New Zealand Influencers #46

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Justine’s trip to Fiji is making me cringe for more than one reason. Really not okay with using the local children for engagement. It’s just a bit ick.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Agreed. Keep it to the news, Ive muted anyone sharing videos of dead babies because right now I need to protect my mental health, and seeing images of dead babies ain't helping me.
Share proper ways to help like charity's etc.
Actually sharing is a “proper way”. It’s actually what people there on the ground are asking us all to do as the best way we can help them. Don’t agree with what HM is doing though but like the general sharing and caring by others.
---
Hahaha what the duck. Those are gross. Suuuurely no one is buying that
I do Like Ruby & Rain, they have some nice stuff but not these. Just weird all round!

Reactions: 5
Who’s taking one for the team and buying for us? 😂😂😂View attachment 2556394
Well my mum used to tell me, the ones talking the loudest about it, are normally the ones not getting it!
I ain't buying her list for $200, besides it's probably no different to many under 30 year olds in New Zealand. The all blacks are hardly known for their monogamy.

Reactions: 13
Sharing the local children like that didn’t sit right with me either
She has some really dodgy followers and looks like she's also a bot buyer.
Unless she got their parents permission she shouldn't be using their images, that's just wrong. She has no control of what her followers do with the pictures

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Holly May coming after influencers for not sharing about Gaza is so lazy and performative. I don't want to start a game of 'whataboutism' but it's pretty telling so many people are being pious and vocal about this genocide when they were silent about Ukraine, haven't said a word about suicide or child abuse stats in our own country, or any of the other countless atrocities in the world ... and that's the thing, there are countless atrocities deserving of attention. Gaza is understandably the focus right now, but none of these influencers have spoken up about it before and the conflict has been ongoing for decades. It's classic bandwagon-jumping for engagement in most cases and it makes my eyes roll so hard.

I'd rather they not say a thing and leave it to the actual activists and professionals than come in hot on whatever's trending before scurrying back to their usual pithy content as soon as it's no longer the topic of the moment. We saw it with BLM, #MeToo, yada yada ... honestly makes me eye-roll. So self-righteous when they're in the thick of it, then back to Temu hauls and period sex selfies without batting an eye.
Bloody right 🙌🙌🙌

Reactions: 3
Elle is actually really pretty- she doesn't need to do anything to her face or body. She must have a lot of negativity to want to change so much (I suspect that's also what is behind her disordered eating) and it doesn't send great body positive messages out. I particularly worry about what she'll teach Revie.
And Roo, about what to expect from women or judge them for...

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Sure Tarryn! More like I’m not paying that much. Be interested to see if she pulls this off as one of her ‘visions’ like the rest of her DIY stuff. Found it straight away on Pinterest where she finds most her ideas! Which is fine but then makes out it’s her vision because she may have slightly tweaked something 🤣
Her legs don't look normal, too bulky.

• Sick
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.