Simone Anderson #44 Christmas card features poor Ryder’s bruises, Forsyths continue to be massive losers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations to @snarkersusie for another cracker title, sorry I had to shorten it to fit. Your prize is a bucket of slop (in the colour of your choosing!) straight from Simmo’s spare Thermomix. Pickup from Ote Boathouse or whatever that mansion in the middle of nowhere was called. Honestly, 40 min drive to civilization? Sounds like a nightmare holiday with toddlers.

Don’t forget the Simone wiki if you’re new and you need the 411 on our mate’s hypocrisy and lifestyle of lies.

https://tattle.life/wiki/simone-anderson/

For those who have heard bits and pieces about Simone’s theft of hundreds of thousands of dollars that were promised as donations for Women’s Refuge, here’s a handy timeline.

May 30 2020: A complaint is made to The Commerce Commission relating to Simone’s representations about donations to charity

Early June 2020: A Herald article is published revealing the complaint. Simone makes Simone’s Secondhand Wardrobe page unsearchable and suspends her trade me account

2nd June 2020: Simone makes her first charity donation

7th June 2020: Simone makes her first donation to The Women’s Refuge

July 2020: Simone denies allegations, says they were due to a name mixup

Late July 2020: CC decides not to investigate the complaint

20th November 2020: Simone and Trent wed

15th December 2020: Makaia Carr’s legal statement revealing there were no donations made by Simone before 2nd June 2020. Statement is signed by Simone’s lawyers

16th December 2020: Herald article detailing out of court settlement and Simone and Trent begin their campaign to rehabilitate her image and safeguard her future as an influencer

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Scott Point is for people who want Hobsonville Point bragging rights but who weren't allowed to use grown up scissors until they were 16.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Scott Point is for people who want Hobsonville Point bragging rights but who weren't allowed to use grown up scissors until they were 16.
Hobsonville point development companies don’t even want Scott Point associated with them. That’s probably why the ONE ROAD in and out of SP has been a shitshow full of potholes, uneven road surfaces and lack of any markings for years. They didn’t even deserve footpaths. And here’s the best hit, after years and years of development at Scott point. They’ve only just recently decided to open access that directly links SP to Hobsonville Point in the form of a singular, fully developed road. So Scott Pointians now officially have two roads in and out (but the first one is still neglected and borderline rural unserviced road).

If anyone really wants to see the Forsyths level of consumerism, you should see their rubbish bins on collection day. The amount of times they’re overflowing. Rubbish blowing out of them too. How many times now have they been stickered and refused to be picked up because you took liberties with how full the bins are allowed to be.

Edit to add. That despite that little detail about their bins being spilled by my friend about her visits to their house, google street view image of their house is shared in select circles and laughed about behind their backs. Hope you sleep well, Moni, and that you don’t start to feel any anxiety creeping in.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 50
Hobsonville point development companies don’t even want Scott Point associated with them. That’s probably why the ONE ROAD in and out of SP has been a shitshow full of potholes, uneven road surfaces and lack of any markings for years. They didn’t even deserve footpaths. And here’s the best hit, after years and years of development at Scott point. They’ve only just recently decided to open access that directly links SP to Hobsonville Point in the form of a singular, fully developed road. So Scott Pointians now officially have two roads in and out (but the first one is still neglected and borderline rural unserviced road).

If anyone really wants to see the Forsyths level of consumerism, you should see their rubbish bins on collection day. The amount of times they’re overflowing. Rubbish blowing out of them too. How many times now have they been stickered and refused to be picked up because you took liberties with how full the bins are allowed to be.

Edit to add. That despite that little detail about their bins being spilled by my friend about her visits to their house, google street view image of their house is shared in select circles and laughed about behind their backs. Hope you sleep well, Moni, and that you don’t start to feel any anxiety creeping in.
Thank your for your services , any tea is greatly appreciated ☕

• Heart
Reactions: 22

How upsetting her bins are not clean and organised. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20

That tiny strip of “lawn” looks even more pathetic from this angle 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I really don’t know why they needed new Santa sacks & stockings as she had a “matching” one made for Provyder last year to match theirs from Tinker Tailor or whatever they are called now (I remember as it annoyed me as my kids have had them for ages lol), so a complete new set this year?!?

• Angry
Reactions: 10
Yesterday’s debacle with the scales just proves how absolutely shallow she is. Her only concern in life is being skinny and pretty. Skinny she may get but she will never be pretty and attractive. At the end of the day it is our actions, our hearts and our talents that take us through life and enrich the lives of those around us.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Who cares if she's 63kg or 103kg, either way she's a tit person. Liar, scammer, loser.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Came to post the same. Simoan, something has gone terribly wrong.
It just looks awful! Is this the fat injection thing she’s getting done or because she’s restricted her food intake? No normal face is like that!
I love her PJ shot this morning. Everything else we wear is high waisted but today I’ll lower them down so you can see my stomach.
However, she already knows that standing like that will define your stomach🤣

Reactions: 9
This morning trying to look relatable because she woke up with scruffy hair, oh Simmo you are just like us 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
This morning trying to look relatable because she woke up with scruffy hair, oh Simmo you are just like us 😂
No!!! We don't scam charities, we don't pimp out our children for likes and $. We don't dance for the Tattle organ grinder. We are the organ grinder🤣

That wasn't her bed-hair, she probably messed it up for effect, and to what relatable
fotor_1698712502266.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Clearly her filter app is on the wrong settings. From this to that 🐒 maybe it was her Halloween mask 🤯
When you compress a face using a slimming filter, it causes these two areas to become pointy AF little beacons of photoshopping

Another obvious sign is when half of her eyebrows are suddenly compressed and shortened.

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.