Simone Anderson #38 Asher Roo is about to be two. Will the party be the colour of poo?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh my gosh nice to be in a space where we are bashing crappy influencers not each other!
Hello TCs - I really need to make more of an effort to stay up to date in here 🥰👋🏻

Apologies for being behind but I know Simone said she was done with two - has Trent had the snip? Or do you think she will go for #3?
It’s net been a month since her overseas holiday….

Reactions: 1
Are Erin and simmo cousins on her side or Zachs? Either way, I don’t really see them spending much time together often, if at all? Also considering the kids are similar ages. I dunno. Maybe I’m reading heaps into it as I haven’t been following this train wreck too long.

Reactions: 5
Are Erin and simmo cousins on her side or Zachs? Either way, I don’t really see them spending much time together often, if at all? Also considering the kids are similar ages. I dunno. Maybe I’m reading heaps into it as I haven’t been following this train wreck too long.
Erin and Trent’s mums are sisters😀

Reactions: 3
9am and nothing on the gram. 🤔🤔 what the heck will i watch while I eat my 90sec mircowave porridge today. 😆
Love my 90 second apple and cinnamon uncle Toby's 🤤
---
Oh my gosh nice to be in a space where we are bashing crappy influencers not each other!
Hello TCs - I really need to make more of an effort to stay up to date in here 🥰👋🏻

Apologies for being behind but I know Simone said she was done with two - has Trent had the snip? Or do you think she will go for #3?
She is losing followers and partnerships- she needs cash cow number 3...

Reactions: 3

Yes I reckon she will go for number the three. She will realise she has nothing engagement wise anymore.

She'll say she wants a girl when in fact she needs another money generating unit. Probably the best thing for engagement, each stage of pregnancy she can market, and bring out an Embarras pregnancy line. She can sell the rights to the birth to woman's day or ANY magazine she can grasp at. She'll need all new baby gear so can sell her soul and that of her children to the highest bidder. Baby #3 I see being a definite reality. More than happy to be proved a TC 🤦

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
She can sell the rights to the birth to woman's day or ANY magazine she can grasp at. She'll need all new baby gear so can sell her soul and that of her children to the highest bidder.
I did have a laugh to myself the other day, I saw one of the latest 'miracle baby' stories in Women's Day was Kerry-Lee Dewing, who I only know from previously being on Shortland St, hardly an up-to-date celeb. Simone's supposed to be NZ's biggest influencer and her agents can't get her a mag over someone who left TV 3 years ago?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Yes I reckon she will go for number the three. She will realise she has nothing engagement wise anymore.

She'll say she wants a girl when in fact she needs another money generating unit. Probably the best thing for engagement, each stage of pregnancy she can market, and bring out an Embarras pregnancy line. She can sell the rights to the birth to woman's day or ANY magazine she can grasp at. She'll need all new baby gear so can sell her soul and that of her children to the highest bidder. Baby #3 I see being a definite reality. More than happy to be proved a TC 🤦
Put this in the wiki so when it happens we can say you predicted it right here on Tattle!

Reactions: 8

I wonder if she’ll embryo selection to secure herself a girl ( insert paid partnership with xxxx here ) never mind the thousands of people who can’t afford to do IVF but she’ll get it for free!

• Sick
Yeah it definitely looks like one behind the emoji!
The thermomix is selling for $2699 in New Zealand.

I am sure she will pay her tax that she will owe on it, right Simone?

Simone‘s tax bill from all her gifted product would be very substantial, right Simone?

The I.R.D. are very interested in influencers like Simone and their gifts.

“You catalogue said freebies on your social media platforms (complete with flattering filters) for the whole world to see, so it would be easy for Inland Revenue to pick up if you’re failing to declare all income, should the taxman choose to chase you.”

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
I wonder if she’ll embryo selection to secure herself a girl ( insert paid partnership with xxxx here ) never mind the thousands of people who can’t afford to do IVF but she’ll get it for free!
Not allowed to gender select in NZ but she could go to the US, let’s bet a “holiday” comes up and off she goes hah! That’s why the kardashians (and other celebs) use surrogates and have mixed genders - they select them

The thermomix is selling for $2699 in New Zealand.

I am sure she will pay her tax that she will owe on it, right Simone?

Simone‘s tax bill from all her gifted product would be very substantial, right Simone?

The I.R.D. are very interested in influencers like Simone and their gifts.

“You catalogue said freebies on your social media platforms (complete with flattering filters) for the whole world to see, so it would be easy for Inland Revenue to pick up if you’re failing to declare all income, should the taxman choose to chase you.”

Is her accountant the same Howard who plead guilty for misconduct?

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.