Simone Anderson #44 Christmas card features poor Ryder’s bruises, Forsyths continue to be massive losers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another boring holiday,

Any time someone refers to their significant other as “my human” or something along those lines, I immediately am suspicious that there’s issues in their relationship.
I’m yet to meet anyone who refers to their partner like that who doesn’t have huge cracks they’re trying to repair. Like they’re staking claim to another person to hide the reality.
I agree. I think there are two sides, one she likes to brag and rub it in peoples face that Trent’s so wonderful. But honey he doesn’t float my boat so I’m not going to compare him to what I have! Or, as others have said, She makes these statements to reassure herself he is wonderful. There is nothing cute about what she posts about them. No little nicknames or funny comments. It always sounds so serious and always around cleaning!
---
Stop the bus 🚍Did she stay home last night??
That would be the first night in weeks she has actually stayed home, at night, with her family. 😳😳😳
It was a Monday night. She doesn’t kick in until at least today. Wasn’t Monday swim days so Trenty will be with her? Today she will be lonely.

Reactions: 6
Likely works remotely on the Friday from their holiday location, also probably why they drive up the previous evening when the boys are sleeping so he’s all set up with wifi etc the next day
Agree, I work hybrid and could easily go away on a Thursday evening and work remotely on Friday

Reactions: 1
⏰time for a new thread⏰

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.