Simone Anderson #44 Christmas card features poor Ryder’s bruises, Forsyths continue to be massive losers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Serious question though - does the moon milk actually knock you out? Cos I’m dying from perimenopausal insomnia. Save me.
I bought it a while ago but haven’t used it in ages. Can’t really remember the effects (so probably didn’t knock me out lol) but will use it tonight and report back in the morning!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
This is really sad Scammy.

Your eldest cash cow has all the cleaning skills and you love showing us. But he can't say his name or talk enough that can be understood.

Instead of having him clean for the gram. Sit with him, talk with him (don't interrupt him like you do and tell him the words) give him a chance to learn and grow. Those little "tantrums" he has 😉 are because he can't express himself. You'll never get this time back, and that's what he needs , time, quality time.

Attachments

• Sad
Reactions: 17
This is really sad Scammy.

Your eldest cash cow has all the cleaning skills and you love showing us. But he can't say his name or talk enough that can be understood.

Instead of having him clean for the gram. Sit with him, talk with him (don't interrupt him like you do and tell him the words) give him a chance to learn and grow. Those little "tantrums" he has 😉 are because he can't express himself. You'll never get this time back, and that's what he needs , time, quality time.
His little tantrums is because he cannot express himself because he cannot talk. It’s frustration. But then you have a mother who is just a birth canal and doesn’t “mother” and a father who is not sure what sexuality he wants

Reactions: 10
Who would have thought, if you add chicken to coleslaw you end up with a meal. Wow. I would never have realised that. Sort of like freezing grapes and you have dessert.
Someone should tell KFC about this revolutionary combination. Oh, hang on 🤭🫠

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I heard from a reliable source that Simone's husband has had some um bathroom lovin' with men at various events. Is this common knowledge?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Who would have thought, if you add chicken to coleslaw you end up with a meal. Wow. I would never have realised that. Sort of like freezing grapes and you have dessert.
#betterlivingeveryone 🫠🫠🫠

IMG_9425.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Lol tell me you just copy and pasted the sent copy, without telling me!
It’s so blatantly obvious when she does this! The vocabulary is vastly different!
…when in her life has she ever said “atop”?? 🫠😂🤦🏼‍♀️

IMG_9435.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.