Simone Anderson #44 Christmas card features poor Ryder’s bruises, Forsyths continue to be massive losers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What the heck was the whole night time feel about? Look, I spend time with my kids we go walking. Do you go walking because you need to burn some energy off? Great to see you asked Trent to film you running with the kids and you’re holding Ryder! See guys she does wear the baby carriage.
And look at the lemons🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 5
What the heck was the whole night time feel about? Look, I spend time with my kids we go walking. Do you go walking because you need to burn some energy off? Great to see you asked Trent to film you running with the kids and you’re holding Ryder! See guys she does wear the baby carriage.
And look at the lemons🙄
She needs to buy Asher a correctly fitting helmet. 😡. That's a joke Scammy and can actually contribute to more serious head injuries by virtue of the fact it's not fitting. That's just really dumb,😡 I guess getting good pictures for the gram trumps everything.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
She needs to buy Asher a correctly fitting helmet. 😡. That's a joke Scammy and can actually contribute to more serious head injuries by virtue of the fact it's not fitting. That's just really dumb,😡 I guess getting good pictures for the gram trumps everything.
She will never buy one, she is waiting for a gifted one 😂

• Sad
Reactions: 7
You have one job.... does this make sense?
Surly nada will soon be gone !!! So many followers ( which I’m assuming the only got because they once did a give away ) ! But the last few posts they only get 3-4 comments from the same few people

Reactions: 6

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Not a lot of love in these comments! Kinda thing that might make some anxious 🤣 not our Scammy tho, she never gets anxious 😂😂
She doesn't have 310,000 people though, a large percent of them are bots. And Simone doesn't have selective silence, I'd argue she is silent about anything going on that doesn't directly involve her. She's an awful person.

Reactions: 12
She’s queen of vague. Last week they cleaned during nap times, doesn’t mention doing it today. Let it open to interpretation. Those kiddies are at daycare today. There’s a reason she only shows content with her kids early in the morning, then late in the afternoon.

I saw this and had a huge laugh at her attempt to show deep cleaning yet she’s missed a huge, glaringly obvious spot with the kitchen cupboards. Should have been the first place you cleaned but you’ve missed it. Disappointing from the self proclaimed clean queen herself.
---
Where’s your gifted kitchen trolley gone, Moni? Back to storing your boards on the floor 🤢 No signs of that indoor vegepod either.
bleeping love that you can confirm what we all know she’s a scammer through and through

Reactions: 7
A size 8 or 10 wouldn't fit over her saggy nappy bumb or saddle bags. 🫣

What a ugly dress! - will suit her. 😉

Reactions: 3
10 days today.... what time does the next scam, I mean giveaway get drawn??? Whenever Scamon decides ! Still no AD on any of her posts for the free stay she had.

Watch the followers fall after the draw when they see how bad her content is. I mean who wants /needs to see the 🦧🦧🦧 work out/training??? 🤣😂😅

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Unpopular opinion, I feel like of all the things she needs to be publicly called out for this ain't it.
I agree. Unpopular opinion and it's mine for me. I come to instagram for some mindless scrolling. Yes I can skip past posts I don't like etc. I work with children and don't want to see the horror everywhere I turn. I see it, I know it's happening, I wish it wasn't (talking Palestine and NZ!). But watching Sue just repost slides, and ones that may not be incorrect , isn't going to alter it. She has far worse things to be shamed for.

Reactions: 16
Is there any rationale to her tagging LV with her knock off bag. Or is she hoping for a colab

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.