those who know them (for this topic). If someone has spent a lifetime trying to hide their true self, it’s not fair to have strangers throw a spanner at your life over something as major as this - some families simply do not accept anyone a part of a LGBQT community, some employers still have incredible bias for them as well. Friendships still end over it. There’s a lot more than just a bit of gossip at stake when it comes to trying to out someone’s sexuality. Trent comes from a very religious family and even for a straight person, that is tough. Simone and Trent may have an agreement between them, or she might be in complete denial regarding what’s is said about Trent. Regardless, I’ve said previously that Simone will always discuss lies that are said about her and her silence on specific topics should be enough to read it how you want. There are only a handful of topics she doesn’t address so I think you’ll find your answer with her.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 40

snarkersusie

VIP Member
I’ve been waiting for Moni’s BeStIe to hunt these down for me but just to give you an idea about who Trent is… before he started dating Simone, he was a part of Isagenix…. Mate he’s been angling for money and status well before she came along. Two shady peas in a pod.
You truly are the MVP of these threads lately!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36

propane_lover

Every time Simone does her fresh sheet Friday, it makes me think of a really gross story she told years ago when she was a massive over sharer. She did a little story time talking about how her and Trent had done the deed and during the night, she thought his s**men was coming out of her so she used her hand to wipe it from her vag on to the sheets. In the morning she realised she had actually gotten her period and that's what she was spreading over the bed :censored: I remember listening to her story and was very confused as to why she thought it was totally normal to do that to the sheets??? Please tell me someone else remembers this? I have followed her since before her first surgery so I remember lots of things she said/did that she would be so embarrassed about now

• Sick
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36

silencedogood

Are you Wendy?
Haha imagine that. But no, I am not. I would be very interested to know how old Wenz feels about riding the fame of Simone and Trent, benefiting from their lies and deception for years though. Regardless, she is the best thing in the boys lives but sadly there is a whole pool of people who drink Simone’s piss water and believe everything that comes out of her mouth. She likes to build such a story about herself that’s for sure. I’m not sure if it’s because she’s dug herself so deep she just had to keep lying, or because she’s psychotic and gets off on it. Trenti isn’t the ignorant husband either. There’s a reason pictures of him in that godawful suit have given him the nickname Harry Wormwood behind his back. He gives me the ick and is as slimy as she is. He’s LOVED benefiting from being Simone’s partner.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
Her “followers” (I mean Simone) really are dipshits…claims to not usually message. Literally messaged her last Thursday 🤦🏼‍♀️
Imagine owning your own exercise training wear company that sells sports bras, but choosing to promote another, far more successful company's sports bras that you bought, just so you could try to get their attention so they might flick a spon-con deal your way because Lorna Jane and Aim'n want nothing to do with you anymore.

It's just all so sad and desperate.

• Haha
Reactions: 32

silencedogood

No, they aren't. She just likes to infer that they are. There have been a couple of people on here who have access to Land information registers and the house they live in is the only one associated with them.
It's just that she can't stop lying. Every time she opens her mouth lies come out. She can't help herself.
Reading between the lines and knowing that her lawyer bills would have been a ridiculously high amount (her expecting Pebbles to have to pay for it after losing), along with her substantial loss of contract/income, increased interest rates (because there’s no way they’re mortgage free), how having to actually buy their own dinners each week and so on, would suggest that Moni and Trenti are a bit too broke to afford anything but their first home right now. And believe me… friends have noticed quite a few changes that would suggest financial difficulties are hitting the Forsyth house just as hard as everyone else with the cost of living right now.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32

silencedogood

Her stories on the Starship Christmas appeal was upsetting. You would think she could have made an effort but her limited vocabulary had her fumbling for words and left her explaining that the children with the “most intense injuries and most intense illnesses” might not be making it home for Christmas this year. Do you actually know anything about what the cause really does, could you not find an another way to describe what those poor children have to cope with and how important it is to spread some Christmas magic for them. Do better, that was a disgrace and those children deserve someone to actually put the effort in for them. I hope you’re ashamed on the “work” you do.

• Angry
Reactions: 31

#Simon

VIP Member
.....also not home again tonight what's that 3rd night out?
The most tragic, absent parents out.
Least we can hand on our heart say we are amazing mummas to our babies. Something you could never do Scammy.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 31