Simone Anderson #38 Asher Roo is about to be two. Will the party be the colour of poo?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think I over did my stay on NZ influencer page, gosh people are so uptight on their always arguing with one another I think some forget they are on such a site too 😂 anyway just come back on here to say I love this thread you guys are definitely my people and glad we don't have that type of negative on here. 😂😘
---

Probably fell over from trying to make him sit up for Tattle Auntrys to prove hes a confident sitter since it was mentioned he's always on his back.
Wow I just read on the nz page. Wtf is wrong with people 😂

Reactions: 7
I think I over did my stay on NZ influencer page, gosh people are so uptight on their always arguing with one another I think some forget they are on such a site too 😂 anyway just come back on here to say I love this thread you guys are definitely my people and glad we don't have that type of negative on here. 😂😘
---

Probably fell over from trying to make him sit up for Tattle Auntrys to prove hes a confident sitter since it was mentioned he's always on his back.
Omg yes! I rarely comment in there anymore, I don't know how many times I've said something about somebody they've all been bitching about but then the ass kissers come along and start attacking you going for blood 🤣 I made the mistake of saying something about Rebecca Kiel in there once and I got totally mauled and rolled like excuse me do you remember where we are?! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I am sorry for your loss 🥺👗
Wouldn’t bother she will sell it off soon as (and no doubt you actually know how to style it unlike old mate Simmy!).

What is it with her and JustJess wearing sunnies on the end of their noses (they don’t have the smallest noses and end up making them look 100x bigger?!)??

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Omg yes! I rarely comment in there anymore, I don't know how many times I've said something about somebody they've all been bitching about but then the ass kissers come along and start attacking you going for blood 🤣 I made the mistake of saying something about Rebecca Kiel in there once and I got totally mauled and rolled like excuse me do you remember where we are?! 🤣
I love when some of them say they can’t be bothered reading other threads such as this one. But they were the same kinds of people who would comment about Simone clogging up the thread. Can’t win at times.

Also anyone else seeing lots of ads lately for the Vegepod? Where is your one Simone? Is it any good?

Reactions: 10
9am and nothing on the gram. 🤔🤔 what the heck will i watch while I eat my 90sec mircowave porridge today. 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Yes, I spend a bit of time in there, not so much lately, they change direction and attack for no apparent reason lol.

I got into trouble for body shaming finau ( a walking heart attack), they jumped all over me, yet it was ok for someone else to call someone ugly, go figure.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Why does she insist on talking over music, just turn your sh.t tunes off, it's not that hard Casserole 🙄

Reactions: 8
Love the placement of the heart face emoji over A's carseat straps. She must still be struggling how to properly use his AD carseat 🙄 subtle simmo
Also places emoji over face so we can't see him having a meltdown. She can't let her followers know that her son ever cries!

Reactions: 4
Oh my gosh nice to be in a space where we are bashing crappy influencers not each other!
Hello TCs - I really need to make more of an effort to stay up to date in here 🥰👋🏻

Apologies for being behind but I know Simone said she was done with two - has Trent had the snip? Or do you think she will go for #3?

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.