Simone Anderson #38 Asher Roo is about to be two. Will the party be the colour of poo?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Cannot stand how she cherry picks the parenting reels singing the praises of gentle parenting (the tantrum one) and eating as a family - but then is happy to fully sleep train when they are so young, ditch them for holidays and plonk them in daycare despite having a flexi schedule. It's all good as long as it doesn't interfere with what you want to do aye Simmo. (No hate to parents that don't have the choices she does - just fucks me right off what a walking contradiction she is).
And Asher is only 2, his tantrums aren’t even in full force yet. She’s got another thing coming once he hits 3 and over and then when the boys start fighting. Let’s see how she gentle parents then!!

Reactions: 10
Yes for sure. I was just thinking it would be a perfect opportunity to show some humanity "look everyone, even with the most DiVinE, aTteNtIvE parents Asher-roo seems to having a bit of delay in his speech. He's obviously still the MoSt GiFteD child in the country but just doesn't have much to say. We're going to get some advice on things we can do to encourage his speech and thought we'd bring you along for the ride"
She might take your advice but will be getting Ryder to read the statement after he gets back from his morning run

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Maybe they did off camera ? But it is very confusing!! Like I get that some families have that divide if you don’t believe and your partner does what does it matter ? It’s only water at the end of the day but it’s the significance to each individual of the water that matters !
---

Amazing
She can’t go into a church, it would burst into flames!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
You know how sometimes our”phones listen to conversations “ well I was talking about scummy mummy and this post comes up on Facebook from 2018 ! I just took screenshots but I can see why she has a toxic relationship with not only money but with her parents ( not that’s it’s any excuse ) imagine being to proud or so scared to ask your mum and dad for help !
---
You know how sometimes our”phones listen to conversations “ well I was talking about scummy mummy and this post comes up on Facebook from 2018 ! I just took screenshots but I can see why she has a toxic relationship with not only money but with her parents ( not that’s it’s any excuse ) imagine being to proud or so scared to ask your mum and dad for help !

Attachments

Reactions: 2
---
My parents and I have certainly had our moments over the years but if I was living at home they would have 100% let me off paying rent for a mere four weeks if I had needed it.

Reactions: 7
---
Wow, I am very angry reading this. This woman is a piece of work, putting it politely.

Simone says “What you put put into the universe I 100% believe comes back to you in plenty”

Simone says “Always speak your own truth”.

This is one of things that annoys me so much about this despicable woman, that she rips off charity and then pretends to be some sort of virtuous saint.

She pursues her own agenda above everything else.

Reactions: 15
---
I....I just don't believe her.

Reactions: 9
Are active wear brands not partnering with you anymore Simone? Since you had to wear your own Embarrass leggings to F45? You haven't done any ads for Lorna Jane since March. So one can only assume you lied to your followers (again) about them changing their code structure with you but instead dropped you all together. Possibly the best decision they've ever made. Might actually start buying their clothing now, let's hope LSKD and Aimn see the ligjt and join them soon too...

Attachments

Reactions: 9
Oh look @littlekiwi gave you inspiration on IG today, because other wise it would of been another Cleaning hack you didn't come up with 🥴. A day in the life of scamone is rather boring huh. You are so bloody 😴😴😴 .

Oh and another fake mesg to yourself. 🫠
How devine!
More like your a crappy mother, he was only used for conent or it would be the yawn same tit different day from yesterday am.
What's on the agenda for today? ... take A to a speech therapist?

Reactions: 5
---
Bet that follower who upgraded her to first class really regrets it now. Absolutely no sign of Simone "passing it forward" and has set her up for a lifetime of expecting and grabbing at any hand-out going.

• Angry
Reactions: 17
If that is true about her parents not helping her at all especially when she was unemployed it can explain why she stole the money and why she became so greedy. Yes she should have asked for help but as her parents they should have also insisted she didn’t pay rent when she lost her job.

Reactions: 8
---
Mortal compass??? lol wtf

• Haha
Reactions: 10
If that is true about her parents not helping her at all especially when she was unemployed it can explain why she stole the money and why she became so greedy. Yes she should have asked for help but as her parents they should have also insisted she didn’t pay rent when she lost her job.
I would love to know what her parents say about this, as the Queen said about Harry and Meghan, ‘Recollections may vary’ 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I would love to know what her parents say about this, as the Queen said about Harry and Meghan, ‘Recollections may vary’ 😆
Lost her job and got on a benefit straight away, whilst living at home with parents. Coaching six teams whilst competing in two.
It would be great to get the "other side" of the story. Sadly with Scammys past history we take this with a grain of salt. 🤷

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.