Simone Anderson #38 Asher Roo is about to be two. Will the party be the colour of poo?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes yes yes !!! I love her too !! When I saw the pic of scabby I’m like you are a desperate housewife not a real housewife♥
I loved the whole “pantry gate” story line poor PK !! Maybe some could gift SA underwear since we know she’s likes a draft up her shaft ( 😂) like Dorit did to Erika 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
So Laura McGoldrick/Guptill has a thermomix giveaway, do we think Simone will also be doing one?
She probably will. I think the price is going up today or tomorrow some time so she won’t reveal it til later in the week then the company can take advantage of her influence. 🙄

I have a thermomix and yes Ive drunk the “kool aid” and love it. But too much planning and buying of ingredients for Rip tit and bust Simmy.

Reactions: 7
What is going on with this outfit?! 🤔🫣🥴
Lol when you’ve got to squeeze in a quick run, after working at the office, before heading out to the “Medieval Feast” for dinner! 👩🏼‍💻🏃🏼‍♀️👟🏰🤣View attachment 2297072
---

Hahaha snap!
IMG_0015.jpeg
I
---
I thought she called All White shoes chucks ! This was a comment I posted and she posted this with my user name in full view and I got SO many messages from people abusing me ! I unfollowed her that day

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 37
So Laura McGoldrick/Guptill has a thermomix giveaway, do we think Simone will also be doing one?
Yep I reckon she will be, she posted last week that something exciting will be in a giveaway soon and she covered it with an emoji, it looked like a thermomix. Bet she got one for herself and one to giveaway

Reactions: 5
View attachment 2297153I
---

I thought she called All White shoes chucks ! This was a comment I posted and she posted this with my user name in full view and I got SO many messages from people abusing me ! I unfollowed her that day
There was someone else on tattle who had a similar story. They had asked Simone about the budget for her wedding and Simone posted their username and they received a lot of abuse.

Did you know about the donations scam?

Reactions: 3
View attachment 2297153I
---

Omg I remember this story but didn't know about the abuse. Wtf is their problem? It's so not a big deal to point out, plus you were right lol.

Reactions: 12
There was someone else on tattle who had a similar story. They had asked Simone about the budget for her wedding and Simone posted their username and they received a lot of abuse.

Did you know about the donations scam?
Not at this point !!! I do now 😂
---
Omg I remember this story but didn't know about the abuse. Wtf is their problem? It's so not a big deal to point out, plus you were right lol.
I

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
Not at this point !!! I do now 😂
---

I
That's very classic of her. Just delete and think it's fixed. She should have followed up with a story asking her followers to leave you alone too. Seems she took absolutely no responsibility for sharing your username and opening you up to those bullies. Especially as she posts about bullies frequently!

• Sad
Reactions: 36
Chucks are Chuck Taylors, and Chucks can be many colours. White Adidas trainers are trainers. It's not hard Simone!! Is it because you want some Chucks but can't get any for free?? Thick as pig tit.....

Reactions: 14
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
maybe this will be Roos birthday present!! After yesterdays post about how kids should be cleaning

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Thermomix has just announced a new colour except it's black but it's "black shiny" 🙄 My guess is that's what the announcement from her kitchen bench is and she probably has one to give away like quite a few of the Aussie influencers have gotten.

• Sick
Reactions: 9
Chucks are Chuck Taylors, and Chucks can be many colours. White Adidas trainers are trainers. It's not hard Simone!! Is it because you want some Chucks but can't get any for free?? Thick as pig tit.....
It's because she can never be wrong. What she probably meant was "kicks" but can't admit she said the wrong thing so made up some bull that she calls all sneakers chucks.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.