Simone Anderson #38 Asher Roo is about to be two. Will the party be the colour of poo?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So which one of her friends or family members are we thinking will win this giveaway?!
My bet is one of the lesser Hons, not Hannah Laity or Breanna as they probably own the company that make them, one of the less known ones, that’ll make Scuntmoan feel relevant

Reactions: 5
I am so sick of her going on about 2 under 2 - I did it and my oldest didn’t even start kindy until he was 3yrs - she really has no idea how hard is common folk have it!

So who has emailed Thermomix yet - one of the worst influencers for them to choose to promote!

Reactions: 20
So she’s made a risotto and copied the blurb off the website. Which was then probably approved by the Thermomix marketing team.

tney clearly don’t know her record with this stuff. It’ll be tucked away in the cupboard in no time. She’ll have conned some vulnerable people into 2 year finance terms who then have to buy even more ingredients to use it.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
So she’s made a risotto and copied the blurb off the website. Which was then probably approved by the Thermomix marketing team.

tney clearly don’t know her record with this stuff. It’ll be tucked away in the cupboard in no time. She’ll have conned some vulnerable people into 2 year finance terms who then have to buy even more ingredients to use it.
She made a risotto in the thermomix? 😂😂 Sorry Simmo, the Katering Show did that far better and funnier!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
So which one of her friends or family members are we thinking will win this giveaway?!
She’ll probably get one of her fake accounts to win it so she can sell it and profit from it. We all know she loves to make profit from things she gets given!

• Angry
Reactions: 16
So maybe this is why she got the trolly that can hold 150 kg because she now has bench space ( im assuming she’ll get rid of her already donated appliances to some TC ) and she can put all those wooden boards and platters on the benches

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Hey Simone, do you know you can use Cookido to plan your meals and order your groceries from countdown? Of course that means you will need to be home to eat them. Just think of all the wonderful sauces and stocks you’ll be making every week. Purées for your kids etc. so lucky. Can’t wait to see you add your aunties brownie to the Thermomix community site so we can all get it and cook along.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
One way to try and up her following! As much as I feel a thermomix would be amazing talking to friends who have one it wouldn’t suit me at all!

Reactions: 5
Imagine being so dull and irrelevant now that you get to promote a kitchen appliance while other influencers and make up artists attend the Armani event looking gorgeous and glamorous and not filtered. It must suck trying to stay in the happy housewife lane she’s trying to create for herself.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I am so sick of her going on about 2 under 2 - I did it and my oldest didn’t even start kindy until he was 3yrs - she really has no idea how hard is common folk have it!

So who has emailed Thermomix yet - one of the worst influencers for them to choose to promote!
Omg same! Had my second when my first was nearly 2, and had them both at home with me until my oldest was 3 and started kindy 2 morngs a week. Do I want a medal for raising my kids?! Lol no that’s kinda what mums are meant to do! She’s so annoying. 2 years isn’t a crazy age gap it’s rather common. My friend had 2 under 1, 12m apart. Now that’s a trick

Reactions: 10
Imagine being so dull and irrelevant now that you get to promote a kitchen appliance while other influencers and make up artists attend the Armani event looking gorgeous and glamorous and not filtered. It must suck trying to stay in the happy housewife lane she’s trying to create for herself.
Yes this she is so irrelevant what does she show her bots and audience how to clean an appliance, how to use my small children as an income but more than that she shows us all how to exclusively breastfeed when you leave your children in a completely different country.. she’s an inspiration 🥰

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.